Think /biz is the biggest shithole on the planet full of degeneracy, dimwits...

>think /biz is the biggest shithole on the planet full of degeneracy, dimwits, pajeets and outright evil people with malicious intent that only spread lies in order to trick you
>don't feel at home anymore and look for alternatives and browse bitcointalk
>see first page threads: "Should I really invest in Bitcoin?" "Why is bitcoin so much more expensive?" "Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?"
>think they can't all be that dumb and look at altcoin board
>"What coins under 1$?" "Do we Need Altcoin?" "Invest Directly in Cryptocurrencies from bank" "Airdrops and Bounties useful?" "Are all ICO SCAM ?" "XRP Update: New Episodes for All Your Favorite TV Shows" "Who Agrees with Me?" "A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull!"
>with increasing rage building up inside me decide no grain of wisdom will be found there and go to reddit
>"Can we all take a minute to congratulate Binance on continually being the best exchange when it comes to transparency and PR" "Big TA signs coming up after today's correction" "#1 streamer on twitch announces he is accepting nano next week."
>more rage builds up, look into various subreddits of altcoins
>"why despite the 99,9% retracement I think this shitcoin is still the best buy in the universe!" by desperate cucked bagholders, paid shills and pajeets, but not a single useful information
>slowly, with an on-setting feeling of more rage, depression and resignation open youtube and look into popular guys and their predictions
>"BITCOIN GOING SUB 5k! No reasons given but trust my TA!" "BITCOIN GOING 50k! No reasons given but trust my TA!"
>with boiling rage even read cointelegraph before admitting, writhing in physical pain while typing this, that the average IQ on /biz is higher than anywhere else, having the least amount of retards.

I will never leave you again. Please go ahead and shill your bags, FUD the shit out of LINK and spam unreasonable BTC predictions in the most degenerate way possible. I love you all.

BTC to 1 mil

LAST TIME WE SEE BTC UNDER 10K
SCREENCAP THIS

im addicted to cocaine

Perhaps you should get out of crypto. You see, crypto is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their coins would move like BTC. If you mean it drops like mt gox, it does. If you mean it moons, it don't. Besides, latefag, how many more months do you think crypto will be alive anyway? Two? Crypto doesn't have an "late-comer league". You came late, so you never made it, and if you were gonna make it, you would have made it before now. Now on the night you sell into fiat you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that shit. 'Cause a year from now, when you work at McDonalds and see BTC at 0.1k, you gonna say to yourself, "Carlos was right."

You need to diversify your info streams nigger.
Trying to pick "the best" one will get u fucked

I miss pre non ironic shilling Veeky Forums

welcome back
I hope you learnt a lesson

>I hurt myself today

It's okay. You're back, and that's all that matters.

>0.1k
kek
you underestimate frenzy dip-buyers

>He thought pic related was a meme.

Kek. I cannot count how many times I tried to get away from this cesspool.
Once you lurk long enough you start to feel surrounded by retards pretending to be full retards but once you go back to real life you finally get that normal fags are retards that believe their own bullshit

who cares just roll for pajeet name Veeky Forums

Fiat is controlled, tracked, and printed at will by governments; crypto is supply-limited, permissionless, and can be used anonymously. Those fundamental driving factors, the properties of sound money, are never going away; the very laws of economics dictate that crypto will keep rising, and fiat plummeting. (Like it always has: the US dollar lost 99% of its value in the past century.) Rest assured, user, we're going to make it.

Good read, thanks user.

>mfw I saw those same topics on reddit and laughed until I cried
>never leaving again either

We forgive you man, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Thanks for the blog post. How do I unsubscribe?

LINK $1000 EOY

I love you too buddy

rollin

why is your cube so low quality?

People like you are like some raid bosses in crypto, you are never going to make it if you listen to people like you and get scared.

The truth is that there is always a way, even in this shitty market you can get huge profits. I have invested in coins that are not mentioned here, and they are doing nicely constantly generating more value.

There is more to life than just "buy shilled coin and hold, lol", there are masternodes, PoS, and many shitty small exchanges full of opportunities.

Veeky Forums is a fucking degenerate cesspool filled with the scum of the earth. Unfortunately everywhere else is worse.

Welcome back OP. I tried the same thing with Veeky Forums and /g/ before and ended back here too. Next time don't forget, you're here forever.

Buy REQ time is running out

I came to the same conclusion. It's shit here with obvious pajeets and paid shills in every thread....but at least there's dank memes and negativity. Negativity is lacking in crypto and it keeps people grounded. Negativity is what makes me close trades at profits rather than "HODL" like a fucking idiot.

I'm currently buying this dip, but only a few projects I think will survive the crashes.

Let's keep everyone thinking Veeky Forums is retarded so all the moonboys and fuckwits don't ruin this too.....well ruin it with positivity.

Unironically most accurate prediction

Veeky Forums might be filled with egomanic sociopaths but if they shill/fud something, you at least know it's in their interest which tells you a lot about the coin.

Rolling (in shit)

OP, once you get redpilled, you can never leave

>read all the way to the end of OP's post
>twist ending: it was a 5D chess bait and switch LINK shillpost
I want to get off this ride

roll

roll

why the fuck is she squatting in a pizza box?

>He thought he could leave

>this level of cope for being addicted to a shithole cancer

>don't forget you're here forever

Can we all take a minute to congratulate Veeky Forums on continually being the best board when it comes to transparency and shills?

roll

>not banging a rostie in the ass while she feeds you pizza
95% of biz consists of uncreative fudders/shills or brainlets and it’s still better than every other openly available option. Rustles my jimmies

feeling the same way. i dont understand how anyone can take reddit.

Didn’t read lol

roll

youve taken the bizpill OP
this place is a garbage dump but every other place is even worse

OP I eated my poopoo. U like poopoo?