Do you believe in this particular country at this moment of time?

Do you believe in this particular country at this moment of time?

Yes. Although I will say its ontological status is more confusing than countries which aren't composites of other countries.

Countries (and the UK especially) are toxic concepts that hold back our world from being truly borderless and free.

PS: If you're voting leave just kys you dumb, working class, reactionary piece of shit.

Historically there is none finer in the last thousand or so years, however today, in this moment in time, Britain is but a ghost's shadow of its former glory.

Also, remain will win by about 10%. Not even kidding.

TRIP OF LIES

WE WILL BREAK FREE

>If you're voting leave just kys you dumb, working class, reactionary piece of shit.

t. Guardian-reading Humanities undergraduate

I believe they will remain in the EU. It's a shame they really don't think they can survive on their own when they were pretty much the one if the greatest nation-states of all time.

I say 20% at least

i believe it exists yes

(voting remain, single market and eu migration is good - stay mad)

What?

Are you insulting me for reading the most intellectual newspaper and for being well educated?

Go back to your cave; you can't stop progress.

>believing in a country

Dear god, stop doing this to yourselves.
I would utter spook but I don't want to be confused with a meme shitposter or a troll.

If they pull off Brexit, we might actually get a return to normal levels of national solidarity in Europe, because it will make it plausible for other countries to follow suit.

The masses are pretty fucking dumb, and never really buy the party line fully. They just wear a given party line like a gay hat for a while. Right now their hat is "Muslims are good, or something, I guess? And fags too? Is that what the telly says?" Right wingers don't realise that the way to win over the 80% of the population that doesn't preoccupy itself with gender theory isn't to storm into their living room screaming WE GOTTA EVICT THESE MUSLIM NIGGERS, but to subtly restore the sense that it's just OK to say what you really feel. Any ordinary person "really feels" that Muslims and homos are annoying and weird, and why can't they just go away?

Some random middle-class guy who works at a deli, and who isn't plugged into The Great Twitter War of 2017 over whether we should institute a special tranny tax to fund express penis chopping depots for homosexual mental patients, doesn't really, organically give a fuck about trannies, or about the ideological importance of turning London into one giant mosque and call centre to apologise for Columbus Day or whatever. But the hat du jour is the hat that makes you nod vaguely at the BBC when Diversity Consultant Binjala Jojosbizarreadventure comes on and says "gay people should be happy, or something. Gay free liberal culture progress good hello this is BBC now commercial."

If just one or two precedents start saying "nah tho I disagree" to that hat, all the proles will be confused about how there are.. TWO hats? And they'll just default to hatlessness, and vote the way ordinary joes always vote: mild, healthy nationalism, and status quo economic sanity.

the most intellectual newspaper is the financial times

The UK does not exist?

Still don't know which way to go. Just disenfranchise my shit up, I don't deserve the vote.

>the SJW cuckfest that is the Guardian
>the most intellectual newspaper

>eu migration is good

And people say that Veeky Forums is one of the smartest boards.

Vote Remain = Owen Jones, Tao Lin, that other faggot, Rowlings, Stephen King

Vote Leave = Herodotus, Julius Caesar, Boris Johnson, Enoch Powell (he also translated Herodotus), Dionysus the Areopagite

it is good:

gdp is higher from it, tax base is boosted, they do many shit jobs that wouldn't be filled otherwise and use public services at a much lower rate than the native population

they aren't taking people's jobs(lump of labour fallacy) and are much less likely to claim state aid

Vote leave = someone from stoke who is illiterate

I'll bet you're one of those idiots who think that mass immigration also has no effect on housing.

Mein Gott.

Jesus christ, what are you even saying?

RACIST! WE NEED TO BUILD MORE HOUSES NOT DEMONISE MUSLIMS

It's complicated.

I'd rather just rent a flat then potentially deny a refugee family a permanent home.