What's the word for when you feel euphoric after thinking / saying something intelligent?

What's the word for when you feel euphoric after thinking / saying something intelligent?

Normal.

Absolutely nothing

/thread

Understanding

Satisfaction is all I can think of.

It arises from the basis as building something and seeing things in your design begin to click together in ways better than you first realized.

I also store phrases the encapsulate a core idea well, or convey it clearly and concisely, and reuse them later. Novel context and time provide the means to iterate, and it feels okay.

>What's the word for when you feel euphoric
euphoric

>implying everything I say isn't intelligent
the word is contentment

euphoric?

pic related

Eureka!

I loled.

fedoric

"being a smug shithead"

Misogynistic rape.

Does that imply there is non-misogynistic rape? A feminist rape, even?

Guy raping guy, like in prison

Suicidal.

Enlightened. But not because of some phony god's blessing.

Euphoria

I walk in a constant state of euphoria because im enlightened by my own intelligence.

are you sure it's not because it was bestowed upon you by God?

Smug.

No, I rejected the idea of the old skydady fairytale in my early teen years and my intelligence has flourished beyond imagining since then.

could you please reveal your secrets for living the ideal lifestyle

1)Wear a convienint and stylish hat to protect your brain from harm.
2)Post arguments to counter delusional theists that need validation from an old man in the sky.

like a kebab wanting to explode.

>implying men can be raped

epiphany

Relatively underrated toast.

Get a journal. Write questions about problems you encounter in life. You can also use a word processor, though physical writing has the psychological benefit of seeming more concrete. Use reasoning to examine multiple options for solutions and their benefits and drawbacks. Make arguments against irrational thoughts or behaviors you exhibit, and fully explore them until you have convinced yourself fully of their irrationality, making behavioral modification the only option. Record the results and reflect on your problem-solving.

Basically, approach your life using the same problem-solving tools you'd use in any other intellectual matter. This is essentially self-directed CBT. You wouldn't just wing it and use your stream of consciousness to explore a complex and demanding subject, and life definitely qualifies as such. Remember to ask meta-questions such as "What is the best way to figure out how to answer this question?" or sometimes even "Is this question worth asking compared to others?"

Bazgo!

>the word for when you feel euphoric
BAZINGA

Spotted the classically educated preppie.

You must have a small imagination.

Here you go

fedora.
I'm feeling fedora right now.

>self-directed cock and ball torture