Any broke literary fag here? Let's team up on an ebook to make some money. I'll give you my email and vice-versa

Any broke literary fag here? Let's team up on an ebook to make some money. I'll give you my email and vice-versa.

bump for interest

Team up how?

we'll come up with a idea and email back and forth brainstorming. Would do it alone but I think two is faster.

*an idea

Erotica, right? You like incest?

If you don't mind slightly annoying formatting and a bunch of unnecessary files clogging up shit, you should invest in an ereader and just pirate books and get free books. It's much easier than you think and almost all books you can get for free, the only ones I've had to pay for are translations of Russian lit because P&V is completely unattainable from pirating

I'm not trying to get free ebooks. I'm trying to make money from them. Guy I know said he put a shitty ebook on there and makes $300 a month. He didn't market it at all.

What kind of book was it?

teenage romance stuff I think

You mean, we write our own book and then make it available for e-readers. Srry, I've never used one so idk how it works.

but yeah I am both broke and interested.

[email protected]

my email.

Sure why not,

[email protected]

Whats your age, location schooling etc?

20 California go to College rn

Down for any genre desu

wow I would never say desu...it autocorrects t-b-h into that baka

I'll help!

[email protected]

26, caribbean, not in school now. Internship at newpaper. Hope not too far away.

That's pathetic. Get a job, for God sake.

Start an email with all of us, then if we can actually be functional just transition it into skype

I think that would be the best for actual production and efficiency

okay done. tell me if you got it

that's what I'm trying to do here

kys you fucking faggot, go be a pessimistic peace of shit on /b/ and then an hero from literally having nothing better to do then call some one else pathetic for following their passion

replied

No, you're wanking and expect money to magically appear. You're the ones who are going to be depressive in a couple of months/years unless you put a nice suit, send letters and find a real job. You'll be forever poor otherwise.

my bad

You're obviously lost in society my friend. Go read the Death of Ivan Ilych by Tolstoy and open your eyes

Money has nothing to do with happiness, and to base your life around work/money is RETARDED. Money has no value other than what you put into it. If you're in college or HS you will learn later, if youre an adult you're living like a chump

says you
>that hatorade though

Go tell that to the original poster who need a quick way to not be poor anymore. Go tell it to wage slaves ending up dying at 55. You're probably a teenager if you think there's no correlation between money and happiness. I can go where I want whenever I want, buy everything, eat whatever I like. I'll live longer, probably happier and in better company. Sorry it isn't what you expected to hear but that's how the real life works.

Eh. At least they're trying something. Worst case scenario, they end up exactly where they started.

Sure it isn't the worst case but it still leads nowhere. He should differ his literary ambitions and find a real job. Not only he'll probably have better things to write on but this will get him out of his damn room and force him to build a decent social life.

Actually there has been a study that shows there is no correlation between money and happiness after the $70,000 mark....
Also if you're so well off why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums?

20, wageslave from Germany.

[email protected]

truth

Please show me its methodology and population so I could have a good laugh. Anyway, it's common sense wealth is linked a far better lifestyle, a higher ability to purchase, travel, eat. It gives you a better education and makes you meet more cultured persons. You're deluded if you seriously think it has nothing to do with happiness. You're also plain stupid if you still think Veeky Forums is only used by poor, alone, virgin weaboos.

How old are you, where do you work, how much do you make?

You're obviously a troll or have lived a very privileged life. If neither of those, than you might want to go get checked for autism.

Common sense is simple, money does NOT equal happiness...

Answer me this: How much does a dollar cost?

Although it isn't your business and simply proves you're waiting for me to disclose an information you can attack me on, I'm 25 and make ~130,000$ a year in a finance-related position. I'm not privileged and got where I am because I worked. I'm fed up of people complaining to be poor while doing nothing to change it. If you're not willing to address anything I said, at least try to pretend you did so.

You sound retarded- what do you think the op post was about?

>any broke literary fag here? Let's team up on an futile plan that has no way to success and will require no effort to make some money

I preferred it when we did share threads desu.