What is the cheapest meal you have ever made while reaching calorie requirements?

What is the cheapest meal you have ever made while reaching calorie requirements?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2018/03/06/rugby-player-who-swallowed-garden-slug-as-dare-fights-australia-government-over-health-bills.html
panerabread.com/en-us/menu-categories/bowls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pack of saltines and sum peanut buter

You can make wonders with oatmeal, compensate anything with oatmeal and it'll add that extra substance that is missing.

Potato and ketchup packet I stole from hot dog vendor.

Puffed rice+mother milk(you can get it free from hospital)+dumpster diving for additional nutrients

i once found 10kg of chicken breast outside of my local elementary school so i ate for the price of one portion of rice or potatoes each meal the following month

30 cent soup with ramen

those burgers at mac that cost 1.5€ for a while.

Packet of powdered 'cup a soup' with some wallnuts crumbled in to give it a bit of substance.

Back when I was a soldier I always made sure to have a stock of massive - cheapest - cereal boxes (Bran Flakes etc) as well as packets of powdered soup/tins of soup and lots of UHT milk so that I'd have food to live on if I spunked away all my wages in first week of the month.

poorfag supermarket chicken nuggets made from chinese children with poorfag supermarket fries made from the shipping containers chinese store their children in

I unironically don't miss those times

oatmeal and milk porridge

Homemade soylent

Is that how you became retarded?

foxnews.com/health/2018/03/06/rugby-player-who-swallowed-garden-slug-as-dare-fights-australia-government-over-health-bills.html

>eating animal products

Kek stay poor.

Chicken breast lentils rice ketchup

Oatmeal with Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, honey, nuts/seeds is a patrician breakfast

Add some rooibos tea or your choice of nootropic antioxidant drink, and you will know true contentment. Black coffee is good but I'm unsure if it is a healthy every day staple. Better to save for weekend mornings.

Thanks just looked up oatmeal. $20 for 25lbs. 1200 calories is 3/4lb. That’s 33 days for $20.

christ. the suffering those caged chickens would have endured their whole lives. never buy those cheap eggs. they will be gauranteed non free-range.

had a boogar for breakfast today. i got lucky because it was crispy and also pulled a long slimy mucus membrane out that added some moisture to it.

overall pretty good meal. cheap and economically feasible. helps immune system. also recycling.

>yummy

I used to eat mostly buckwheat in college. I still eat it cause it's delicious.

panerabread.com/en-us/menu-categories/bowls.html

damn. i guess there mustn't have been rats here before colonization?

You can buy organic frozen fruit/Greek yogurt for cheap as well. Even without honey/seeds you are getting an excellent nutrition profile.

A pack of ramen noodles.
Throw in a couple of boiled/fried eggs, chopped up.
Some chopped green onions/scallions.
Sprinkle some hot pepper flakes.
A couple teaspoons of sesame oil.
Fucking amazing.

Another version:
Ramen.
Chopped up boiled/fried eggs.
Some chopped ham/scallions.
A slice of American cheese.

One I had this morning, a bit more expensive but still cheap:
Cook the ramen half way, like so its barely still crunchy. Drain the water. Throw it back in the pot, with half the season packet sprinkled over it, and drizzle with sesame oil.
Fry an egg up.
Motherfuckin Potstickers. Can get a huge bag of them at Costco. Cook the potstickers in a little butter/oil. Throw it in with the noodles. Throw in the egg. Throw in some chopped scallions.
Heat up a little soy sauce to dip the potstickers in.
MOTHAFUCKIN' MUY BUENO

Every day I am only using 2$ for food, the rest of my little meager salary is used to buy chainlink every single month. I have been doing it since sibos now and with that I have been eating only oatmeal and 100 gram chicken for almost 4 months now.I wake up I eat oatmeal, in the afternoon I eat oatmeal, and in the night I eat oatmeal + 100 gram chicken.
I am so fucking hungry
At least I'll be rich one day

This sounds doable
$0.25 for the ramen $0.09 for the egg (if in 60 bulk; $0.33 for a dozen) 430 cal x 3 = $1.02 per day.

I love you, oatmeal bro.
I am not as hardcore as you, but you do inspire me to make better choices in my every day life to buy more LINK.
I appreciate that.

I saw you in the other thread. How many linkies do you have now?

chicken breast, rice, big ole bag of frozen broccoli, oatmeal, and milk

survived off this for a while

stay frail, weak, and sickly, you vegan fuck.

lol there is the real soldier ! how much link do you own now ?

Is that butter? How do i into buckwheat?

Boil it for 15 minutes. Add salt and butter or oil.