6 days

6 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 days?

6 days.

I'm looking forward to it. Moved my hard-earned LINK off of Binance to a secure wallet last night. Felt good getting up to the nice round number I wanted, entirely through trading. Now I can wait and relax and don't have to worry about the charts so much. Feels good man.

...kitten thread?
...kitten thread.

>tfw the price of catnip plummets

VISUALIZE

This is going to be the swim or sink for us LINK holders.
If nothing happens there LINK will plummed to 10 cents and we'll all kill ourselves.
If something happens, like an official announcement of a DocuSign partnership we'll finally get coverage outside Veeky Forums and we'll moon at the very least up to $2.

Are you game? Will you sell or hold?

Link will be $xx by the end of the month, trust me.

I got in at 47 cents so I'm pretty damn happy. I don't see it dumping further than that, but if it does I don't care. I accumulated what I can afford (for now) and I'm holding, period.

It is 49c at the moment!

GOD let this be true

I've been holding for half a year now, I'm pretty fucking anxious.

the longer the price stays low, the more we can accumulate b4 the mainnet/ singularity. stop w ur fud faggit.

I wish I had the mental fortitude to just walk away and come back in 6 months or even a year to check up on the price then.

>I want my token to dump forever
shut the fuck up newfag

why? 6 months holding means you've been in since it was around 15 cents, right? you're still way in the green.

I had my first order around 15 cents. After that I've been buying incrementally as I got more money and my cost average is 38 cents. I've stopped accumulating now.

i seriously doubt they are going to announce a partnership, they are just supposed to talk about the usage of smartcontracts, but i could of course be wrong. Anyway, even if the price plummets down to 10 cent i wouldnt the care, because i know that chainlink is going to be worth a lot in the future

Link is love. Link is light.

Not even larping I finally just caved in and bought some link today since it's only 50 cents. I have no idea what the coin does but you faggots finally won me over with your psy ops. Did I get in at a good time or something? What's coming up?

>tfw only 600 linkies

i-i still want to accumulate

You'll be able to lower that DCA after the 14th!

A FUCKING ARROW

It'll easily hit 60c by 2012!

checked

>long it with x100 leverage

I don't invest in many coins I just listen to you artists. Am I going to make it or did you guys ruin my life? I need the run down on this chain link

please no. I've already sold everything I own and I have no job. I was expecting LINK to be at least $2 by march.

Relax bro. I used to hold LINK, and I sold it in order to trade shitcoins and accumulate more ETH before buying back in, which I did yesterday. The entire time I was horrified I'd be bagholding some shitcoin and LINK would moon for some reason.

Now I feel comfy as fuck knowing I have my LINK.

>psy op

your post literally triggered me...if you dont know in what you are investing dont invest you cuck...

im all IN in link...holding 20k you think this is a game? chainlink will rape all the other coins in regarding market cap...1000$eoy is literally FUD. More like 100000$EOY cuck

Will this be live streamed?

Imagine being this guy, and making the best decision of your life because Veeky Forums said so. What a time to be alive

Just wait and see.

get out of here, roastie. your smooth brains are not welcome.

I hope so. I want to watch it live while the price pumps just like the superconference.

I want to buy more right now but I think it’ll dip more considering this shit bear market

And I only have this money because you guys taught me how to buy acid online. What a time to fuckin be alive

It's more of a Chad. But I figured someone here had a link to a run down or something (no pun intended)

“And we wanted to announce here that...”

>If nothing happens there LINK will plummed to 10 cents and we'll all kill ourselves.
What the hell are you even talking about?

"Nothing" happens almost every day, and the price doesn't plummet to 10 cents.

stinky linky chad here as well. hope these autistic fucks know what they're talking about

SXSW is the last thing anyone has to look forward to. After it's gone there's only "mainnet sometime 2018" left. And we both know that LINK does nothing but bleed slowly every day if there's nothing to look forward to.

just release alphanet so no mainnet, partnership no way....

>SXSW is the last thing anyone has to look forward to
Nobody even knew about SXSW until two-three weeks ago.

I was shilling it 3 months ago.

There will be no official announcements of partnerships until mainnet is released. You're going to be holding heavy bags for years and if the link network is not adopted you will be an eternal bagholder. You need to learn.

Barely anyone ever even mentioned it until two-three weeks ago.

And the Githubs are public now, so updates are happening every single day.
Also, the whole point of releasing the alpha was to get the community involved in testing it out, so things are going to be moving publicly all the way up to main net release.

They said there will be no official announcements done by THEM. DocuSign on the other hand could mention that they're helping Sergey and that they intend to try and legitimize smart contracts in law the same way they did for digital signatures.
Don't try to FUD me, bub. I'm autistic as all hell and I know everything about LINK.

You're a child. Docusign is not going to announce an official partnership with an unfinished product(chainlink). They're simply going to talk about the potential for smart contracts, you will be lucky if they even mention smartcontract.com or chainlink.

You will be holding link bags at .35c a month from now, because the only media we will be seeing about link will be medium posts from Johnny Huxtable about new and unforseen challenges they encounter with LinkPool. Stay stinky, poorfag.

I wish I was a child. I would have more in life than this neverending spiral of anxiety and despair.

Lmao, you are not the one buying LINK bags at x100 their price from today

>you will be lucky if they even mention smartcontract.com or chainlink.
Lol, the guy from chainlink/smartcontract.com will be sitting right there on stage; pretty sure it'll get mentioned ;)

going to buy into Link today. How much will I need to make it? Considering investing $3000

that it sucks dca up

tell me everything you know about link.

t. 16k linkie

$3000 is more than enough. That will net you about 6000 LINK, which provided the project accomplishes what its setting out to do, will be worth at least $600,000 and probably more like $6,000,000

Personally I only have 1000 LINK and I wish I could buy more, but I feel pretty comfy about it.

Hang in there bud

>I'm autistic as all hell and I know everything about LINK.

Please share some of your info, I just bought into LINK and I would love to hear it.

>pic

Kek

Where can I actually buy LINK???

up ur ass and to the left

Sign up for binance, use my referral if you feel like helping a fellow bizraeli 11288513. But either way it's on binance and you need to sign up for an account there and send some eth or btc over to buy link with.

Thanks and you got dubs so will do.

send me some BTC and i will depost LINK directly to your coinbase account, my friend

ok i do need some more whats your address?

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Cant win if you don't play

Sergey listening to this to prep.
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

With bitcoins spastic fuckery any pump link will receive will bring it back up to 0,15.

no problem fellow link friend

just send the bitcoin to
1HJq4DZGFVbYPC42mJoY7yUKMQmXDMMSg
and i will give you a good conversion rate on the LINK you will receive

Listen user, I tell you this as one linkmarine to another, VEN is a scamcoin. Chinese people like to scam, it's a bigger parr of their culture than in western countries. VEN has all the signs of being a scam:

-pointless, cheezy rebrand
-coca cola kid who obviously works for them to build hype
-no whitepaper. It's a meme but tbat doesnt make it not true
-too much focus on sketchy partnerships, 0 focus on tech

shut the fuck up, i hate you insufferable linklets spamming 1k memes. Chainlink isn't going to fucking 1k. You poor faggots will still need to work unless you can scrape up at the very least 10k links before takeoff.

$100 was the real meme target before thedonald overran Veeky Forums.

I think I'm going to start a daily chainlink general for technical discussion and rational speculation after I get my AWS instance set up to connect to the maunnet / link pool. Walletautism is welcome. I could even tolerate pepeballer. But the 1k EOY meme is not welcome. 1k EOY/visualize spammers are actually the most dedicated fidders of link.

topkek

this will only attract them

Can we please get a discord/tele for patrician link investors

please do, technical threads actually get very little attention from anyone because everyone here is a lazy brainlet.
You should make a discord

Snake eyes...

Did they release the network code ? I only saw the json adapters.

r/LINKTrader

That sub is trash

I will hodl until my stack is worth $1B

You realize every time there's a conference there is a literal pump and dump?

Nice digits future millionaire. WE ARE THE LINK E L I T E

Sticking by my prediction Link at $3 by end of March screencap this

3500 Linklet here. Need to hit 5k before the singularity happens. I feel like i'm constantly fighting against time, waiting for my paycheck to come in hopefully during a dip.

Same, it always seems to dump right after I get paid and buy in. But I'll be buying up to 2 dollars, or until I hit 10k

im not expecting anything major. this is not a hype forum. he might not even mention link for that matter. ChainLink is focused on big enterprise they could give a shit about the little average crypto investor. no need to give hype updates like trx

>Please share some of your info, I just bought into LINK and I would love to hear it.
CHAINLINK
- A decentralized oracle network
o Oracles provides connectivity to the outside world
- Existing oracles are centralized, no more secure than traditional, centrally run digital agreement.
- What differentiates ChainLink from other oracle solutions is its ability to operate as a fully decentralized network
o Every piece of the ChainLink system is upgradable, so that different components can be replaced as better techniques and competing implementations arise.
- Trustless way to move information on and off chain

i go through the whitepaper/keep up with current events and add to my notes on CL. I read up on them so I stay ready to fucking fire off facts when someone wants to know what CL is irl

Can I buy stinky linkies without Binance?

Link memes started as a way for PnD's to still because they short every Conference/pump to accumulate.

The hopeful reasoning is that when institutions are holding giant bags for nodes, the price will organically grow and be less subject to manipulation.

Link memes went to far. Link memes were a mistake. You all know who you are and have only yourselves to blame for the possible reprecussions(semendrinking touhous).

welp

Nope. You gotta sign up for binance under this referral id: 11288513 or else you can't buy link.

why are you so helpless? coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets

Can someone ask Rory when we are getting another Sergey update? Maybe we can look forward to something end of April??

Checked & CHECKED

Out of respect for you & your Dubs - I'll pick up an extra K; Praise be to Kek

why?
they just released the initial simplified mainnet
what do you want? do you need news every week?
you can literally look at the github to see whats going on

You guys don’t get it, nothing will get this token to moon. It never has, never will

Nothing is going to happen dickhead banks don't announce institutional overhaul at fucking music concerts. No one cares if docusign uses chainlink for whatever stupid shit;
it's swift or $0.00001
If you're not comfortable with that then... you have 6 days