U jealous

u jealous

Other urls found in this thread:

danielpatrick.us/products/high-top-sneakers-black?variant=3266477817882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol not at all twat.

I literally get covered in dirt all day at my kuck job, head to the bar afterwards dirty as fuck and still get laid.

You have to drop 800 bucks on a pair of shoes that you'll wear maybe once a month in an attempt to get laid.

Get the fuck outta here you Norman
Hahahah I laugh at you so hard.

My crypto money stays in crypto and makes me more. Wage kuck just keeps me busy cause I fucking love what I do.

Have fun freaking out in a couple years when you don't make money for two weeks and think your world is crashing down hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhagahaha

Stop it with your LINK spamming

Look like granny shoes

He’s jealous to the point of mania OP.

Stunt on plebs forever. They get so mad.

Nah, ubs get the ladies

you lost the plot

Hardly amigo :)

I'm just having a good laugh.
Kewl m8, do your pants say somebody's else name on them too? Along with your jacket and hat?

Sweet man, let's buy shit with other people's names on it, great.
Just following other people's farts.

I'd rather spend that on food? why do you need $870 shoes

I prefer US made loafs but those are bretty good

Well, now that I've taken a moment.
I did just come to realize I've been up for 4 days straight.

Maybe I am getting a little manic....

Well! Time to do some H, grab a shower and get to work!

size 9 shoes lol

>sub 11 sized feet

i bet ur a manlet too Xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddxdxdx

God no. Even if I was rich I'd still wear chucks and fruit of the loom plain tees. That's just going nigger rich user with 0 taste

lol in Italy it costs much less
should come here and fill your bags

nice

These shoes look terrible tho...

wearing sneakers past the age of 20 looks terrible

Are you gay?

It sure does but larping supreme gentelemen at young age is just pathetic and hard to cop

And what to wear as everyday shoes?

my OP pic goes with everything

only if you have no taste. i don't expect channer autists to know anything about how to dress

i wear my maison martin margiela german army trainers and see everyone mirin

They're comfy af, good buy user.
My current /gains/ rotation are the same loafers, some SLP chelseas, margiela GATs and converse chucks. You literally need no other shoes in your life

Kek

Not Allen Edmonds or an actually good shoe manufacturer. Pleb gonna pleb I guess. Have fun with your overpriced rubbish.

yes

Jealous of what? That you can window shop?

danielpatrick.us/products/high-top-sneakers-black?variant=3266477817882

These are the only designer sneakers worth buying.

I guess I also want some nice shell balmoral boots, maybe some Enzo Bonafes

you have awful taste

Yup this is some shitskin grade fagginess right here

U mad coz he styling on u?

haha all that money still doesnt buy you a proper sense of taste

hilarious

wow it's like a fedora for ur feet

Not really a shoe is a shoe looks just like my $20 dollar pair I got a Wal-Mart. Sorry I am not easily imprressed with brand name bullshit.

nice lady slippers

You can't possibly be serious.

Consult fa before you buy trash like this lol. Imagine being the kind of retard who's heard of gucci because of rap songs but selects the products they market to middle aged men

Got myself some 1k Jordans this morning from them slinging chips cuz, get out of here with your broke azz

How retarded do you have to be to put that much money in shoes, especially these god awful ones