Now Veeky Forums tell me, how the fuck Kobayashi unloads his BTC bags

if it is a court's decision?!
This drop is again done by a big unload of BTC..
I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT BTC!
It did kill more money then any other crypto TOGETHER! TOOOOGEEETHEEER!!!
Look at MTG fucks and what instrument they used ? BTC the fuck you in your mothers face coin. I Hate it and I hope BTC will die!!!!!!!
ETH CHAINLINK MONERO LISK AND ALL THE OTHERS SHELL RULE !
FUCK YOU AND DON'T NONCOIN ME HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

html1-f.scribdassets.com/90tph8rz286ardg5/images/1-d2746d4f66.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if it is a court's decision?!
Not really. He just informed the court about him dumping.
He is still dumping. He will continue dumping until BTC reaches 0.
Unless someone kill the jap cunt we are all fucked.

Store your coins somewhere safe and leave for 10 months.
This isn't going to get better anytime soon. There's constant FUD. mtgox's 160k BTC, the SEC, the EU, the fucking Bank of international settlements, tether.

The hot dog eating champion?

checked someone hire the bogdanoff brothers.

likely the "unloading" will be done off exchange in an OTC trade

wont affect markets for shit

Bitcoin is literally dead after that announcement. It was already super fucked because of the stock market but this is even worse. There will be no more real gains for years. Even alts since they're tied to btc. Nobody will feel comfortable to buy in until Gox is out. The good news is nobody gives a fuck about tether anymore so it is probably relatively safe.

if BTC doesn't rise alts will have to

Wrong. The Gox guy is literally market selling them on exchanges. You can see this on many graphs now. Every huge dip makes so much more sense now since they found when he was selling.

Nope, he has been market dumping on exchanges.

and with some voodoo magic it will be better in 10 months or what? lol this shit is done for, forget your 10 month

sell till it's still over 5k and never look back

prove it

Google it my dude. "Mt. Gox Selling". Click news. Bam.

Yea I didn't expect him to dump again so soon... This is gonna get ugly and what bothers me the most are all TA fags with their elliot waves going
>I PREDICTED THIS, WAVE 5 INCOMING!

BUT BUT THE MAGICAL REVERSED COOCHIE STAR ON THE 3D CHART DERPDERP

I was bull before this. I bought at 7.4k so I figured it was smooth sailing. Now I foresee basically the same bleedout as when My. Gox got wojak'd originally. It will head upwards again someday. Nasdaq did too. But it is over for now.

You guys are happy having his holdings on the books when you can tout muh market cap, but it seems when someone wants to actually monetize those holdings you have a problem.
Why is that, /biz?

Am I the only one happy that we finally figured out why BTC was dumping so hard? I think it gets rid of a lot of the fear as to why we were dropping. This can only be good for alts that are investing in fiat gateways over the year too.

html1-f.scribdassets.com/90tph8rz286ardg5/images/1-d2746d4f66.jpg

It's pretty funny actually, it's in a sense the spectre of Mt.Gox once again. However all they're doing is paying out to people who got burned last time - it's not a bad thing for money to be going into the hands of some of the old guard...

Do you remember how much alts were going for when bitcoin was between 500-5000? Nothing. Everything is eternally tied to grandpa.

I'm even for using TA as a tool to find potential entry/exit points but this is far outside the realm of TA. This is just a massive bagholder dumping it all on the exchanges.

The people buying here at 200 EMA are going to hold so many fucking Bitcoins it's crazy.

But why are they not paying them in bitcoin??

Because shady shit. There isn't even a guarantee that the money is going to the right places. I can almost guarantee it isnt.

The only way to buy alts at that time was to buy BTC though. Most didn't have fiat pairs. If we see more alts like XLM, VEN, ICX go through fiat gateways for various currencies that will be a different story.

ETH has fiat pairing but its still bleeding along with BTC. Honestly I think we just have to wait for him to dump it all before there can be any long term growth again.

Agreed. Which will initiate a fresh bull market if this isn't permanent psychological damage.

What makes you think that BTC affects ETH and both are not the result of the overall market cap of across all crypto fluctuating?