AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.si/search?q=cdoes AI need gasoline&oq=cdoes AI need gasoline&aqs=chrome..69i57.7028j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqsV3t94PY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we tried to warn you

What the fuck?
It's back to the price when it's listed on Kucoin.
And it happened with bnty too.
So people saying this is going to be alt massacre is grue

Holy shit, DBC has no bottom, i bought and sold at 0.11 but this is pretty sad.

Absolutely JUSTed

So it's a fucken scam after all. I've never seen a coin just fall like this piece of shit

BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG

--- 1 USD EOY ---

Now I know what it was like to be a digimarine, even though I can't imagine it felt as bad as being a brainmarine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPPOSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 1$ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EOY 2017

Once the AI projects start going online this should take off this is like gasoline for AI it doesn't work without it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I SOLD AND NOW ITS GOING UP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this is like gasoline for AI it doesn't work without it
google.si/search?q=cdoes AI need gasoline&oq=cdoes AI need gasoline&aqs=chrome..69i57.7028j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

thats not how any of this works. and as I stated drunkenly shitposting on kucoin telegram last night, literally anyone else with this idea would have a growing company. the team is a bunch of low energy fuck ups, good guys but that accounts for nothing. its literally if jeb bush was a coin.

So much this, although you may still be drunk user

Holy shit. SIX FUCKING CENTS. How the fuck did things change so fast?? Everyone and their mother was talking about DBC a few months ago. It was the STAR of Kucoin. It had huge volume and did a 10X in three weeks of being listed. Rest in peace to whoever is still holding.

comfy hold, 50$ end of year. Anyway.. but the dip.

Lost like 2000 to this

Im not buying your bags you fucking pahjeet

Every time you think this can't go any lower it does

kys retard

they have to be fake posting on the Reddit. some idiot states that he just went ALL IN and other fags reply that he did a good job!!! HOW this piece of shit is the only coin that has been going down for months now!! is Reddit really that fucken retarded or they have to be FAKE posts!

i just sold my bags!!! i knew i should of done it sooner..oh well fuck it time to move on. DBC has to be my biggest regret/fuck up/failure

FUCK DBC

sir listen plz, buy purse now friend, gord deal sir

thanks for your purse sir, come again to Deep Brain Store friend

just went all in! too the moon newfriend!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT OFF THIS HELL RIGHT THIS UP AND DOWN AND UP AND DOWN AND UP AND DOWN AND DOWN DOWN DOWN DOOOOOWNN BWAA ITS KILLING ME KILL ME ALREADY PLEASE

my biggest loss
I put 5 grand on this one, fuck me right :)

You guys realize this still has room to fall another 50% from where it is now?

WHO ELSE HELD SINCE 2017 BUT DIDNT SELL AT ATH HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DEEP BRAIN GANG

HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=kKqsV3t94PY

You're still in that
Kek

All my coins are literally over -50% except 1 that is still responsible for me being over x2 my initial investment- To god I hope that that one will bring me back tha dec/jan bullrun gains

I was at 55k lads. Now im at 9k

I must admit I was pretty angry when I saw DBC overtake LINK in market cap by a large amount. I thought it was unfair and stupid.
And I was right.

cashout will you can, the party is over