Its happening. Buy Walls BTFO

Another crash is in progress. Buy walls being BTFO!. We're going down. Mayday Mayday. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OXbfo3Mbx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't you know? 90% of the market depth is just whales throwing up fake buy walls so you have to pay more than you should in order to acquire.

>that hourly candle

GIVE IT BACK

this.

also: fuck

The Plunge protection squadron has been completely decimated. I repeat Plunge protection is wiped out! Mother of God! I need some God damn buy orders over he-

>current year +4-1
>not using 1 minute candles

7-8k till the eoy.

just bought the dip!

thanks just laughed 100k

fuck this, im selling my ETH which ive holded since feb. 32% loss

Its just retarded to hold this long. ETH will probably jump up again on 550

bought the wrong dip son she's still going.

Patience senpai.

WHO THE FUCK IS DUMPING THIS HARD

>he bought the dip
>continue the dump

could literally be anybody. There's no central monetary policy behind BTC. No central policy is the future.

WHY DIDNT I TETHER UP

FUCK YOU BTC

The real interesting question is... how much BTC are they going to dump...and how much money do FOMOers have at their disposal to provide resistance?

I CAN'T OPEN BITMEX

well if you went long you are fucked.

You still have time before this plummets to 5k

You guys need to relax, several thousand btc re entering the market after years of being stuck.

This is good and just the cycle. It's just going to crash for a bit, then realllly enter a bull market when all is said and done.

The price of btc dropping only means more Norman's that are willing to put money but only for a certain price.

Then the people like us who believe it can be 20k see this as a dip.

Get to daily charts and just be patient.

Whatever that faggot would say shhhhh breathe

Whoever is dumping has either stopped...or they are waiting for the buy orders to restock before they dump the rest.

2K bottom

>just bought 10$ worth of bitcoin to test a bot
>price starts plummeting literally seconds after
do I control the market?

definitely the latter

this is baseless bullshit. theres no amount of TA or whatever the fuck you can do to predict a bullrun. youre talking out of your ass. maybe we go on a run and maybe we go to zero the important thing to remember is NOONE KNOWS WTF IS GOING ON. stop saying dumb shit just for the sake of being optimistic

>several thousand
It's potentially 200 thousand and the trustee doesn't seem to give a shit about crashing the price.

"No survivors"

>$9,000

DOW is dipping too.

>Lost 1k leverage trading

Now what do I just use my last few thousand to short btc

didn't that marius on twitter claim it would crash on the 8th of march??

actually you do control the market user.

so go sell some ucoins and educoins so I can watch you control the price spike up. daddy needs some money

>WHY IS LITECOIN PUMPING WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE IS BEING DUMPED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not pumping, it's just not crashing as hard. Yet

Should I tether up? Help a poorfag

it's ogre boys, it really is ogre

IT WAS OUR TURN

MAKE IT STOP

Nah. Just HODL.

This is my new favorite Mr wojack

i want to buy more aaaaaa, why is link not going down

This fucking guy...

youtube.com/watch?v=9OXbfo3Mbx0
>well congratulations, you killed the bull market, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>crashing this market
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Support is holding for now but what happens next time he decides to dump? The memes have literally become reality.