They think that the Mt. Gox trustee's dump was much

>they think that the Mt. Gox trustee's dump was much
Wait till this man gets access to his Tulip trust funds. You will see what a REAL dump is.

Oh lord, what sweet years we have ahead.

Big If true

I would like to lick the clitoris of his lawyer does that make me weird?

He won't completely crash Bitcoin until after BCASH is untethered from it price wise.

A clit is just a tiny little dick, fag.

another Bcash fantasy dandy fiction thread. desperation. also the MT gox lawyer has 160,000+ Bcash shitcoins to dump on the market. also 160,000 bitcoin gold, bitcoin private. lmao you cashie cucks

kek

Yeah but isn't it strange that when you lick suck clit and she has an orgasm no sperm is coming out of her clit.
Pretty stupid if you ask me.

What is Bcash? Also he's smart enough to sell slowly until he's happy with X amount, then he'll pump the shit out of Bitcoin Cash while simultaneously dumping Bitcoin Core.

It's going to be fucking glorious.

Bet you like vaginas too you homo. Just an internal ballsack.

Check out the podcast ; Richard heart and Doug Polk. Richard Heart makes a really good point on why Craig isn't Satoshi and doesn't have access to those funds.

I am getting so horny right now!
Anybody has some picture of that sexy blonde lawyer of his?
Would like to masturbate and imagine putting my finger in her ass while she sucks me off.

>I just came out of jail sorry guys.

Richard Heart is a fat dumbarse who literally doesn't know what he's talking about. If you're listening to him then I can only assume you're a dumbarse too.

He's very emotional for sure, nontheless he made a good argument based on facts.

Why are you fucking fags talking about Doug and Richard?
You want me to come over at your place pretend to be either one of them and fuck you in the ass?
You like role playing don't you?
Any of you guys want to hook up or something talk about crypto and getting fucked in the ass n shit.

>No homo

What? I like Doug, not sure why you have a problem with him? I'm not a fan of Richard Heart but its still another perspective.

>J-cat
Is that where you picked up the finger-in-the-butt thing?

pics

And who is this white faggot exactly?

Craig Wright, claims to be Satoshi but his evidence is insufficient. Richard Heart pointed out that he might have claimed it all to get away with tax fraud. He also claims to hold the largest personal wallet there is and that is still active to this day, yet he can't proof that he's the owner. He's now being sued by a descendent from Kleinmann for a ton of Bitcoin and other issues aprox 10billion USD lawsuit.

I personally don't think he's Satoshi and I think R. heart could be right on his suspicions.

no dicks are just really big clits, that's why its only gay when balls touch

goddamn. you cashie faggots are the STUPIDEST FUCKING MONGLOIDS OUT THERE. You've been posting "elvis lives/UFOs in Area 51" level conspiracy theories and now that three weeks have past you take it as established fact. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOTS BE?? wow. there are no words for this level of stupidity. More reserach material for you idiots - pic related.

Fuck Richard and Doug we should be talking about the two of us being together talking about crypto and having fun.

There is nothing gay about putting a finger in the butt with a male of female. A butt is a butt.

I want to suck her clit so hard, who wants to watch.
Imagine me and her while you watch us.

>Cryptocurrencies
>Blockchain
>Bitcoin

>he's selling all his btc and officially endorsing bch and destroying his bch private keys

>don't ask how i know because I cannot tell you

>why destroy his bch private keys?

>it will cause the flippening. it would reduce the supply of bch by 10% while at the same time killing the btc price by selling 10% (this should sink it to single digits)