For a rich man, where would be the best place in europe, with a safe future, to settle down and raise a family?

For a rich man, where would be the best place in europe, with a safe future, to settle down and raise a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/03/eight-charged-lidl-supermarkets-looted-blizzard-dublin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Switzerland
reuters.com/article/us-austria-politics/austrias-kurz-says-will-fight-anti-semitism-after-israel-voices-concern-idUSKBN1EE2AJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

western europe is done OP
maybe go east but then you live among slavshits and have to speak their subhuman language

Switzerland.

Can confirm, swissfag here

>maybe go east
Don’t go east.

depends what you prefer to do outgoing. Austria/Switzerland if you like alpine skiing. Rural South of France (haven't seen niggers there). Norway Stavanger, elsewhere in Norway you need to know the language but if you are rich doesn't matter

Don't worry, you're not welcome. Keep away from our clean lands.

europe sucks. Its gonna be the epicentre of the racewar.

switzerland is being overrun with shitskins just like any other western european country
on top of that you got insanely high living costs
the chocolate is good though

In some aspects. The republic of Ireland’s constitutional law is still rooted heavily in Catholicism. While the young liberals in the capital seek to reform this, it still stands heavily in the country, especially outside of Dublin/ Galway.

They have a heavy emphasis on music and sport. Not perfect, and the casual pints/ drinking is commonplace, especially the more rural you go, but in terms of raising a family it’s pretty solid.

Senegal

Lichtenstein>Switzerland>County Leitrim, Donegal

Portugal, Eastern Europe, Balkan maybe

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/03/eight-charged-lidl-supermarkets-looted-blizzard-dublin
you got nogs looting supermarkets over there user
doesnt seem that chill to me

Ireland's full m8

Wherever you have your social net is the safest.
In places like Switzerland, Austria or Norway, which would be the ideal places to go to, the people will never accept you as one of them, so when shit hits the fan, you will be on the bottom of the pile.

i wouldn't even ask if i was sure of switzerland but i have been told by multiple swiss people and others who have worked in switzerland to stay away.

they say it is uncultured, unsociable, expensive meme country thats being infected with the same problems as western europe. hopefully they're wrong

I still see almost only white people here not like in Amerifag country. Switzerland got the best living standard you can reach.

Visegrad countries.

Otherwise Iceland - culturally they're as cucked Sweden etc but they're that far away they don't have massive migrant problem yet - and Faroe Islands.

Scottish Highlands and West Ireland maybe too.

That's about it.

but also high earnings with pretty low tax

would probably also recommend switzerland, just dont go to the most popular kantons, maybe wallis or something

Yeah you guys need to sort out your growing African problem.

Was tempted to claim the Irish passport I'm eligible for (via gran) until I saw you guys were just as cucked as we (Scots) are if not worse.

unfortunately true. i live in geneva back then buildings used to have europeans in them now it's overrun by balkans/niggers/latinos and lately arabs

>Portugal, Eastern Europe, Balkan maybe
You have to be kidding right?

I'm thinking Monaco

If you're American then you've got no fucking idea what your talking about lol.

56% cunt. Soon to be a minority.

Yeah that’s from Jobestown in Tallaght. Literally the dodgiest/ most ghetto place there is here. Pure shithole. They’re fucking retards doing that. That town will get zero funding/ businesses set up there due to the risk of that.

Obviously avoid the dodgy areas. Not shilling Ireland lol, it absolutely has its faults, just in Terms of raising a family. In the parishes/ local communities outside Dublin, it’s a heavy attitude on the family model. Hell most of the gay lads from the country don’t come out until they come to Dublin/ Galway/ cork lol.

X 2. Go rural old country. You’ll get your homogenous communities therewithour lol.

>happy to fight protestants in Dublin
>pussyfooting about getting rid of niggers

Explain yourselves irishfags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Switzerland
switzerland has almost 40% nonswiss living there
you mountain jews need to face the music we are all getting fucked and your swiss paradise is no exception
there is simply no place left to run at this point unless you wanna hide out somewhere in a tiny village. western europe is over anons.

They are. Our political system is too independent to really get affected what's happening surround us. It's certainly not uncultured but as everywhere you have some idiots which are happy if they ruined your day.

The price doesn't matter if you have a job here, but on the other hand it's more difficult to make it just with crypto

northern hemisphere is shit.

I've done a lot of research on this and the best place to go seems to be New Zealand. They have certain issues but nowhere near as bad as US/Europe.

I think combining citizenship to New Zealand with citizenship to a US/Europe country is your best bet.

You need to think about your kids future. Europe and the US will not be safe. New Zealand will be.

>Monaco
You haven't been there, huh
It's literally a perpetual siege. As soon as france or italy go to shit, monaco will feel it.
I would suggest nothing Mediterranean, and somewhere near the northern coasts.

NZ seems decent as all the tech billionaires have their boltholes there
it does have a sizeable muslim population though and is run by jews, so thats bad
also its not easy to get in unless you got loads of money or a job theyre looking for
believe me guys Ive done dozens of hours of research and lived all across the globe. we are all fucked at this point.

Correct. I'm glad I was born here. (although I do want to live in the US for a few years).

Not EU but Iceland seems pretty cool. All of them speak english and majority are white. In an event of nuclear war, Iceland seems to be the safest

The 56% part is a Krautchan meme based on no statistics. 70% is much more realistic...

Not happening in our lifetimes. If things turn to shit it will most likely be a shitskin mop up

the south island has no muzzies at all. However I agree that our enrichment is coming.

bulgaria
/thread

Going to presume you’re American from that comment lol.

Ireland and England’s history was a war of Britain’s rule vs Ireland’s commitment to their own. For centuries, They tried to eradicate Ireland and cstholiacism. Gaeilge wasn’t allowed to be spoken, Irish names weren’t to be had. The language was taught in bushes/ forests to the children to preserve the language and culture etc. this went on for centuries, a deathwish for those who held Catholic beliefs. Wasn’t until around 70 years that Ireland was allowed to be its own ruling country ( republic).

How ever a subsect stayed loyal to the crown (Northern Ireland) and the what drove “the troubles”; our civil war of religion. Republicans saw the loyalists as traitors and the loyalists saw them as terrorists on etc. biggest identifier was your religion (and names obviously).

So when Africans came over, who are even more religious and conservative that us, they settle, raise their children, practice devout religious practice, big community people, they’re allowed to do their own thing.

America made its split racial and essentially made the ghetto/ nigger personality. Ireland didsnt give a fuck about the race (for the most part, but it wasn’t more casual racism as opposed to the brutality of American racism) but your beliefs/ religious ideals (and thus your loyalty to a broken or true Ireland)

Is NZ full of deadly beasts and insects like Australia?

No.

>looting niggers
>hurrdurr at least they're catholics

Ok.

enjoy your bydlo

will you take me in as a refugee NZanon?
kiwiland is the only place I would even consider living in. been to US, SEA, EE these places are all shit. but I dont have enough monies to buy my way in and no skills they are looking for

>mfw ex-neighbour moved to NZ to open a nail salon but Im a marketing fag and they wont have me

>Fighting in Dublin...

You must be American

I’ll be moving to New Zealand from Ireland soon enough. Work as doctor. Culture is similar, plus I’m a big rugger so I like that. Any kiwi I’ve met is chill af.

B-but it's cold there.

Portugal is full, fuck off.

Poland and Ukraine are both on my to move list.
Baltics is an interesting option. Slightly more expensive and slightly more of a language barrier.

Please stay away, nobody wants you here. People say Iceland doesn't have an immigration problem but that's not true. Our population is so small that even the 1000-odd polaks who've come here threaten our genetic purity.

White people belong to the cold now fuck off shitskin

How's the internet connection in NZ? I don't want to go back to the 90's. Good internet is important for me.

Lol typical. American niggers are different from other black people, although obviously Africans still have that awful haggling attitude.

I can’t believe why anyone would live in America lol, it’s the only country where uncle sam tickles you’re wallet wherever you go. Driving insurance isn’t mandatory, so some retarded could hit you, you end up in ridiculous medical debt cos murica. And then, the guy who hit you might be having a bad day, and can just load up own of his guns and blow your whole families brains out.

no Thanks Jeff lol.

kek yea, I'd give you citizenship if I could, all 4channers are based. I know theres a way that some Pajeet/Changs get in where they get a student visa and then somehow extend that into perm residency, but I don't really know much about it.

Estonia
Everything's relatively cheap, we basically have no immigrants, everyone speaks fluent english, super easy to start a business and very low taxes.

its not as good as in the US, but much better than Australias.

nonswiss =/= shitskin

When I MakeIt™ I'll be moving to Donegal. A future of God Tier shitetalk, pints and GAA awaits.

Also Coinbase has it's bank accounts there so can't fo wrong with that.

This or Poland. Slavic languages are piss easy to learn. Because they're almost the same, aside from russian.

>estonia
>6 hours of sunlight a day

no thx jeff

It’s gonna boom soon. United healthcare have set up some huge offices up there.

Plus if you have raise a bit there, you’ll be gifting him the sexiest accent in the world. One of the lads is from donegal, and every single girl (American/ eastern/ even other Irish) has fallen in love with his accent.

Decent Centre forward too lol.

* raise a boy

Also a likely flash point between russia and europe. Not good long term.

Estonian isn't a Slavic language though, it's very similar to Finnish.
Sunlight is overrated lol, just take vitamin D. Personally I hate summer and hot weather.

Switzerland for sure..the most free-market, most anti-immigration and i think the only armed country in Europe (the British cucks can't even carry pepper sprays lol they go to prison for that)

Forget Atlanta. It's the American Congo.

austria here

getting flooded with pajeets arabs really Sucks actually will try to live somewhere else after this year
except for that great living quality

British guy here he's right
Were cucked beyond belief
Looking to move to Poland, Ukraine or the Baltics. Switzerland looks nice but will have to see how much I make it with my 10k Link

Northern UK here.

Quality of life is ok compared to global standards, however the people are all low IQ, fat consumerist debt slaves, women are ugly, houses are tiny and massively overpriced, wages shit tier, business innovation non-existent and the entire country is completely centralised on London and the kike banking sector leaving no room for anything else.

what is kurz gonna do about it? I heard he wanted to send them back

yeah he will do some regulations which is pretty good but we already have a huge balkan / turkey community and now the fucking afghans and iraqis arrived last year already so their not gonna get out fast country going downhill fast

How is living up in the mountains? I am unironically thinking of buying property there if I make it, somewhere near the Grossglockner.

reuters.com/article/us-austria-politics/austrias-kurz-says-will-fight-anti-semitism-after-israel-voices-concern-idUSKBN1EE2AJ
kurz is a shabbos goy and will do whatever his jewish masters tell him
and jews love to flood white countries with shitskins

yeah if you like that there are alot of beautiful places so that would definately work out well but citys kinda going to shit

he atleast has some balls and does something should have seen the last jew goverment

Portugal is often overlooked. Great weather in the south. Hardly any Muslims compared to the rest of Europe.

austria here. only vienna is full with muslims and shitskins, but we are starting to bring them back

Zug switzerland

Lisbon, Portugal
high standard of living, european safety, almost tropical weather in the summer, beaches around the corner, fresh seafood, society is protective of their culture and the proximity to arab countries makes them aware of what they shouldnt be
its straight up th ebest city i ever lived in

I'll probably move to Switzerland or New Zealand. Live near some /comfy/ mountains and just chill, maybe pick up stonecutting or photography as a hobby.

Anywhere is better than here really, I don't want to raise my kids in this degenerate country (Sweden). Hopefully I can convince my parents and siblings to move with me, if I make it I'll happily pay for everything to make sure that we stick together. Family really is the most important thing in life honestly.

From a UK perspective, London, Birmingham, Manchester etc are multi cultural shit holes. The Muslims tend to live together in certain areas in around major cities and turn those places into absolute shit holes. You can literally drive 30 minutes away from any of these major cities and be in a completely different world. You could live in rural England or Wales and only ever see a brown skinned person on the TV.

>europe
>safe
probably only high up in norway/finland or switzerland
i expect mainland europe to turn into battlefield
t. german

Just stay out of the cities and be able to feed yourself and you'll be fine. The only problem with living on the countryside in Norway is that it's hard to make money without being a farmer or a fisherman. Then again you can make some decent money being a fisherman.
t. Norwegian

do I need to know the language to live in a countryside?

Zug, Switzerland.

What about working at oil-drilling platforms? Is it still profitable? I mean a lot of finnish people used to work there for good gains.

that cruise was one of the most pure and beautiful moments of my life

>Sunlight is overrated lol

Yeah that's why baltic countries have the highest suicide rates in Europe

You should even though everybody speaks English pretty good. The language is not hard if you already speak English or another Germanic language.

I don't really know. The job market is not as bad as it used to be some years ago. So I guess it's possible.

If eastern europe is so good why the fuck are they all coming here to work and drink alcohol and open polish supermarkets?
I don't hate slavs but eastern europe is obviously shit tier

Define Rich

Thier countries are shit if you have no money but great if you have made it.
They come here for money then send it home or move back thier to retire...well the smart ones anyway

This or norway

Yo don't knock those polish supermarkets. Those guys know how to do pickles and cured meats right. Cheap as fuck too

Cured meat is pure pajeet tier

Madeira, its a small Portuguese island in the Atlantic. 1st world, safe, fun, beautiful, cheap, fast internet, great food, perfect climate, beautiful women.

Tax privileged economic area that offer incentives- free trade, no import tax, citizenship, offshore banking financial center, no crypto tax.

Netherlands bra
Best education for your kids

This looks interesting