Meet a woman in her 20s >she loves literature >Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, TFIOS, the list goes on and on!

>meet a woman in her 20s >she loves literature >Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, TFIOS, the list goes on and on!

Every time. Why do adult woman think reading children's literature is appropriate?

Most Facebook using men do this too, although you could probably add A Song of Ice and Fire to the shitlist.

Who cares dude its just a hobbyt

Those are the female equivalent of dudes who don't read at all. Dunno which one is worse, 2bh.

How can people describe themselves like this. I read Harry Potter when I was eight and thoroughly enjoyed it. She's still fucking reading it after how many decades?

you sound like chicks who complain about men who play videogames (like millions of other people)

That's a valid complaint also. Video games aren't for men they're for kids and teens. Gaming is likely every bit as much or more of a "red flag" or a turn off as grown woman reading kids books.

you sound like a pretentious retard who does his best in an attempt to sound like youre at the top of your game and above everyone else when the reality is most likely a 22 year old literature student sipping wine and thinking he is cultured for reading Veeky Forums approved meme books

cry about what people read once youre published

You should work on your meme arrow grammar exercises desu senpai

Are you... new to the internet?

>projecting
Guess he really struck a nerve huh

>Met a woman
>Probably asked her if she liked literature
>She says she likes literature but she means shitty books.
>Instead of being a normal adult and going back to picking up a book you go to Veeky Forums
>Y r al womyn not like read book like me do? Why they read book 4 youngling? They stupid?

There are women who actually like to read and read good books, and you aren't special by the way for knowing how to type Veeky Forums and look for books here.

Why do you expect every human to conform to your view of how things should be?

Did this even happen or are you making it up to feel justified for living a day longer

I'm going to poop all over your face dude

Vidya is capitulating garbage. So is hp

Both are shit

You're going to meet people who have both and you may enjoy their company before you know it, so even if it's shit you may wanna learn to not get mad about it so you don't end up looking like an ass hole to a friend.

There are numerous games that are more artful than things people on here read like Tao Lin

because she was a child when harry potter came out

And most guys fuck off their time with videogames and bad books, why pretend this is some "lol wimmin r bad" idiocy

Probably to try and excuse them for not having close relationships with any women

how does Veeky Forums find GoT truthfully? Did you enjoy it in the slightest?

I don't care for the books (stopped reading after the third one), but I enjoy the show. The current season is especially good.

The only way to make this shit stop is to out-woman them.
When they say this, ask if they read any books for adults and look disappointed. Then end your date early.

1-2 were alright, I liked 3, 4-5 were bleh

Yeah! Look like a prick to girls you know so they can talk shit about you to your friends! That always works well! Fuck actually being normal!

>Every time
You are hanging out in the wrong places
Are you an Amerifat?

>I don't care for the books (stopped reading after the third one), but I enjoy the show. The current season is especially good.
Go back to rebbit.

does this insuferable tranny post on Veeky Forums 24/7? every fucking thread, it's there making an ass of itself.

>normal
reerrerrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

My giant masculine dick that really exists is like, fucking beating itself to death on this keyboard

I really wonder whether people who use this word even know what it means anymore.

genuinely don't know how you could be a worse, your shitposts are not even the slightest bit funny

make like 50% of trannies and commit suicide

>your shitposts are not even the slightest bit funny

oh no

>meet a woman in her 20s
>she loves literature
>Sartre, Foucault, Dada, gender studies, the list goes on and on!

RUN

>:)

Being more artful than Tao Lin is like being sweeter than vegemite.

But vegemite's fucking baller regardless. Please dont compare Tao Lin to my preferred spread

ENGLISH MAJORS BTFO

im an english major