You are dating a 10/10 girl who's attracted to your intelligence more than chad's muscles

>you are dating a 10/10 girl who's attracted to your intelligence more than chad's muscles
>after a coffee date where you discussed atheism and how nothing is sexier than Fedoras and Newbalence shoes you go back to her place
>hey user, these are my favourite books, I'd love for you to read them!

pic related

what do?

and yes, these are printed and published books you can actually purchase...

This can only be attributed to Bethesda, how disgusting.
>after a coffee date where you discussed atheism
Why

fuck her. I guess?

/thread

Burst into tears of joy because a girl finds me interesting? Try to get married and have children with her since I'm miserable alone and she'd become my only friend and lover?
I don't understand the point of this thread.

This is the exact kind of thing the devil would try to make you think is okay

Why? I'm a pathetic loser whose only sexual gratification I have is with my hand, who is wasting my income on shitty toys and books and have nothing fulfilling going on in my life. Why would that be more preferable to god than being married?

Check your numerals

Dick the lesbian out of her.

>>you are dating a 10/10 girl who's attracted to your intelligence more than chad's muscles

my muscles are way hotter than my intelligence.

I'd give them a read. Maybe they're good.

Spread them open and push my face right in the crack to take a sniff of that musk. Spread her legs, I mean.

of course

Veeky Forums BTFO

Shit, I fell in love with a girl who loves Hunger Games and Divergent series, but I had luck and she bought Schopenhauer's The Suffering of World and Ignacio Ramonet's Perfect Catastrophe because I recommended them to her.
Damn, I'm really a dumb for her but at least she showed a good tendency

>recommending 'Hauer to a grill

what's wrong with ponies anyway? they are adorable. i suppose that many of those who love them are not adorable, but it's true for many other things too and why should we even care? princess luna is my favorite pony because she is strong and independent and was imprisoned on the moon

In fact, when she bought a book from the same publishing house I recommended the aforementioned books. Can't feel victorious just because she heard me for a time

>not making her start with the Greeks
What the fuck man?

Is this the one board that Barneyfag's malignancy cannot reach?

I fuck her up

You're terminally unfunny.

Trust me. They're not.

"But I already read them"

this fucking guy hahahahah

"Oh really? That's awesome! What do you think about the epic moral decision Princess Fluffybutt had to make at the end of City of Lost Foals?"

Do you actually like that? I know this isnt soc or anything but its kinda hard to find someone who likes books and sniffing musky puss