WE

WE

What's this about, a capitalist distopy?

WAS

Top tier book. It doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

KANGZ

A generic totalitarianism with Stalinist characteristics. If you read it you will instantly see how it influenced 1984 and BNW.

>generic totalitarianism

Is it worth reading if I read both
>1984 and BNW

already?

It was actually written about Lenin's USSR

It's actually better than BNW / 1984 -- at least if you read a decent translation.

N'

Which editions are the good ones? Not Penguin, I'm assuming

SHEEIT

Good book. Get the Modern library Classics version.

Modern Library Classics translation is the one I liked the most.

mine got rained on and now its all wavy, till readable though

And so another crop of 1984-loving cunts thinks they are patrician now because they've read another book.

i wouldnt say that. it was written during the NEP where there was a pluralism of sorts within the party and even outside it. it was a projection into the future

Vikings did go to to Constantinople to fight for the Byzantine emperors. So theoretically a mercenary band or something could have picked up a black guy (or at least notably darker than the lilly-white codflesh of my ancestors) or two along the way.

yeah, somebody had to shine their shoes after all

ordered it a couple years ago and never picked it up. maybe this weekend, i could use some fiction

thanks for not shit posting a meme

Yeah, based on Lenin's policies.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Took you this long. I'm dissapointed in you Veeky Forums.

robot ears! radio valkyrie!

Hold on I forgot to put in the crystals

yes... let the mass redpilling through memetic warfare continue
until all the marxist scum are lying face down in the earth, /pol/ will not rest

Do you like math? Worth it if you like math in the slightest. But yeah eve if you don't its worth reading because its really better than those two books who copied it.

my waifu