FFS ARE YOU STAYING OVER 10K OR NOT????? MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

FFS ARE YOU STAYING OVER 10K OR NOT????? MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

>this is the last time you'll see sub-10k

Sorry i market bought at 10018.01 and then it immediately went down, the exact second after i bought

sell sell sell
fuck big ol' humpty dumpty

>Normalfags slowly push it to 10k where I'm waiting to dump my bags!

Er. No

Back to 5

Strong support at 6k

12k in 2 days

Well now market sell so it goes back up. Every time with you, I swear...

Nope, I'm a west americlap, going back to sleep so my east coast friends can pump it in 2 hours.

Testing 8k then trying to break 12k resistance

You wish, people are too afraid of buying now knowing that there are actors out there ready to flash dump on them as soon as BTC gets bullish.

>small fish are now afraid
perfect time to create a fake sense of prosperity pumping it to 12k and THEN dump it

You'd think so but notice how people dump their bags as soon as price hits 10k

I bought at 11200 when I thought it stabilized after the drop from 11800. I swear to you, 3 seconds afterwards the big dropping to 10500 began.

Are you me? Also panick sold at 10k and lost 12%

What since does it make they pumped via to sell the top of. instead of just draining the already phised accounts ?

They had API keys but no email to confirm withdraw. Had to try to transfer wealth to accounts that could withdraw.

Finally, looks like it made its mind up

goodnight btc

>going to sleep right before the nightly Chink dump
Are you sure you need sleep? Anything before a 6am Pacific bedtime is asking for trouble.

meant post in main board but that is an acceptable answer and i believe the best answer

Tell me about it, the reason I stopped margin trading is because I always get fucked as soon as I fall asleep.

meant to post this to im fucking up this morning

That's one of the rules I've heard about margin trading; never sleep without closing your position first.
No wonder these crypto kids are all hopped up on adderall and mountain dew! Personally I'm considering taking up a medicinal mixture of crank and heroin out of a vape pen, allllll day and night for 72 hours at a stretch, then tether up for eight hours and try to sleep/detox. I just can't take waking up to losses any more, I haven't seen a gain in fucking months.

Honestly my advice to people with school or work is to just buy and hodl or stay out of it. This market will fuck you up, I haven't slept for days because I know there could be massive swings at any time.