I want to make a Pitchfork for literature and philosophy, divided into two sections: comtemporary and classics...

I want to make a Pitchfork for literature and philosophy, divided into two sections: comtemporary and classics. Mostly because goodreads is fucking awful and falls victim to populist bias. I would like it to be Veeky Forums affiliated. Would anyone like to join me on this venture? Apart from my acerbic wit and acidic reviewing style, as well as my high degree of perspicacity when it comes to critically examining a text, I'm not really cut out for this. My knowledge of website design is pretty lacking. I could fund maintenance costs however.

A goodreads model won't work. The reason the opinions are mostly shit is because no one is paid to write those reviews. Just people shouting opinions on the internet.

If you want high quality writing, you have to pay for it.

You can pay me for my opinions OP

>Mostly because goodreads is fucking awful and falls victim to populist bias.

This happened to Pitchfork as well.

It stopped being good when they started intellectualizing Nicki Minaj albums and pedestalizing normie shit like Kanye. They were fine when they focused on pop, electronic, alternative, and rock music.

Point being, this endeavour is doomed to failure but maybe if you get a comitted handful of intelligent people you'll have a couple of good years and bring something decent to light.

Easy with the fedora, chief

>22
>33
>44

amazing

>55
Holy shit

wtf is going on

Chill out, we missed 66, 77, 88, and 99

It's a sign.

amazing

get at me

We already have a 44 u fuckin tard

O____O

!!!

>Using Nicki Minaj and Kanye West as equivalent examples
Whew lad

They are equivalent. They're both mediocre rappers who have their music made for them by an interchangeable team of 40+ musicians.

WEW

Die in a fire? Kanye is populist garbage made to pander to white kids

explain how graduation is made to pander to white kids or mbdtf is populist

This could be really good if you don't let faggots review. IE, you can't review if you don't have a degree in comparative lit and know three languages or something similar, to prevent shit like "I never saw a shooting star".

>Pitchfork
>>/mu/

I'd gladly join in.
Not interested in money.
I'd do it simply for love of art and integrity.

It's popular thus shit

/mu/ posters fuck off
/mu/ posters fuck off
/mu/ posters fuck off
/mu/ posters fuck off

heh
check'd

There isn't a literary journal that does this already?