Trayvon James Leaked Audio Recording to Unknown Black Male Dec 2017 (Court Transcript)

Trayvon James Leaked Audio Recording to Unknown Black Male Dec 2017 (Court Transcript)

"Bruh, it's like, why all these white people so mad doe? Hahaha the salt is real my nigga, ay bruh you see all them white dudes asking me for financial advice, I'm pretty much guaranteed my nigga, guaranteed to give them bad advice. I gotta bro! I'm sorry to my white niggas but it's the truth, I'mma take ya stack and lie and get what I need to get ahead of white people! For real my nigga, that's why I love crypto. Because savvy niggas like us, we sweep and they give. Give, sweep. Give, sweep. No matter what, bro, regardless of what happens we will always get either they money or they women. (Laughs) Yeah, nigga. That's what I'm talkin' bout. We bout to flex a band of white people money, and it's no sweat, I'm telling you, nigga. Damn, I am faded off that blunt bro, where my ports at bruh? I took that pack of Newports from that white bitch last night. Nigga, I swear to god Bitconnect was the best thing that ever happened to us bro, we gon' be alright. We gon' be alright--- with all this white money. Ay bruh, on some real shit, it's like, mental. My nigga, you gotta realize that racism is the reason that they money actually belong to us. And you gotta take it bro, it' so easy nigga. I took a good hundo band or two just from niggas named Ethan (laughs), from fuckin' ah Bitcoin my nigga, Bitconnect. (Laughs) Anyways, bro, I gotta dip my nigga but ay listen, I'mma teach you how to get ya paper, get that white man dollar and bit-dollar, get everything you can take from these wack ass losers bro, for real. Damn this shit got me talkin all ebonics and shit, see bro I get ghetto when I talk about taking white people's money (laughs)."

no no no mm mm mm mm

You faggots are obsessed with this guy and blacks in general DESU

> it's because he's black
KEK
It's because he's a fucking piece of shit who made millions defrauding his YouTube followers
We hate that kid cryptonick as much as this nigga

big kek if true

he's right on Veeky Forums being obsessed with niggers though

My friend you just sat there and wrote out a entire script of imaginary talk between black people. Do you have any idea how fucking weird do you have to be to do this weirdo shit? Are you gay for black dick??

What white cuck takes advice from a nigger like this? Only the soyest of goys that’s who. They deserve to lose money.

lmao. unironically this

What a time it would have been to own slaves. Make one fuck your waifu, then kill him afterwards. The glory days are gone.

it's /pol/ x-posters, old Veeky Forums didn't give a fuck about black people just making fat gains

> (OP) (You)
>My friend you just sat there and wrote out a entire script of imaginary talk between black people. Do you have any idea how fucking weird do you have to be to do this weirdo shit? Are you gay for black dick??

nigger FUD is best FUD

Be sure to spread on twitter/youtube so my efforts dont go to waste :3

Niggers like this are absolutely scum tier human beings. Buuuuuut writing out a fake transcript of an account between two niggers on a Malaysian underwater basket weaving board is just as bad as being a nigger. In a different way but Jesus fuck faggot, go write a book or something with that gay imagination of yours.

this
also
>pic related

This guy just took advantage of a situation. He saw that he could create artificial demand and profit of the backs of naive “investors”. How about reading up before throwing money at something? Then James won’t be the one pocketing your hard earned cash.

cryptonick is /ourguy/ completely innocent. trevon belongs in prison

Anybody else think black people are more primitive I mean all humans used to be black then a mutation caused white skin and just one gene set reproduced when black skin was everywhere to dominate the world by today. Black people are closer to our ancestors they are 1 step back in the evolution

I really doubt even the biggest of retards on here had any money in bitconnect of all things, that being said what he did was illegal. It’s the same ponzi shit that got Madoff and his guys put in jail.

>taking financial advice from a nigger

lol, that goes for that Nigro Balina too

Is there anyone still who doesn't think this?

He doesn't do the same shit with black people I guess.

Pic related

Right??

One beautiful day we will all get revenge on the fucking niggers. It will be pretty soon tho, the generation Z is the most hardcore zero fucks giving master race. Im telling you, these mofos gonna murder ever single one of these useless beings. -not a bitconnect investor, just hate niggers.

I don't hate niggers just dislike them I smartly avoid them in my personal and professional life so I have no reason to hate as I don't speak with them

>what he did was illegal
lmfao no it wasn't you dumb fuck, the Bitconnect ringleaders may have done some shit but he's just one of thousands of affiliates.

More power to him desu, I wish I did that shit.

I hate this guy but I hate anyone who follows him, took him seriously, or watched his videos even more for being such fucking brainlets

If you took your financial advice from an ebonics-speaking, dope smoking, white-hating, promethean-looking pavement ape, you probably have an IQ so low that if it were the outside air temperature you'd freeze to death.

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH