Nietzsche’s rebellion against altruism consisted of replacing the sacrifice of oneself to others by the sacrifice of...

>Nietzsche’s rebellion against altruism consisted of replacing the sacrifice of oneself to others by the sacrifice of others to oneself. He proclaimed that the ideal man is moved, not by reason, but by his “blood,” by his innate instincts, feelings and will to power—that he is predestined by birth to rule others and sacrifice them to himself, while they are predestined by birth to be his victims and slaves—that reason, logic, principles are futile and debilitating, that morality is useless, that the “superman” is “beyond good and evil,” that he is a “beast of prey” whose ultimate standard is nothing but his own whim. Thus Nietzsche’s rejection of the Witch Doctor consisted of elevating Attila into a moral ideal—which meant: a double surrender of morality to the Witch Doctor.
was she right?

If she had a brain, you'd know he never truly vouches for noble values; just lays out his ideas and idolizes them because they're hard af. Ayn Rand is a fucking idiot that is never relevant

Yes, but nobody will admit it.

That didn't make Nietzsche wrong though. It's actually a flaw in trans work that morality hangs off the ego like a still born Siamese twin fetus.
She's now stirner light than she is Nietzsches light.

Yeah but none of that contains an argument why Nietzsche is wrong.

Ayn Rand's promotion of muh morality and muh reason basically amounts to "i-i-if we don't we would be like animals, and that's, like, bad and stuff"

There is nothing irrational about being Attila, really.

Don't make the mistake in thinking Rand was an actual philosopher with any actual merit. She was just a sour old cunt. Good morning btw

>Attila
Yeah, he was a bad mothafucka

Nothing irrational about BEING Attila however committing the acts of Attila is sort of irrational yes they somewhat helped him complete his goals but also bolstered armies of other nations in fear of his actions. They weren't friendly to people they sacked .... and it made people raise armies

This is the same woman who believes in the spook of society, right?

You're also a sour teenage commie.

Rand is the ugliest woman I've ever seen

Go to Somalia have fun

You've never seen your mom ?

committing acts of attila is to BE attila

existentialist detected

hotter than any chick i have a chance with

Dobby?

If you ever think you've pinned down a position Nietszche held you're very probably wrong.

>tfw Ayn will never tie you down and forcibly give you a hand job for ten hours, make you breakfast afterward, and then continue to give you another handjob for ten additional hours

Why live, bros?

I thought she died in the holocaust

Would you fuck her, Veeky Forums?

Ayn is cute CUTE

>He proclaimed that the ideal man is moved, not by reason, but by his “blood,” by his innate instincts, feelings and will to power—that he is predestined by birth to rule others and sacrifice them to himself, while they are predestined by birth to be his victims and slaves—that reason, logic, principles are futile and debilitating, that morality is useless, that the “superman” is “beyond good and evil,” that he is a “beast of prey” whose ultimate standard is nothing but his own whim.
Nah, not really. He really just didn't advocate that at all. It was a good try though, Ayn. It really was. A for effort.

Not really

She's describing Nietzsche's idea of master-morality as if it were what he ultimately values and considers indicative of the overman.

>Nietzsche’s rebellion against altruism consisted of replacing the sacrifice of oneself to others by the sacrifice of others to oneself.

is really just a narrow and very selective way of reading him. Very typical of the social darwnist misreading of him.

What's the correct reading m8

Omg fuckers, you don't even know what will to power is, including that gurl. You are not supposed to use others for power, its not even about power Over others, its about getting piwer over yourself. And this power will you avchieve tgrough yourself. Did anyoneeven read Nietzsche?

It's kind of weird how much she looks like my wife, so yes.

>She's describing Nietzsche's idea of master-morality as if it were what he ultimately values and considers indicative of the overman.
>it were what he ultimately values and considers indicative of the overman.
what does he ultimately value
what does he consider indicative of the overman

>the retarded weightlifting teenager guide to nietzsche