Telcoin newsletter released

telcoin newsletter released

Pump it

(Sry for shorty photo, I was in a hurry)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchainafrica.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got mine! Go go 1c incoming

Still not a single line of code, what are they selling again? an erc20 token meant to be used as a currency?

Last chance to buy under 30 sats

You could have listened

Biz hates money. Are you new?

Moon soon

blockchainafrica.co

This is a conference in Africa going on today and tomm...I like how it lists Microsoft, IBM and then TEL in a row.

TELs description also says

"Telcoin is a new cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain that will be distributed and accepted by telecom operators, therefore available to billions of users worldwide without extra registration, only using their mobile phones."

What's funny is the words "Telcoin" and "will" are both in bold. Lol

700K strong yo...holding until Dec

>700K strong yo...
lol

still plenty of time to roll your stack, mosty comfy coin

turns either you really believe in this shit or you have more funds than I do and this is just a portion of your entire stack....I'm also in LINK-I've pretty much picked meme coin and have hands denser than a collapsing star...I might bump it up to 1mil TEL

>dat ary stack
bruhhh

About to buy another million. This will gain momentum and I think I will be pleased EOY.

Yea based on the road map they might actually have a working product. Unheard of

28 sats already, top kek

You can litteraly use ANY other crypto to do mobile payments...and nano and others are now doing mobile too..

worthless shitcoin.

This works differently than how you think it does

No. not really. There are several articles about there being too many coins and many coins being able to do the same job. Telcoin falls into this category.

What other coins directly credit a mobile users billing account to send them funds? They will do this remittance service at a fraction of the cost and time. Telcoin will have their own wallet and exchange. Go read the white paper.

>Pump it
>3 sats

Nano is working on it. shit Even paccoin has a mobile payment wallet now looool

you like shitcoins?

Nano is in talks with telecom providers and securing a new 500 billion yearly market for them to operate in? TEL can do all of this via SMS, which is perfect for the primary market they are targeting, those who don't have traditional banking in Africa, Middle East have out dated cellphones usually etc