Bitcorn shits the bed

bitcorn shits the bed
shitcoins -16% weak
omise -1% stable

what does it mean?

Not as good as xrp... Check it

Whales are accumulating

It also stays stable when everything else is mooning. Not much point in holding it

Once they announce staking, plasma, sdk wallet this shit is going nuclear

I own this and 8 other shitcoins they all are stable-ish the last couple of days omg is not outperforming good project though for later this year with plasma

SDK beta is already out FYI.

xrp is -10% since the freefall
hmm... no

It sounds like a good project but it's expensive for an eth token

God dammit I am tired of burning my money based upon speculation
Shit has 0 product and valued at 1 billion dollars
Not gambling anymore
This not investing you fags, its called gambling

plasma is unironically priced in

It means, the time is nye my son. We shall liberate the promised land

who hurt you user?

Lost 10k in 1 week
feels so bad

Plasma has 100% been priced in. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

absolutely
unless this shit sees real adoption, everything is priced in
Times of 10x just for wallet, exchanges listing and shit are over

>Plasma has been 100% priced in
imagine being this much of a brainlet

That's a few months from now though afaik.
When I see hype and fomo increasing I might take my profits made in the meantime and buy some

> 24% down
> stable
Are you retarded or something?

OMG hasn't even begun to peak. so early. major partnerships inbound.

Please, explain how plasma has not been priced in? Everyone knows what they plan to do with it. OmiseGO has almost nothing to gain long term, but has everything to lose if plasma fails.

this makes sense

>OMG hasn't even begun to peak.

It means it's just going to crash harder tomorrow like every coin that seems stable for a day during a downtrend. Your all retarded. Literally happens with every coin that looks good in a bear market.

Truth is that we have absolutely no idea what a fair price would be for OMG because we still don't know much about staking.

if you don’t have money in vitaliks 2nd baby you’re doing crypto very wrong.

idc if it’s a bull or bear market, I’m just trying to stack as many of these bad boys before plasma as possible.

stable they said.

loosing value time over time

When do I buy OMG? Is 13.58 a good buy? I bought ETH at 730 yesterday but then I wanted to wait until today to trade it for OMG. How far will omg go down?

Anything under $100 is a good buy

Is buying OMG at 13.58 like buying ETH at 13.58? What are your EOY predictions if everything is released as planned?

no one believed me after that run to $20 it would trickle down to 14. believe me now and buy at this price.

Strongly depends on the overall crypto marketcap.

You know OMG was in essentially the same price range late last year, right? So plasma was priced in before we knew omise was even involved?

OMG has been massively over valued for a long, long time. That's common knowledge.