Can all you TAfags go eat a dick please

>muh inverted cock and balls pattern
>stoch RSI very oversold user
>retracing to bizonacci line
>it might go up or it might go down
>maybe it will also go sideaways

if any of you cunts could consistently predict price movements you would be fucking billionaires. can you just please stop reading from tealeaves and go away. I dont need some autist tell me about his 10 indicators when a five year old can see that a coin is a good buy after 60% crash.
just buy low sell high you cunts

also...

>doing TA on a shitcoin with $20 million market cap

you TAfags need to die in a fire

>i don't understand the function of TA so it must be like reading tealeaves
>how dare you trying to help me out by freely posting your analysis
the amount of autism in your post is staggering...
like a christian who just can't accept that the world is older than 5000 years...
have fun investing without any knowledge about what the chart means...
why even use candles... just use the stock lines and pray to vishnu your coin will go up after you blindly buy in

if TA worked you would be a billionaire
prove me wrong you faggot
you cunts cant even agree on anything and half of the time youre just dead wrong.

I mean just take a look at pic related for example
a braindead moron can see this coin is in the shitter and a good buy if you believe in the fundamentals
but then you autists come along with a million weird indicators when I just take a quick glance at the chart
youre just a bunch of retards who might as well be flipping coins

it really is a speculative market... it truthfully offers zero value except as a way to buy drugs online, a way to launder money, and a way for the rich to manipulate the price and then rape the normies wallets

It is funny that given recent BTC news they are still pretending they TA is even remotely relevant.

Either you knew about the BTC dumps and the charts made sense, or you didn't and the charts were just showing you the result of things you did not know.

it LITERALLY bounced on the 11700 resistance, on the DOLLAR on Bitfinex. That is textbok TA downtrend.

TA is for observing, not predicting

>cock and balls
thanks for the chuckle

>TA is for observing, not predicting

thats why TAfags constantly make calls on where the price is supposed to go...

then they are wrong

if youre not supposed to make predictions off TA
then what in the living hell is the point of this autistic shit?

>oh look the squiggly line just moved down
>now it might move up or further down
>it might even move sideways

can any of you turboautists explain what you are trying to accomplish here?

>muh bounce

It is funny. They would claim that 'resistance line' held if BTC dropped from anywhere between 11500 to 12000. Even this lame call will be hedged saying 'well there is strong resistance, but if resistance breaks we will go up to (next arbitrary resistance)'. Between the vague calls and hedging they are just selling you rain. If it works, they were right, if it didn't it means the 'momentum was too high' or whatever else lame sentence they chose to use to try and hide that they were wrong even with the 5% error margin they always seem to use.

> could consistently predict price movements
I can... and guess what?

I agree, TA only works for BTC and its satellites

yes I like to larp as a billionaire too sometimes

now, on to the bottomline: FUDding TA is an advantage for the few persons that benefit from it: less competition
and promoting it too: more morons

if the price hits let's say 9500 5 times, it shows that the market has confidence in buying there. Making "meme lines" just helps you abstract this view.

my fault, I read millonaire where the text said billionaire

well , it did. it's about ranges to enter and exit trades in. nothing more.

user you probably got in early and lucked out on some massive bullruns. hate to break it to you but there are tons of guys like you and your success has nothing to do with your TA skills. but sure keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

>tfw comfy with my TA.
Why you mad tho?