How am I supposed to eat this thing? It burns

How am I supposed to eat this thing? It burns.

i cum on it

My tongue has become acid burns at this point. I don't think I should touch the D.

Must I really heat it? Is there no better ways? Imagine being stuck with only this to eat.

just man up

Apply a small amount of salt.

It brings out the sweetness and mitigates the burny burn burn.

it's a common weakness to some other chemicals in the pineapple
i am 90% certain that it's not bromelain, but i haven't studied ananology in years

I just recently heard this is a thing. Been eating pineapples all my life, never had a problem.

Pineapples are the original Voltron!
They originate from many separate flowers to become one invincible fruit or a house for spongebob.
You will never conquer the pineapple good sir.

swish some meat tenderizer around your mouth and see what happens

ficin and papain do it too

Learn to prepare it. You're eating part of the core and getting splinters in your tongue. Don't do that. That's why people show it cut with holes in the middle.

kiwi also has the enzyme to dissolve meat.

I have eaten pineapples all my life and this is the first I've ever heard of it causing discomfort to eat, is this some Mandela Effect bullshit?

Cut into circular slices. It's easier to eat the fruit and not the core this way.

also you get a BIG FAT fucking slice of pineapple that way. Delicious.

It hurt me to eat once, when I had a small wound on my lip. Perhaps some people are just more sensitive?

whATS QRONG WITH EATING THE CORE?

Hard core kek

No. I've noticed my face getting warm and I generally felt an uncomfortable feeling in my mouth after eating pineapple for several years now.

I had cut it into disks. But indeed, I did not remove the core as well. Trying this on the remaining disks.

After cutting out the core I am no longer experiencing problems... yet.

I was eating around the core prior, and suppose I was contacting it unwittingly.

stop eating so much fatty

Use core as anal dildo...tingly could feel extra awesome.

just don't let it leave a scar

After repeated attempts to achieve a prostate orgasm I more or less gave up. It simply doesn't work, I can't reliably find the thing, and the act seems to be an eventual orgasm ruiner.

I definitely wouldn't want a pineapple core up there though. My mouth still feels as though it's full of thousands of tiny cuts.

I know lychee berries cause sores if you eat too many of them at once.

with greasy fatty delicious cow meat.

With your mouth

Makes my tongue feel really soft, might sting a bit if I eat a lot of it. Worth it, though, shit's delicious.

That solved it.
Thanks.

pineapples dissolve meat

>I definitely wouldn't want a pineapple core up there though.
Everyone says that before they try.

>newfags dont recognize the ages-old Veeky Forums pineapple posting meme

i have thoroughly enjoyed this

Pineapples really are the orginal Voltron. Enough said.