Teeka was right

Everybody expected ripple coinbase announcement but it's much more important. Why do you think coinbase is going to employ 500 team members? They are preparing for big money from Wall Street
secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT349684&step=start&plcid=PLC031644&SNAID=SAC0007395499&encryptedSnaid=0h9XFzBoOVT3Stm5C9JX1NUa5RTOLq4JmYJb9qJpLq8=&emailjobid=2925773&emailname=20180228-pbd-free#AST76297

April

chikun teeka masala

>Unskippable video that you can't speed up or scrub through
Pass

>Read transcript. Absolute brainlet.

2nd.

It seems like a conspiracy but likely to be true.

Wow I only have to pay money thanks OP definitely not a shitpost

RIPPLE IS GOING TO TRIPLE

Curry nigger gonna put his TEEKA up yo ass yall

Of course he was . The only people who are doubtful of the top 5are just the accumulating salt tiers off faggots still it a.loss of how to cope with the fact they missed out being rich with the rest of us.pretty
Sad really. I have had such an amazing life changing experience like the rest of the OG coiners from latest 2011..nobody wishes anybody to be poor if they are rich like me from BTC. You can always pick the poor , salty no coiners because they are desperately posting TA posts about BTC going to zero, shilling some pathetic shit coin that they bought a lot of in a desperate attempt to glimpse the same level of wealth. Of us coiners from 2011. Or a post perhaps of no cashing out (which is true anyway, btw) or how he tax man is going to rape us in prison (also sadly true unless you are a big faggot like me) . It's the way to spot poor Anons but I really mean it when I say they make me feel sorry. Nobody wants to be poor like them realising they are dumb money bagholding complete shitcoins subconsciously knowing the game is over and and McDonald's will only staff positive and Intelligent people who don't eternally bang on about the fact that 'Ethereum is better than bitcoin because it has better technology' or that 'ripple isn't a real crypto currency and is made by jews' garbage that really isn't necessary to talk about in the proximity of hungry guests who don't want to be disturbed by a bunch of neckbeard autists who waste their lives playing video games and lurking on far east asian suicide hotline hangout websites

What three coins will he pick? Anybody knows when?

zcash is one of them, its the only one around 45$.. right?

THE 2ND APRIL NEWS IS A GOLDMAN SACHS TRADING DESK OPENING UP

He likes Zencash, not sure about his view on Zcash

>zcash
why would he pick this? And its not around $45 lol

Someone just needs to post these three fucking coins.

He's trying to get mode subscribers, he will include is in a monthly report for the people who pay for his shit (I pay for it). You can usually pick up the leaks pretty early here or join Palm Beach Leaks on Telegram.

As blatantly hyped as his vid may be, this got me hyped. Why would he lie if it would ruin his reputation as crypto guru?

Would you buy a used car of this pajeet? me neither

I have watched whole video. It was fucking endless...

First of all, Goldman Sachs Is Not Starting A Crypto Trading Desk, But They Did Invest In One → Poloniex.

The three coins are:

1) Ethereum Classic (ETC)
2) Ripple (XRP)
3) Litecoin (LTC)

>hello Friends. Tikka Teryaki here
Today we are going to double down on our zencash buys.

AION
ZENCASH
GIFTO
SALT

NO STOP LOSS

YOU MUST ACT NOW! NOW IS THE TIME!

boiler room operation

bump

The three coins are:

1) Ripple (XRP)
2) Litecoin (LTC)
3) Ethereum Classic (ETC)

wtf happened to your level of comprehensible readability? just re-reading it twice is fucking pissing me off because i dont know where the fuck you are going with your shit tier rant