Whats lit's opinion of this fucker?

Whats lit's opinion of this fucker?

Only read a few essays but so far im impressed. I've been feeling that the right had disintegrated intellectually, and its nice to see I was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJe86RQq8lQ
thegazette.com/subject/news/government/new-polling-finds-gop-voter-support-for-raising-minimum-wage-20150903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bro just read some Nick Land or Alain de Benoist we're off that neoliberal shit now

This place has a shit-ton of marxists and commies.

Don't expect to make it out of here alive.

There's a lot of our kind here, too. Wish we'd talk less about Evola and mention Carlyle more often, though.

I also wish the commies would engage more in debate instead of doing the lazy

Im probably closer to said commies then I am to much of the right wing , especially the American right-wing, but im not so in love with the left that I see it as irreproachable.

Still this guy is a hell of a discovery

His stuff is great. I loved his Basic economics

Usually the only stuff people direct to is nonsense cuckold-themed shitposting and "redpilled" garbage. I've seldom seen actual discussion about rightist thought get shit on.

He and Walter E. Williams are based af. Blacks hate them! Black conservatives learn to deconstruct the welfare state using one weird trick...

Learn more >>

Listen to the real history of slavery on YouTube, it's fantastic. Should be required reading (er, listening; nigs don't read) for every dindu and white liberal in this country

Dr. Sowell is my homeboy.
A wonderful and astute conservative that I respect.
I don't always agree with him but his books have made me challenge my worldview.
I recommend Race And Culture: A World View.

either he's actually a true believer and is a monetarist neocon idiot or my theory has always been Sowell is just disingenuous and just plays the role of an uncle tom to get big bucks from right wing think tanks and media (this describes a good deal of right wingers)

these ass clowns "intellectuals" are literally responsible for the destruction of Americas economy

remember these types are always undercover fucking commies:
youtube.com/watch?v=YJe86RQq8lQ

The media would like to make it seem that all conservatives are redneck, gun-toting religious fanatics with no brains. In actuality, most conservatives are hard-working members of their community who are socially well-adjusted and respected by many.

You're 100% right most "conservatives" and "intellectuals" are obviously bourgeois or petty-bourgeois as maintaining balance reflects their class interests. Most rednecks (who vote right) when polled actually support progressive policies but vote for conservative parties because of identity politics
thegazette.com/subject/news/government/new-polling-finds-gop-voter-support-for-raising-minimum-wage-20150903

Rednecks obviously are not benefiting much from the "new economy" and monetarist polices to inflate financial asset values... all this just reflects there hasn't actually existed a competent organized left since pre-WWI times

Fantastic author, makes solid persuasions and relates a lot of his writing to personal experience.

The best debaters I have encountered on political matters have consistently been right-libertarians. His arguments on society make you realize why that's the case - it's very hard to argue against it rationally.

Sowell isn't a libertarian dingus.
He's a neocon statist who thinks the federal reserves prime task should be to create unemployment, because "muh phillips curve", to keep wages low to boost the value of financial assets otherwise the rate of profit will diminish and capitalism will collapse.

Never called Sowell a libertarian. Called the people best debaters I know libertarians.

And Sowell's arguments largely align with modern libertarianism. He is a statist on many matters, but most right-libertarians would agree with him at least 80% of the time.

What in the Holy fuck are you on about m8?

>right-libertarians are the best debaters
Every one I've met has been a straight up idiot

I wonder when you dumb fucks will realize that the 'Uncle Tom' is accusation is actually about as racist as it gets.

Rather than imply that they're 'betraying their race', what you really say/mean is that they're too dumb to come up with anything that goes against their 'racial status quo' themselves; and that they've just been hoodwinked by ol' whitey.

most conservative "intellectuals" are actually openly or secretly ex-trotskyists (that's not a coincidence)

Sowell very well might simply be an undercover opportunist accelerationist

>most conservative "intellectuals" are actually openly or secretly ex-trotskyists (that's not a coincidence)

So what?

They're people who have very obviously, and sincerely, seen the other side of their coin; who've realized that anything 'Left Wing' tends to have a shitshow for a terminus, and who decide to therefore do something about it.

Peter Hitchens, there's another one. He lived in Russia and saw what happens when Left Wing idealism/utopianism hits the fan.

That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying Sowell is to smart to believe most of the shit that he says and realized he can make a lot of money off pandering to idiots on fox news instead of having any real integrity. Sorry if I hurt your fee-fees

Hitchens was in Moscow after he stopped being a Trotskyist

And it gave him good reason not to entertain left-wing ideals again.

You're right, because people would NEVER pander to idiots on CBS/MSNBC/etc instead of having any real integrity :^)

He's not "Right", he's a shameless global capitalist

Wow, a proponent of Neoliberalism, what a badass sticking it to the liberal elite!

You're right that, was totally implied.

This guy speaks truth, in my opinion.