Reminder that bitcoin is tulipmania 2.0

Reminder that bitcoin is tulipmania 2.0

pretty sure you can't buy drugs on tor with tulips.

That chick looks hot af

T. Jew blackedposting

5/7 bait.

Reminder OP is a stormmole dog whistling.

what does it say?

What's happening emsi?

Hahahaha here we come going to have fun tonight

I fucking hate niggers and coal burning whore roastie sluts with every fiber of my being.

someone link me the pol thread for this image kek

Is the bitch actually white? Her skin looks swarthy.

it's 147769637

This. Without niggers us superior men would not be virgins.

It’s called jealousy bro

"What's happening emsi?"
"Hahaha someone's going to have fun tonight"

we getting mixed reactions here-
OP are you a kike or a nationalist gentleman?

? no need for me to be jealous. I'm already with a 110% percent pure blood Swedish blonde hair blue eyed swede who hates niggers as much as I do. I will reproduce with her and help save the white race and civilization. Question is, are YOU doing YOUR part to save the white race from sub human nigger infestation?

>being jealous of a nigger
>ever

pol is that way faggots

If he's a kike he'll say nazi, if he's a nazi, he'll say kike.
But he won't respond. Falseflaggers simply drop these threads with guaranteed replies images and let the retards argue between themselves, his job at creating division and tension complete.

>when you feel like quitting
>blow your brains out

lmao @ you cucks always trying to validate yourselves by saying that the evil racists are "afraid" or "jealous" of subhumans. the correct visceral response is "disgust," sweetie

And Reddit is that

getting so triggered because someone else is getting some pussy
you're the cuck here, and if you can't get some pussy by yourself that's only your problem faggot

>t. guy who can't even keep a girlfriend

>the correct visceral response is "disgust,"
this. this this this. i'm so tired of liberals painting people they disagree with with weak emotions

>islamoPHOBIA
>homoPHOBIA
>transPHOBIA
>you hate niggers because you're AFRAID and JEALOUS of them

you could not possibly be more wrong. when i see niggers, faggots, and mudshits, the feeling that i have is DISGUST. they make me sick.

i wonder if the liberal namecalling is just projection because they are actually afraid of the evil raysiss nazis

look how insecure and paranoid you are faggot
go back

Dindu won’t be smiling when that anal wart ends up on his flapping lips

wrong
correct

the funny thing about this image is that this girl is white to americans.
really activates the almonds

>they make me sick.

so you mock liberals for doing the same thing you are doing, good job champ

If a mentally ill woman has sex with a dog and I find that bizarre and disgusting, will you then accuse me of being jealous of the dog?

Not OP, but I'll respond to this - the job isn't to create "division," as the races are already divided. Its not to create "tension" either, as there is already plenty of tension as it is. The job is to spread awareness of the problem, in order to make cucks feel uncomfortable, and to help those who are truly just ignorant of the issue to pull their heads out of their asses.

>no u
try again sweetie

Hah, I'm a burger and I had the same thought. She looks like she might be one of these (pic related).

las creaturas...

the fact that your post got so much hate proves that the jealousy is real and the pasty babies are just salty that their white saviour scam has ended.

>not OP
We can tell that you dumb 8fagger. Around here we have id's unlike your cucked "chan"

>i'm jealous of jamal while he's fucking my wife and that means that the raysiss must be jealous of tyrone fucking trashy coal burners
top cuck

you forgot to calculate payback nigger. you forgot we dont want to see niggers on every tv station 24/7. you forgot usa is not africa and usa will go to war with africa. Turning USA back to white will be extra pleasant

Oogabooga disgusting subhuman trash gas them all.

an actual cuck wouldnt be jealous, you're not a cuck, are you user?
You're jealous all these trashy girls would rather fuck a normal guy than you. It's okay to feel shitty but don't act like it's chad's fault you can't find a "pure" girl.

USA was never white. The closest thing you'll get is playing wolfenstein 2. The country depends on black people and it's ok to not like that but you should blame yourself, not others for making contributions that you never could.

shoo shoo kike. relax youll be removed from fear soon.

Jews are our misfortune.

good man

nigger caling white pple cucks is funny in the conext of history. the nature of the situation is now changed. niggers are the self proclaimed enemy of white people

gb2 reddit

NO
FAT
CHICKS

Leave em to the nagas

Pretty hilarious and sad that mentally stunted white people hating jews is still a thing after hundreds of years, time to reevaluate your priorities, johnny.

>Black people are the self proclaimed enemy of white people
Hardly, they just stopped taking all the white man's bullshit. You're acting like an elementary school bully that's shook after one of his victims finally hits back.

>Pool is dat wey

t.(You)

MADE FOR BBC

So when do we get to hit back for all the black on white crime and rape?

kek i never thought i would miss this kind of thread