Is this board this insane that you guys are actually shilling this horribly coded pile of shit?

Is this board this insane that you guys are actually shilling this horribly coded pile of shit?

It's pretty obvious that everyone who holds LINK has no idea what good or bad software looks like. It's open source so if you have any amount of money in it, you should actually be reviewing how it works and realizing you bought a lemon. Because of your nonstop shilling, I got curious about buying it. Because I'm pragmatic, I decided to audit their code over the past several days and found so many poor and clearly hacked together chunks of code that my confidence in it is basically zero right now. This is the work of blatantly novice programmers who are still trying to figure out what compilers and Turing machines are. If you seriously have any money in this, you are setting yourself up for an inevitable disaster scenario. It's not even a complicated system - it's essentially a JSON parser that caches requests when the oracle systems it communicates with are having problems. Big fucking deal. This is something anyone could whip up for any oracle system in minutes. In fact, utilizing ChainLink will absolutely be a bigger undertaking than just doing that, and for what gain? Nothing.

Sergei has you all fooled. Hell, you all have each other fooled. What an absolute meme. Just because /pol/ could get Trump elected to President does not mean Veeky Forums can get ChainLink to be worth anything relevant at all. Get other coins that are actually useful if you want to make it. ChainLink isn't going to get you there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Get other coins that are actually useful
Spoonfeed me, I'm waiting.
Also, point out the exact pieces of code that are flawed in your opinion.

Thanks just bought 100k

Duh obviously.
Sergey studied philosophy and isn't a codemonkey, stupid.

>Big fucking deal. This is something anyone could whip up for any oracle system in minutes.
oh right, that's why smart contract are mainstream alread.. oh wait

It could be easy to create but no one ever had the idea

nice to see that pasta again

Blue Whale Team wishes you the best, we need more fud to buy link at the best price.

and what is a jason parser?

Stop

Except it's not because I just wrote it brainlet.

If you’re so dedicated to pointing out issues with the code create an issue on github, detail everything you found wrong and post the url here. Faggot

if it was easy every motherfucker would have already done it
you can create your own, you can fork it, it's all worthless if you don't have the node runners
at the end it will be all about the network's strength

You surely have few examples to back what you are claiming, r-right ?

Can you give an example?

really? i think i already read that somewhere else

Daily reminder that this is your typical LINK bag holder-

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

This is actually bullshit. The code is beautiful. OP unironically holds LINK.

answer this oh you won't because you have no idea what youre talking about you smelly pajeet

still waiting on op to post the bad code and point out all it's flaws.

it's not like op is just talking out of his ass with no proof or anything and we should all take his word as gods truth right?

POST THE PROOF

Op is holding link, can’t be more obvious

Answer, OP. Surely, if you took a deep dive into the code it will be no problem for you to point us to the bad pieces

Terrible attempt at FUD. The code is in actuality extremely robust yet simple and the test coverage is impressive, to put it lightly.

its just a meme bro

Linkies are gonna get absolutely cucked by Sergey.

nice FUD. no examples, nothing to prove your point. Why waste ur energy here?
The code is simplistic. This is true. It is just a parser. Also true. But the code is not the value here, it will be the network eventually that makes it extremely valuable. Sergey had the forsight to not only see this coming, but act upon it literally years before anyone else. Any novice coder could make a parser that interacts with the blockchain, you are 100% correct. But turn it into a legitimate company, be willing to put ur ass on the line, quit ur job and do nothing but devote urself to it with the potential of going broke, hustle to make connections irl with those that will potentially utilize your idea....That isn't something any novice can do. That's the difference between an entrepreneur and a faggot with a decent idea.

A few days ago I posted in a thread with this image of pepe hoping that I could parody LINK owners by showing how diluted and idiotic their hopes of “lamboland” truly are, instead they all responded with “check those digits!” God they have to be the most dense retards I’ve ever encountered on any Veeky Forums board.

>That's the difference between an entrepreneur and a faggot with a decent idea.

>t. Sergey Nazarov

any idiot with a keyboard could have created facebook too, user.

capping dis for future salt mining efforts. when the singularity happens try not to an hero.

thanks just sold 100k

kek, I'm reading Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike and just came across the following
>
Binah, therefore, by means of this energy that flowed into it from the left side of Hakemah, by virtue of the second Yod, came to possess such virtue and potency, as to project beyond itself the Seven remaining vessels contained within itself, and so emitted them all, continuously, one after the other . . . all connected and linked one with the other, like the links of a chain.
>links of a chain
fucking synchronicity