So does this book actually work or is it only for the neurotypical low self-esteem pseudo-normie who needs a...

So does this book actually work or is it only for the neurotypical low self-esteem pseudo-normie who needs a pick-me-upper?

To sum the book up

Kiss EVERY ONE YOU KNOW'S ASS

Lick the sweat around the base of the asshole

Then pucker up and kiss that hole.

Its shit.

It's kind of outdated, it must be useful for the ultra autistic only

Im autistic and I thought it was all common sense desu

I hear it's more business oriented, not for fixing up autistically underdeveloped social skills

I heard Charles Manson used it as a guidebook to form his "family".

Mite be worth a read.

it advises you to treat EVERY social relationship like it's business oriented
i.e. AsPD: The Book

This essentially.

It's not ;
>muh kiss ass
So much as "Treat social interactions very delicately".

>So much as "Treat social interactions very delicately".

that only works if you're dealing with dying people, raging lunatics, children, or the pope.

In other words, other business people.

Are you trying to be a salesman in the 1930s? This is a book about how to be a salesman in the 1930s. Read it if you want to be a 1930s salesman.

Yeah it's pretty useless common sense. Like when you're reading it some stuff might seem like good advice, but you either already know it, know it subconsciously, or it doesn't apply to modern day society. Would not recommend (but it's not really a bad read, just useless)

The book can be summed as
>Be an attentive listener.
Since most people love talking about themselves.

You probably won't pick up anything new from this you can't assume already.

>getting dat desperate unemployed depression pussy

>normie

It won't tell you how to make friends or find romance, but it will teach you how to persuade people of all types and succeed in business.

Good book if you honestly think that your social abilities are lacking. But it will make you seem fake, and you will have a hard time making genuine connections.

The last part will teach you how to effectively persuade people.

Gaddis absolutely reams it in The Recognitions.

sounds like some cuck shit
BRO-TIP: Embrace your omeganess, just ACTUALLY be yourself in all your eccentric and anti-social glory

Unless you are the low T kind of autismal, in which case you're fucked forever, sorry

Yeah I read it. The only "self help" book I have read. It's basically tells you what to do to suck dick but also points out some things that have pissed you off about other people but you couldn't pin it down as to why they pissed you off because you never thought about it. Pretty average book all in all. Quick read so if you want to read it just read it you won't lose anything. Except time

Wow Veeky Forums is full of insecure pseudos.

The book teaches principles and techniques which, if you apply them, will improve your ability to persuade people and also to form and maintain relationships. It's easy to read and understand, but that doesn't mean it isn't useful.