Why are the prime numbers and pi related?

Why are the prime numbers and pi related?
What is the trigonometry behind such relations? If not trigonometry, then what specifically?
Pictured is just one of the relations.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(2*arcsin 1)^2 taylor series
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riemann_zeta_function#Euler_product_formula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because life is a circle, man

Because they're a tool of the patriarchy and a product of millennia of misogyny and rape culture.

It's all connected.

Because they're a big guy for you.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(2*arcsin 1)^2 taylor series

Truly the worst sort of shitpost.

4u

Why not just look up a prove of that identity?

Fourier U

>Why are the prime numbers and pi related?
You literally cannot spell 'PrIme' without 'PI' you fucktard. God, the intellectual standard of this board has really gone downhill.

Believe it or not, pi is the 3rd smallest prime number larger than 7. I don't have the rigorous proof on me right now, but this newfound fact will surely revolutionize the field.

Prime numbers, natural numbers, combinatorics, bernoulli numbers, exponential function, circle, pi

Does a connection like this related to the Riemann Zeta?

People took years to study and show this, and you're just gonna ask in a board full of niggers and weeb the question.

Number theory and geometry are tightly linked in many different ways. Start studying.

check out a proof of the basel problem, which asserts that zeta(2)=6/pi^2.
the product expansion of zeta(2) is virtually the same as the pic in the op.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riemann_zeta_function#Euler_product_formula

LMAO

Under the Ramanujan topology, the set of prime numbers is equivalent to a circle.

As google actually gives results for "Ramanujan topology" but no definition, can you define it?

Bump

I have no answer for you OP, but when did Veeky Forums get this bad? This board is worse than /b/