Skycoin is on the rise and is the real deal. prove me wrong

bitbeans is an even bigger scam than bitconnect

probably the #1 project right now in crypto

I am constantly reminded about sky, but I am already balls in

Skycoin is a very elaborate scam.

What is a good price to get in on?

I do find some aspects of skycoin to be very interesting. Someone give me a rundown, I've already read up but I'd like some other perspectives

bro I've read some interesting things about skycoin, google it, i'm in right now

care to elaborate why you think it's a scam?

the current price is really decent, it has been one of the coins with a stable price for a while now and they have events coming up this month and in April, you could go in now or wait to see what bitcoin does as the prices are correlated
he won't elaborate because he just came to throw some mud

some retarded reporter did not understand that a "miner" can be used for closing blocks and verify transactions on the blockchain. So this "reporter" wrote a FUD article about how miners are useless for a coin that has no more coins to mine, completely missing the fact that the fees the miner gets are for signing off blocks.

Skycoin is so great, I heard the original Bitcoin devs started Skycoin to solve Bitcoin's problems. It's got nfinite scalability and zero fees too while decentralizing the internet, how can you not be all in? I know I am.

Yeah I know probably the #1 project right now in crypto

But NANO already exists you dingus, look how well that's going

:)

It's just designed to sell their Skyminers and other hardware solutions against BTC (1 Skyminer for 1 BTC lol) to the plebs pretending they will build some sort of global mesh network, of course the Skyminers are the only way to get the coins distributed, if it's not a giant redflag for you already you should consider brain transplant.

The claims overall are extravagant and backed with technical gibberish with no substance and 5 years of supposed development but nothing to show for it outside of a wallet and a scheme where they sell you some useless rig for 10k top kek.

Also when you challenge Synth a bit and go beyond his marketing talk you are immediately banned from their social medias and the community is brainlet level of cultism anyway.

But hey, lose your money with this shit if you want, it's not like I care.

lol so casual and not caring
Skycoin is so great, I heard the original Bitcoin devs started Skycoin to solve Bitcoin's problems. It's got nfinite scalability and zero fees too while decentralizing the internet, how can you not be all in? I know I am.

Yeah I know probably the #1 project right now in crypto

Sage

sage

I like this guy.

why would I buy a coin that's only on scam exchanges? Count me out pajeet.

This is even worse than link shill.