How good is a literature degree if I plan to score pussy on college?

How good is a literature degree if I plan to score pussy on college?

doesn't matter, just start 150mg tren per day already and get it overwith you fucking faggot

Not good at all.

how many females does study literature?

it can't be worse than engineering.

Degree has far less to do with getting poon than you think

If you can't get laid, that's on you

you're missing my point.
I'm asking if there are more female students in literature than males.

>your degree affects how much poon you get
Do people actually believe this?

I'm studying journalism, and the boy:girl ratio seems amazing at first. Really though getting to know the people in your class let alone get to know that one qt, is going to he difficulty when it's primarily groups of girls.

It's even worse in English Lit, at least in my uni.

Ironically user, my girlfriend is engineering major

No user, I like literature and I do plan on majoring in it to become a writer, I just want to know if females study literature and I'll be a few of the males in the classroom.

I'm not a beta numale, so I'm sure I'll score pussy.

>I do plan on majoring in it to become a writer
ahahahahhahahahahahHAHAHAHhahahHAHAHhhhh

> (You)
>No user, I like literature and I do plan on majoring in it to become a writer, I just want to know if females study literature and I'll be a few of the males in the classroom.
>I'm not a beta numale, so I'm sure I'll score pussy.
Wasn't doubting your interest in the major user, just that it's sometimes hard breaking into these circles, though my uni is very very small compared to where you'll probably attend, to the point where I recognize and greet people about once every few minutes. It's a small campus.

I already saw those youtube videos about majors.
Thanks for your concern.

I just want to know what's the average.
I really want to study literature but I want to know if there wont be a sausage party like gaygineer.

>
>I already saw those youtube videos about majors.
>Thanks for your concern.
> (You)
>I just want to know what's the average.
>I really want to study literature but I want to know if there wont be a sausage party like gaygineer.

I can guarantee its not going to be a sausage party, whatever uni you go to

Also please don't limit yourself to your major user, that's the worst thing you can do.

I know, but it's much easier to score pussy if your classmates are basically females and you can meet her friends.

There's a reason why engineering is about being gay.

I'm an Englush Education major at a smallish school of about 5k students. I'd say my classes are roughly 70% or more filled with girls.

do the girls read material other than harry potter?

2 girls I know did their senior presentations on Harry Potter

why do you give a fuck over what females think?

they're basically real life pokemons you can fuck.

Our mechanics engineering major has about 7 or 8 girls in total.

Chemical Engineering however is 59% girls according to the head , when I was still an engineering major in my first semester.

It varies, civil engineering here is also very half half

I'm smart enough for engineering but I've never been into math.

I've chosen literature because writing a novel is easy as fuck, so shitting out one novel per month is barelly any effort for me.

I need to study the classics and grammar, that's why I want to enter college.

> (You)
>I'm smart enough for engineering but I've never been into math.
>I've chosen literature because writing a novel is easy as fuck, so shitting out one novel per month is barelly any effort for me.
>I need to study the classics and grammar, that's why I want to enter college.

Good luck user

don't think I'm doing literature for lazyness, I just want to say the meme that humanities are too dumb for STEM don't apply to me.

I'll be planing on reading also history, economy and philosophy because I like those topics.

I just hope it's to your liking

i'm female and I'm currently studying literature, there's hardly any men in my courses at all its just women mostly

there's a lot of """women""" that study literature but they all read YA and don't shower, most of them are radical intersectional feminists and will kill your discussions with booktube-tier analysis

As long as they're not ugly pieces of shit I don't care.
I can follow their BS as long as I can fuck them.
Like I said, I don't care what other people think.

cool, I don't want to be an asshole in front of you, but it's hard to come as mysoginist after browsing this page for quite a while.

protip: acting misogynist is not as bad as preemptively apologizing for your misogyny

I don't want to be seen as an asshole, but it's hard not being one after browing Veeky Forums.

LONDON

lol thanks for not wanting to be an asshole in front of me, but yeah i know the type of women that you're talking about who only do gender analyses of texts and after doing them a while myself it's just an overly rehearsed and over done approach to literature yknow......... like.... i wanna talk about other things apart from that that are much more interesting and don't dilute texts to something from gender studies 101

I dunno, I would rather talk about a piece of literature in terms of technique, the tropes it uses, figures of speech, references and so on, rather than talking about BS that isn't on the text but rather your jewish professor analisis.

About the mysoginy is very hard to not realize males are smarter, stronger and all that crap pol and r9k uses, but I still think women have their own biological role that is not in competition from males, but rather their role is childbirth and childcare.

Females raise the next generation, males build and mantain society.

Both roles are important and I think it's a shame feminism has been about destroying the important role of the mother and wife.

You're less smart than you think.

I've said I'm smart for engineering, at least I'm smart enough for CS shit because I know how to code.

They seem to read a lot of John Green

>smart
>doesn't like math
>enjoys being a code money
Kek'd

Only if it's boipussy

I don't like math, is boring shit.

There's a meme in society of some kind of entrepreneurial post-capitalist industrial-scientific "productivity" thing, and they are expressing the meme because they are demi-conscious memebuoys floating on a slurry sea of currents you can only see if you zoom out
It's exhausting even trying to give an answer to this question. You need to like phenomenologically bracket every single word and write a book explaining that they aren't even people. They aren't even conscious. They aren't even having "opinions". STEM people are like robots with human skin stretched over them. To say "they are dismissive of the humanities" is implicitly to admit I think there's a "they". STEM people don't even fucking exist. They are a statistical gaseous nebula of random particles wafting across continents and periodically expressing junk they picked up along the way. Why would you even talk to them?
Talking to a STEMfag is literally like being some kind of Buddha, ascending reality, then coming back down and talking to bees who were dudes in past lives. I'm sure these bee niggas can be saved or whatever, but let's just wait until they're back in human form. Don't walk around going "BEES, STOP BUZZING, PUT DOWN THAT POLLEN, LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW EVERY CONCEPTUAL CATEGORY YOU HAVE FOR EVEN THINKING OF THINGS WAS SHAPED FOR YOU BY AN UNCONSCIOUS SLUDGE OF MEMETIC POLYALLOY THAT FLOWS IN PREDICTABLE CURRENTS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THROUGH THE HIVE IN WHICH YOU WERE CONCEIVED"

If you don't like math you're probably not going to like CS, my university's computer science curriculum requires calculus 1-3 and linear algebra...

I don't hate math and I don't find college math hard.
It's just that I'm not a STEM guy, all my interest lie in humanities and art.

>calculus 1-3 and linear algebra
He said math, not the arithmetic.
Seriously though this shit is so basic they should make it mandatory.

I appreciate the sentiment of the pasta but it doesn't quite fit. Code monkeys are often more productive than their bosses.

how much fuckin puss you pull is major independent. literally no one cares

when you're at the rusty sparrow for dart night you think that cutie with the bonnet wants to hear you talk about kierkegaard and james dickey?

If you're frogposting you're not going to score shit.