Why do women have orgasm?

why do women have orgasm?

I mean men need to shot their sperm into women whats the nautral advantages of women orgasm? Women rarly get orgasm during normal sex so its not for reproduction

Because God wants all his children to experience both pleasure and pain, an orgasm being the epitome of pleasure for a woman.

I assume you mean aside from general pleasure from sex, which

Women generally are more likely to orgasm with a partner that they know and trust, so it could be to facilitate pair bonding in order to help raise children.

Sex is about a lot more than fertilization, it is the strongest form of bonding.

Also, male orgams and ejaculation are not the same thing.

I've never cummed without jiss

IME women don't orgasm

Women need a hell of an incentive to decide to do something that would probably wreck their bodies and/or kill them (childbirth).

So why doesn't sex just always feel amazing for women, why do they have to work up to a climax?

Perhaps to select more fit partners. Consider: women who orgasm easily could be satisfied by weak mates who lack stamina. Women who require more work to achieve sexual satisfaction are more discriminating and require mates to have better physical and sexual fitness. But if it's too difficult, maybe she won't like sex enough to reproduce.

This thread is hilarious.

A woman who is turned on and given a proper shag will have no trouble cuming multiple times, especially if you have an above average length girthy cock.

Girls who have no idea they can squirt are pleasantly surprised, albeit slightly embarrassed, when they discover that the feeling of fullness combined with the pinnacle of sexual arousal results in them gushing like Niagra falls.

Women typically orgasm when engaging in a short term mating strategy with a hot - young - hung stud, the adaptive benefit of which is captured by the Sexy Son Hypothesis.

This can be achieve via one night stands or cheating on your beta cuck of a husband, or to put it scientifically 'subordinate male'.

The female orgasm is a sight to behold and the sheer intensity of it is correlated with the risk females take on by copulating and facing potential pregnancy.

Stay beta Veeky Forumsentists.

t. Veeky Forumsfag

Audibly kek'd

I've read some vague evolutionary psych theories (so take them with a grain of salt) that the contractions help draw sperm up to the cervix.

Plus of course there's the practical results of lubrication and vaginal relaxation making penetration easier.

They are not scientists. Most are just undergrads. kek

I love my mom and this image offends me.

But you have ejaculated without orgasm

>Women rarly get orgasm during normal sex so its not for reproduction

Tiny penor detected.

evolution probably tried having female animals not orgasm and it got out bred.

Prove it

Actually, your dick plays a minor role in the climax during penetrative intercourse. The greatest contributing factor is the anatomy of her genitals, with things such as distance from clitoris to vaginal opening playing an important role as it means greater chance of stimulation during sex (considering you're rubbing up against each other).

>Women rarly get orgasm during normal sex
I shiggy diggy don't believe this.

ITT

> muh x
[citation needed]

> muh x
[citation needed]

> muh x
[citation needed]

> muh x
[citation needed]

New pasta?

>facilitate pair bonding
Isn't that oxytocin?

>Actually, your dick plays a minor role in the climax during penetrative intercourse

Not if the size of your dick psychologically turns the woman on and then the feeling of fullness puts her over the edge, so that she cums before you've even properly started going.

Stay mad, dicklets.

wow this thread got real personal real fast didn't it

Meanwhile thou shall not masturbate

Indulgence is bad too. That's why gluttony is also frowned upon.

Your body will find a way to cum anyway, even if you don't masturbate. It's not a matter of indulgence as much as it is a matter of biological necessity.

>necessity
You don't die from not coming, nor are there health damages

that was a shit post

Yeah but you don't get pleasure from wet dreams

Old theories which have been strongly refuted already, if not flat out disproven. There are also theories stating that women tend to be more vocal during orgasm, thus in a prehistoric setting they would tend to draw in more males and take in more semen/sperm for an even better chance at reproduction. Call it the "women who can orgasm easily are more successful whores" theory.

Cunnulingus works every time

>undergrads
now u listen here

honestly, please keep posting on this board. We have way too many cucks and retards.

>Girls who have no idea they can squirt are pleasantly surprised, albeit slightly embarrassed, when they discover that the feeling of fullness combined with the pinnacle of sexual arousal results in them gushing like Niagra falls.
squirting == pissing

always amazed me that some people find it arousing to see a woman piss during sex. I find it disgusting

It's so that women choose more genetically fit males.

If they know that big and strong Chad will give them an orgasm, the species is better off for it.

>I mean men need to shot their sperm into women whats the nautral advantages of women orgasm? Women rarly get orgasm during normal sex
My cums all the time. Recently she even seemed to orgasm "prematurely" and had to take a short break.

Which is produced during orgasms but yeah whatever.

I've always thought Cunnilingus would be a great name for a mountain troll.

nigger

... is what she's telling you. the real reason she "had to take a short brake" is that she couldn't breathe and needed to vomit to cope with the fat, disgusting piece of shit that you are.

jk, just being edgy. mine doesn't come so easily, bit jellymate

skein's glands