How do I live well without letting people know I'm wealthy?

How do I live well without letting people know I'm wealthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/02/study-most-people-can-tell-if-youre-rich-from-your-face.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just say all the nice stuff you have you bought second hand

What kind of stuff do you want to do that would make people think you have a lot of money?

not work i would assume

take a selfie...u eating from dumpster

What's wrong with people knowing you have money?

He could just tell people he works from home or runs an online business or something.

Just don't talk to people

Say you're the assistant of a rich guy. Go on vacation say your boss is busy with meetings, in your own house say it's his, etc...

most people start treating you differently in hopes of financial benefits

start by not posting nigger tier poop skins degenerate. sageddddddd

You can’t, pysiognomy is real

There was a study posted about how you can tell with 60% accuracy or so if someone is wealthy by their face. Stress age lines etc

Facial symmetry and height are influenced by nutrition and upbringing

FAS shows in eyes

Its everywhere. Accept your destiny

It’s easy. The majority of “rich” people are flat broke. Theyll have something like $2.5MM in assets and $2.6MM in debts and will be fucked next downturn

So 60% of the time it works every time?

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/02/study-most-people-can-tell-if-youre-rich-from-your-face.html

just dont have any friends

a non degenerate woman is all you need. i know Veeky Forums would have you believe thats impossible and although it is very difficult, it can be done as long as you're not an ugly turbo autists. its the most rewarding thing in life.

>dress like a slob in sweat pants
>wear shit tier clothing
>look like a panhandler

then just purchase wtf you want when you shop. as long as you continue to look the same way you are now.

dress poor and dont wear jewls or fancy car

Idk I got pretty wealthy this past year to the point I don't have to wagecuck and am trying to earn an income doing what I love, but that hasn't come to fruition yet.

I haven't told anyone about my money and everyone thinks I'm just a neet loser. Every day I get harrased by my parents about finding a job and them asking if I'm gonna need to go on welfare or something. My gf broke up with me for not working, my friends think I'm a dumbass etc.

Might be better just to tell them desu

That is a horrible idea. Just move out of your parents house and use the funds you have to start a life for yourself.

They won’t respect you any more if you tell them. I think it’d just bring them to resent you.
>how could this good for nothing NEET be richer than me?
>he just got lucky, doesn’t deserve it
etc.
Not worth imo

Normies (friends even more so) will hate you with a burning passion if you have money but don't wagecuck.

Just tell em you work from home or have an online business.

I don't live with my parents, I haven't since I left for college. I never found a job after graduating because I got lucky with crypto.

Probably very true. I imagine they wouldnt think it was good enough and their boomer mindset would still be pushing me to wagecuck for some big company so I 'actually earn it'

let your hair grow out and never groom it, people will immediately avoid you

and if we are wealthy turbo autists?

op here

that's exactly what I do, I just hate people giving me attention purely for my wealth

its probably hard. try not to show your wealth too much and be normal. this is particularly special if you're dating and trying to have some kind of relationship with someone. if you're impressing a girl with your net worth, then you're fucked. don't over-impress.

this is a shit larp."i made a good investment and have more than sufficient money to keep me going for a while before I find something better" yada yada

Say you work from home (eliminate wagecuck hateful envy and integrate) and if you get nice things say you either got them second-hand or with credit/lease. For example, i'm looking to buy a nice car and i will say i leased it (used).

Eat healthy food and drive a Toyota.

Become a vegan. Then everyone will think you are a broke meth addict.

If you're really rich, send me $5 in ether pls.

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

This. Read "the millionaire next door", a great book i picked up from old Veeky Forums