Hey user! Glad you could join us for some grub!

>Hey user! Glad you could join us for some grub!
>You're a smart guy, tell us, what is justice and the nature of the Good?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/define
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope, you cant greentext with that kind of pic. please dont try again.

>Justice
>Good
LMAO, very cute, kids. Duck and cover 'cause here's a fat ugly truth bomb for your delicate moral ears: there is no justice, and there is no good. You assign your own meaning to these terms in order to promote what you perceive as your self-interest, which usually coincides with a more productive ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$) society. Get a clue, fuckheads.

They're spooks.

Now hand over a piece-a of my property my dudes

Wow, that's a really deep question.
Well I myself believe that there is an objective truth in the world that binds all mankind toget-

WAIT there's a Nigger inbetween you!
Get out of here!

Me in the middle

>implying justice and morality are the same thing
>implying justice isn't only a set of rules that allow society to function efficientl
>implying morality even exists

plebs

>be me
>'hey we're having fellowship in your neighborhood, wanna come?'
>'what's fellowship'
>'it's not as religious as church. Just everyone gets together and gets chummy. It's pretty chill imo.'
>'ok'
>enter house
>OP picture is
>fellowship is bible study

yeah you would be someone into pre teens. fag.

Well Chomsky said that justice is some kind of set of norms that we can talk about in objective terms, and that humanity is slowly wending toward, and Foucault said justice is a word with implicit symbolic and ideological content that delineates the "just" and the "unjust" according to different moral a prioris, and the Dutch guy said ikky ooky dikky dooky do do do do let's all drink this Tang

That's a really fucking weird question to ask out of the blue, I regret agreeing to get food with you.

>having contact with people who believe in spooks
>having contact with people

>this attempt at greentexting
Genuinely hurts to read

>You're a smart guy, tell us, what is justice and the nature of the Good?
It depends between peoples. My favorite incarnation of it is on the internet, everywhere on the internet as it is. You're praised for being pitifully predictable, and fake as a wedding cake.

THIS IS NOT THE GYMNASIUM WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY LIVING ROOM WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIZZA THIS IS THE FIFTH CENTURY BC HOW DO I KNOW THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

First, tell me: how's the black kid fit into this arrangement?

And what kind of people eat with the pizza boxes sitting on their laps? I'm leaving.

>fuck off socrates there's not even pizza left

The fourth one from the left

Whatever you believe it is tbqfahwyf.

Good is justice, but justice itself is not the whole of good. There can be no justice without mercy, because mercy too, is an aspect of the good.

In this way, we observe that all virtue we find in man, that is, the just, the merciful, the strong, the tempered, the honest, etc. are all aspects of what we commonly come to deem as the Good. Virtue, in all of its manifestations is the Good, as it is expressed in man. And it is only the man who 1. has Good in him and 2. is able to discern the Good from what is not in the Other, can tell what is Good.

Sages are those men who have refined and realigned themselves to the becoming of Goodness.

So what is the Good? In plain utilitarian terms, it is optimal relation that distinguishes and unites all things with all other things. In the words of the saints, it is Ultimate Reality. In truth however, it is something both immediate and transcendant, extant and non-existent. It is the murmur of the monad through infinity and eternity.

"Define 'justice' and 'good'."

/thread

That's what we asked you to do tho.

>what is justice and the nature of the Good?

Maintaining racial diversity quotas for the posed and calculated photos that you take of people.

Nope. They obviously asked for my take on many potential versions. They didn't, however, provide me with info on what would constitute it.

Engaging an any discussion like this without sorting out this shit beforehand usually just becomes and awkward shitfest.

>philosophy

the pizza ads are the worst part of Veeky Forums

>what is justice and the nature of the Good?

Where did 'they' ask you for 'your' take?

What is x?

What = x?

>dictionary.com/browse/define
>to explain or IDENTIFY the NATURE or ESSENTIAL qualities of; describe

>what IS justice and the NATURE of the Good?

Ya dummy.

Mankind's initial attempt to have a certain control over it's self

Now slice me aspies

user, he was making an analytical philosophy joke on the meaninglessness of the question.

@Bible study is pretty interestin
Of course if you arent around idiots

>Bible study
>not idiots
I'm not being euphoric here.
I'm just saying that Bible study tends to be the least inspiring place to discuss Christianity.