HODL

Any req holder with iron hands here?

135k since $0.04

Will only sell to become a millionaire

bagholding 45g

AMA :D

will onlysell when its at a $100. W/c is near.

>bought a 1.2k stack at 29 cents hours before the crash
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You haven’t lost if you haven’t sold

TONGUES OF FIRE

Originally bought 16k at 0.06 and sold at around 0.60, cashed out my initial investment and chased shitcoins, bought back in to REQ, 18k at 0.29.

Seems to have dumped yesterday alongside the hack and kept it's low price
Tempted to buy more

Eternally bagholding this shit.

yup, will hold till atleast $15 as well. Why sell now when you can hold for a year and be a millionaire.

5.1k i keep adding more when i can

Not much. But i need to hold everything till atleast feb of '19

still holding since ico
not touching for a few years

Bought at ICO, and only sold off my initial investment worth in jan. Looking to retire when this shit goes 5 USD+ this year.

Got in first at 0.05$
Increased my stack at 0.40$
Not even worried. REQ is doing shit because the market is doing shit.
The team, though, is working excellently and my confidence in them increases at each update.
My only concern is that the overall market stays bearish for the rest of the year, because REQ and their team don't worry me in the slightest.
If/When the bull market ensues I have no doubt in my mind REQ will be among the top performers.

I'm not in yet, but i'm considering buying some with my RLC gains. Just because they will release mainnet, potential partnership, etc ...
Is this a good moment to enter in ? or despite all these news it's going to bleed ?

Don't take my advice but here is what I think:
This is the absolute bottom for REQ.
>Now stop taking advice from strangers on the internet and think for yourself, retard

this

>This is the absolute bottom for REQ.
ive been telling that my mate too when he entered at 40-45 cents lel
luckily he isnt a brainlet and handles the JUSTing pretty well
truth is it could actually dip further on mainnet release because a lot of people are waiting for that moment to sell
but as soon as positive market sentiment returns REQ will go parabolic and nobody will expect it so yes its good buy right now either way

Well thanks anyway !

20k. Not in negative yet, but at this point I've stopped caring. Not selling until it 10x. If it doesn't I will hold forever.