Scientifically speaking, what is the best way to get a gril to touch your pen0r?

scientifically speaking, what is the best way to get a gril to touch your pen0r?

>be me
>decent looks
>blue eyes
>strong jaw
>funny
>smart (or so I think)
>lift and run

I have this qt 3.141592654 physics lab partner and I'm def tryina hit it, I've made small talk with her a bit and made her laugh a few times so I would say I'm in good shape so far. But what is the best way to swoon the XX chromosome people.

Only scientific answers please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0
youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a loser. Why are you asking a Pakistani coffee exchange about how to ask a girl out? Talk to her, ask her about her interests and major, and go from there. Also, stop making shitty threads. Thanks.

I want the scientific way, not the fucking sociological way.

She'll like you if you expend energy in order to preserve her energy. One example is to give her your jacket so her body expends less energy to keep her warm. So go fuck yourself. It'll save her the hassle.

can you give me the relevant formulae?

Energy is a social construct.

The ask it the scientific way. "I'm def tryina hit it" is not scientific, using a decimal approximation of pi and mentioning chromosomes makes you look even dumber.

it's 3.141592653 you braindead cunt

Too bad, this is a sociological question.

Ohh, my bad! I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Let me just punch it all into my science-o-matic calcumafier and get you the answer you desire. Be right back.

Life is a social construct.

social constructs are social constructs

Here's some math for you,
Your chances with this girl = i

Social construct social constructs are social constructs.

(social construct)^eipi = 1+(socialconstruct)i

imaginary numbers are social constructs

back 2 reddit faggot

thanks for the kind words fellow user.

Reddit is a social construct.

what is the numerical value of social constructs?

Kindness is a social construct.

Numbers are a social construct.

This dork here is a social construct.

>talk to her enough that you are at the friends on social media
>post a picture of yourself with another girl

I know I am a meme, but before I started dating my current bf I was wishy washy on whether I wanted to be in a serious relationship... Until a chick posted a picture with him on instagram.

Dude, just ask her come out and get a sandwich with you to discuss some school work youre both doing. Get to know her. Then one day hug her - see how she reacts. If shes not freaked out go for a kiss the next time.

I don't use social media except twitter, and that's only for news and a few people I find interesting. Plus I am in a new state and don't know anybody here besides a few guys.

>gril
>pen0r
>def tryna hit it
>qt 3.141592654
>XX chromosome people

Try not talking like a fucking 12 year old you sped

Jus Jus because you put "what's the science behind" or "how do I scientifically" in front of your retarded faggotry doesn't make it a Veeky Forums thread

>get a sandwich to discuss school work.
Wouldn't coffee be better? Who the hell gets a sandwich to discuss school work?

The only answer is Rape

He rounded up, dipshit

Evolutionary speaking, girls have to be very carefull with their choice of partner. That's why in almost every culture sluts are hated and explains why it's usually the guy to initiate contact. She waits and weighs options. So now what are the crtieria?

>1. Physical attraction
You obviously need to be attractive (somewhat). Stuff like diseases, excessive fat or deformations will put you at risk soley because of biology. You want healthy children so you take a partner who looks healthy. Muscles, height and certain features will help a little but are not neccessary. Since the human is pretty self aware nowadays, the physical part isn't that big.

>2. Social skills
Much, much more important. Cause of biological "inferiority" (regarding physical strength" women have always been using social awareness as a tool to get what they want. As such, they usually have a way stronger sense of social positions etc. At any given time, women judge others, men and women, by their social status a lot more than they judge anything else. They usually want a man who has great confidence, who can speak to anyone, who has lots of friends and absolutely no problems in getting more of them if he wants to. Just like guys prefer shy and cute girls, women are attracted to guys with high social status.

So what are the consequences for you? It's actually not even that hard. You need to be confident and you need to be good at talking, nonverbal communication + improvising. Mock girls playfully, make them laugh while constantly showing them that you have the high social status she is craving for and you'll have no problem getting laid ever again.

>Who the hell gets a sandwich to discuss school work?

You've never been a poor hungry student have you.

cont()

Sociological speaking, it's much harder to keep a relationship alive. Read a little into coleman if you want more information on this, but it's basicall this:
Once one party loves the other one more, lets call this person A and the lesser loving person B, the worth of affectionate behaviours is unevenly distributed. A will try harder to get these cuddle stuff etc. let's call that C, and he will usually do this by giving B what he wants, making C less valuable for B, which leads to B doing even less nice things to A. Why would B do anything romantic, like buying flowers and shit if he gets treated very nice by A just for doing nothing? This spiral goes on and on until either A gets tired of it or, more likely, B sees no value in A anymore and ends the relationship.
For you that basically means you should always try to be in position A, but while being self aware of that. Don't be dependant on your partner, try to keep a balance and aknowledge the power games.
I could go on and on about this but I don't want to write a fucking novel here that no one will read anyways.

Why would I pay 8 dollars for some sandwich made by a guy making $8 an hour when I can make one at my house for 50 cents.

Coffee is pretty cheap where I am in contrast to sandwiches. A few cafes I go to charge $2.5 for a cappuccino

Interesting post, by all means continue

The Eric's deli near my school charges nine fucking dollars a sandwich. Why would I do such a thing?

>Why would I pay 8 dollars for some sandwich

Where the fuck are you buying your sandwiches?

togos or Eric's Deli. pretty much the only decent places near me

>talk to 100 girls, one by one
>topic of the talk is irrelevant
>go away when the first 37 girls try to respond
>out of the remaining girls, ask out the first one who responds more enthusiastically than everyone before her
>mfw when chances of getting laid have drastically improved to 100/e %

100% scientifically valid senpai.

Well what do you want to know?

mfw
>Failing my degree in the first year
>Started getting laid in the second year - grades went up
>Started giving her anal in the third year - Passed with a high mark

social success usually correlates with higher grades.

Just continue on the sexual dynamics of male, female interactions. Isn't that what you were doing?

>pen0r
youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

Yeah but you could write books on that topic. So much to talk about..

Well we can go back to the evolutionary perspective for a moment. Obviously a girl needs to find the perfect partner. But what happens after that? Now that she possibly got impregnated by him (or plans on it) she has to make him stay and take care of her offspring. She basically needs to scrap him back to be a supporter of her. Unconciously girls are constantly trying just that in a relationship. It's a little like a power game. She will try to bend the guy, make him more "beta" (i hate that word but I don't know the english one). The problem is, if the guy gives in on that and actually starts acting the way she supposedly wanted him to, she loses attraction to him since she now already has him. That's why many relationships fail. Now that she has a long term provider, she might as well look for a better father to her children again.
Obviously this doesn't somehow controll women into being mindless agents of their bodys, just like guys don't go around and fuck every girl even though they are in a relationship. It's just one of many aspects that determine the social dynamics of the two sexes.
Avoiding that could be achieved by not accepting the "beta" role, actively and passively. In reality girls will do this by coming late to a date or something. If that happens, you need to reinforce your social status and show her that you got other options. Talk to people there or simply go do something else and leave her for the day. That way she knows you're not completely fallen for her.

wear loose shorts and no underwear and then when she's not paying attention grab her hand and pace it on your penis. Scientifically proven to work. However interactions past this point will be strained and the potential for police involvement is increased dramatically.

I honestly think the sex just improved my self confidence

well ya.

keep it up user

>then ask it the scientific way
"I am definitely trying to stick my sexual organs inside of her sexual organs"

good enough for you user?

>I want the scientific way
Okay, then it's easy. First, identifying the problem and then the possible solutions.

Problem:
>You want to impregnate your lab partner
Solutions:
> If you're physically stronger than her, force her
> If you have enough money and bargaining skills, pay her to have sex with you
> Try to convince her, but this is random

See what happens when applying scientific methods to everyday situations?

>>blue eyes
Literally every white person has blue eyes, nigger.

this

>Much, much more important. Cause of biological "inferiority" (regarding physical strength" women have always been using social awareness as a tool to get what they want. As such, they usually have a way stronger sense of social positions etc. At any given time, women judge others, men and women, by their social status a lot more than they judge anything else. They usually want a man who has great confidence, who can speak to anyone, who has lots of friends and absolutely no problems in getting more of them if he wants to. Just like guys prefer shy and cute girls, women are attracted to guys with high social status.
this is literally copypasta. do you people honestly believe that this is how it works?

How does it work then smart ass? Women want some social autist who works at Taco Bell?

youre fucking stupid. im not gonna talk to you

Great argument dude

>HUR UR SMARTASS
great argument dude

you made a claim with no explanation then someone ask you to explain it you call them a retard

fuck off please

no he didnt ask me to explain it, he called me a "smartass" and asked me how it works. i never claimed to know how it works, did i? Well well. Guess youre fucking stupid too. im leaving this thread

scientifically speaking, there is no evolutionary
advantage to having a gril touch your pen0r

get her to touch your pen0r with the inside of her Virginia

just b urself

I've got with women for doing precisely the opposite. If I were to follow your advice I wouldn't talk to her at all.

Are you a manlet OP?

By Veeky Forums's standard I am (5'9).

isn't 5'9 considered King O' Manlets

>blue eyes

wut? do guys actually think this helps them in some way? kek

also, only dumb people think they they're smart, retard.

I don't know, some chicks prefer blue eyes, most are indifferent. It's one of the things I've been complimented on.

Where do I learn what you have learned?

5'11 actually

>literally taller than 70% of US males
>manlet

lol, never change Veeky Forums

Lol

Are "fitizens" and "miscers" the most insufferable people to exist? There's a reason why none of you deluded narcissistic losers have any friends.

who are you referring to dickweed?

People from Veeky Forums and misc (bodybuilding forum)

>Implying getting a grill to touch your p3n0r doesn't increase your likelihood to bang her

who here is a Veeky Forumsizen or a miscer?

>Implying the science used to describe social interaction between humans wouldn't give the best answer

I think he's referring to OP

Why? does lifting mean you are a fitcuck or misccuck?

I'm assuming it's not only lifting, but the general posting style from OP

most of Veeky Forums just consist of rate threads and greentext stories mocking how shitty a certain lifting program is. Don't see any of that in the OP just general wanting of advice

Sedatives. You never said anything about legality.

Firstly, she has to be in the mood for pen0r touching

Secondly: chicks are dudes with vaginas. Treat them like it, they'll suck your dick after you suck theirs. (It's very small and called a clitoris, look it up senpai) and even that's only if they think your cool enough

"pen0r"