I miss the days where i'd refresh this page and each time there would be 20 new posts

Now i wake up and still see threads from 10 hours ago.

Literally unstoppable

>I miss the pajeet spam

just post some thots
gets the gays to start spamming threads to get them off the front page because they are fags

Same, always those retarded threads and kind of less fresh and new content (altough the memes fot better). I rly miss the old greentexsts tough and I don't like the reduced stacy and roasties content

finally, Veeky Forums is good again

I don't miss the shitcoin shills.

Crypto related sites and information gets much less traffic when the markets are down significantly. Veeky Forums is no exception. Basically a bunch of people stop staring at charts because it's too painful. But the speed will pick up on this board once we stop moving sideways and down.

this is a buy signal non. Remember when we kept saying we wish the normie faggots would leave so we could accumulate again for the next bullrun?

That's now. I hope you saved some fiat for the occasion.

How do I acquire a gf like that?

you pay

thanks just bought 100 gfs

AHHHHHHHHHH WOW. fuuuuuucckkkkk. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. hhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

do they take shitcoins?

This is a blessing in disguise. Every single normie I know is out of crypto, sold at a loss somewhere between 14-6k, and wrote it off as a scam.

Nice

You miss spam?
The hell...

why is it a blessing

Bancor is literally unstoppable

>19 of them pink wojaks

because the people who were going to dump their coins already left