Heard you guys like using localbitcoins

heard you guys like using localbitcoins

link?

Home of the “brave”.

>well well goy, looks like we caught you red handed in your brazen act of stealing from us.
>Let me introduce you to Tyrone, your cell mate. He's a fun one.
>I hope you'll learn your lesson filthy goy.

Damn man, PA is a pretty "free" state too. You can buy guns with minimal hassle but not Bitcoin lol okay.

Use Bisq network for p2p buying/selling

He broke a federal law, not a state law.

At least he will be pretty comfy after his 1 year forced HODL

They probably forced him to hand over his private keys.

His butthole is metaphorically and soon literally fucked.

damn that sucks, seems like a reasonable punishment for the crime though

Gun laws don't equate to everything else. Alabama has pretty loose gun laws, but try getting caught with weed there.

>(((crime)))

The retard deposited funds to the bank and used Coinbase. Hence "money transmitting business"

Coinbase ratted him out

Read the whole story
Faggot has been selling btc since 2011, never paid taxes and the undercover police said something like "I sold some *insert drug name here* lemme buy some btc from you" and the other retard just sold to him

Thanks user, OP neglected to cap some crucial details.

Fucking clickbait makes my heart jump. Like I think I'm going to get jailed for my $2k gains and then I realize that people are just actually retarded

Fuck the police

Pay your taxes like everyone else you fucking tards

Taxes are too high compared too how little the gov does for us....ok for americunts they spend trillions to war gadgets research and to invade but thats not too useful for an individual,all the money is used to support the system

protip: federal income tax is actually only supposed to apply to government employees in the tax code. The tax code was made extremely complicated to hide this fact. Of course if you don't pay the IRS has a uniformed and armed division ready to kick your teeth in.

no, btc

I'm going to keep a big stash in crypto only and never cash out.

I thought that crypto was property according to IRS so how is it money transmitting?

My tax's go to sub human baby poopers. for fucks sake fuck the US.

Never gonna happen cuck

Kek

[citation needed]

Bingo, Jews always win, that's why.
The IRS didn't arrest him

Articles of confederation, article 14 section 88

Articles of confederation were superseded by the constitution you retard

Protip, you don't have to pay taxes if you never cash out. Keep all of your money in crypto until it's so widely adopted that you can use a paper wallet to buy McDonald's and even a house.

He's not a retard he's a Sovereign Citizen, so make sure to laugh at him next time he gets pulled over speeding while 'traveling in his automobile' and ends up getting tazed.

Says the slave