Anyone buying this shitcoin? It's seems like it's getting to a low enough price to hold for shits and giggles

Anyone buying this shitcoin? It's seems like it's getting to a low enough price to hold for shits and giggles.

I may add to my dust collection on binance.

JOKING - I dont own any dust of this crap

Not yet look at mcap, it was pumped beyond epic proportions

I bought at .04 cents so no point in selling. See if it ever does anything.

What's a good buy-in?

But does it have a future?

Do you understand the potential this has and what the goals are? If you believe it can achieve any of the things that it sets to, it BELONGS in the top 10, hell, it belongs in the top 3.

Is the current value to high? Maybe, maybe not, but if it is, it's only because the whole market is still valued too high. The place it is at in the rankings is just about where it should be now.

Probably not. Doesn't seem like anything different.

Getting in now... kek. Will get in then it reaches bottom which is pre pump prices. By the time most other coins will start to recover aswell. Otherwise you lije losing money as other twitter traders past month with ada

Everyone should realise that it can drop to 100 sats and japs which bought huge sums would be still in massive profit. Accumulation/distribution cycles folks...

Same goes for Bitcoin though. It could go to under a dollar and a lot of early adopters would still profit massively.

Not same... bitcoin is way older. Spread a bit more evenly and rises over time. Most of early ones are already sold. Ada is completly new coin pumped to epūc heights. Market need to distribute to others, then it can recover. Or you think coin just goes 100x without asians taking profits over time. They cant dump it all...

New is relative, the ones who bought it at that price did so in 2015 when BTC was $200. It's as likely that ADA goes back to the prices than it is that Bitcoin goes to that one then.

So go ahead and buy it now then and enjoy your daily minus. Just friendly advice. Bitcoin didnt have pre ico sale mostly to asian for less than a penny with billion supply.

Bitcoin was essentially free dude, and what does the fact that most early buyers were Asian has to do with anything?

Free but how many did you mined... ada on the otherhand was bought shit ton. I could care less but look up twitter on ada. Past 2 months everyone made predictions about buying it "now", low enough price, ta and shit. Turned out good for them i guess...

Why do kekes think its wise to buy over pumped coin which is in obvious downtrend since dec ath. No pantience for reversal which is some month or so away. Better to lose some gains than to lose everyday.

I'm down to wait. Just wanted to see what Veeky Forums was thinking.

three more months before Shelley (staking). After that price will increase and I suspect that many people will be sorry for not buying right now.

Yes indeed. Buy now. And in 2 months be down another 40% or more. I have no doubt that almost every coin will begin to rise in 3 months but buying now is hating money

Have to agree here. Everything is bleeding and we're getting GOX'd yet again.

New people just have no patience. Then bitcoin crash happened i pulled out almost everything. Do you know how much i made since then? Not much but i have not lost almost anything also. Other people with hodl mentality lost some 50-70%. Which is better in bear market...