The better human

What flaws would you correct in human anatomy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlM8B8BbSYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Eating and breathing through the same hole
> Eating something that plugs the hole kills you

So would you want two mouths, or a mouth and a blowhole?

>wisdom teeth
>Balding

Oh, wait...

make it so its not a complete system reset when we're hit in the balls

No more hair and instead of two eyes you have a ring of eyes around your head and one on the top, also the eyes will be tougher and can see better

360-degree vision

Blowholes in our necks

We should really work on the brain first. It needs a lot of work.

How has nobody mentioned this? Put the hole you put food/drink in a different place as the hole you breath through. Choking deaths would vanish.

I would make social autism go away so I could get laid. But then again I probably wouldn't exist.

Erase emotions.

That we need very little to no sleep. Sleeping is the most uselessly spent time. You just lie there for a half of your lifetime.

Make sure you don't piss out of the same hole you fuck with.

>Make sure you don't piss out of the same hole you fuck with.

Reduces the odds of contracting STDs by flushing out the urethra.

yeah i was thinking this, it is in someway more hygienic.

Two hearts and the ability to regenerate a whole new body.

>knees are shit
>hips not much better

>balancing tail to have a slightly less vertical posture
>move fat from belly to hips and tail's base
>fix feet to digitigrade
>make vaginas bigger so shit doesn't die getting out
>proportionally enlarge dong

The next problem would be to not look like furries, but then again the new furries would fetishize something different from their own form again.

But that's half the fun!

>You just lie there for a half of your lifetime.

More like a third. Even less if your genes are blessed.

Everything.

Sleep is necessary for brain metabolism.

I came to this thread to post this.

Of course, i completely understad this, but this is still a huge flaw in a human brain if only way to recover is by basically shutting it down.

There are people out there, often nerds, who unironically think this. The truth is, we need emotions to make decisions.

I am not sure what the source is. I think it was mentioned in "the hour between dog and wolf" possibly others.

Wisdom teeth came in handy though during our earlier times. But yea know it is not that useful anymore.

>>topic
The idea of correcting flaws I find kind of spooky. I think that we are easy to project biases in what is a flaw and what not.

I think that some flaws are easy to point out but other stuff which we think of flaws might actually have benefits.

Possibly even less with the power of drugs

I can't believe no one has said "fixing our shitty inverse eyes" yet.
The nerve cells that connect to our various vision cells penetrate through our retina and create a blind spot in our vision.
The everse eye by contrast doesn't have this problem.

I'd probably also suggest correcting several different problems with our spine but I remember fuckall specific flaws with the spine.

>What flaws would you correct in human anatomy?
Blacks

And the solution could possibly have been to breed them with neanderthals like whites and asians possibly did

fuck balding
fuck my head
fuck my life

Not anatomy but the biggest flaw in my opinion is the way we feel pain.

I understand that it has to feel immediate to lead to us trying to deal with it ASAP but often it just stands in the way of actually dealing with it because the sensation is so distracting.

Also it's not very precise. You may feel pain even though there is nothing wrong. If you feel pain you can't always pinpoint it. Sometimes even doctors can't find the cause.

So ideally it should be like in certain video games where we know exactly where the damage lies but without being distracted by it.

Do you think something like this may be possible in the far future? Nanomachines? Lol.

Being distracted is important, it means you won't forget about it (among other things)

But it could be handeled like computer errors.

I mean if you have tooth ache you can't deal with it right away. You plan to go to the doctor the next day. But until then you want to be able to do whatever you normally do without being distracted by that annoying sensation.

Or when after surgery you feel pain even though you are in the healing process.

And of course there are chronic painful conditions like cluster headaches.

Kids would use it for bullying and adults would have sex with it. People would still choke to death.

>70% of the planet covered by water
Blowholes in our necks that can filter oxygen from water

Fuck me.

literally the first goddamn post

Relying upon gut flora

Being distracted by it is a good thing.

I'd rather be alerted immediately by pain to trigger my fight or flight response as soon as possible. Regardless if its a life or death situation This is how species survive.

faster metabolism
faster growing muscles/natural steroids
natural flexibility

>muh penis size

>Make vaginas bigger?
Women and children can all die if it means my pleasure.

>Separate hole with a membrane
>Humans still fuck it up by trying to breathe and eat at the same time
>Fuckin neck beardsman.jpg

Is it possible that some changes could have side effects?

I thought it was called second order effects but that seems wrong.

Somehow making the reward system in the brain a little more long term. Which basically means removing people with low self discipline from this planet. Most of the collective faults in humans these days have to do with people being unable to make decisions based on a longer time frame than five seconds, say obesity, addictions etc.

Beyond that, I think most suggestions in this thread are pretty fucking naive or too vague.

Fix the sinuses

>tfw born with zero wisdom teeth and no frontal sinuses

>blindspot
>ectopic pregnancy
>breathing determined by presence of C02 instead of absence of oxygen

>tfw not born with autism

Drawfag pls

You pretty much just named problems, not solutions. If any of those were easy to solve, nature would have by now.

what's wrong with balding from a evolutionary perspective?

> C02
What did he mean by this?

Strengthen the neck, reinforce the lining of the spinal cord through the neck and upper back and strengthen the muscles attached to the thoracic vertebrae

>What is physical exercise

Physical exercizing the neck doesnt improve the density of dura mater or dorsal roots. It doesnt improve the bone density of the vertabrae either.

Use your common sense.

You already have a separate hole, actually two, for breathing, mouth breather.

It makes men less sexually attractive, and men in their 30s and 40s are wiser, more experienced in fighting, and better leaders. It excludes the true alphas from the breeding pool.

>Physical exercizing the neck doesnt improve the density of dura mater or dorsal roots.
Well no, but I don't think that's even in any way a reasonable idea.

>It doesnt improve the bone density of the vertabrae either.
Actually, it does. Bone, like most live matter can change its structure based on use, i.e. if you punch a wall every day, the bone structure in your hands and wrist will align to the pressure. It's a well known observation that in accidents well trained athletes usually have a higher survival rate, as bones and muscles are supporting the body in a much better way.

So really what you are asking is "Everybody should have an athlete's body by default so everybody can have the advantages of that AND be lazy".

But since, as you've said, athletes don't have a 100% survival rate, if everyone had an athlete's body by default then if this thread was created in that alternate universe, that comment may not have been any less likely to be posted.

Because athletes in that reality would simply be superior to athletes in this one, and they would have had to expend more energy than ours to achieve it.

So basically that comment is actually suggesting there is a bare minimum beyond the current average.

What we don't know is what that user is trying to base this on. To what degree they would hope to see a change.

Other suggestions in this thread are more clear, such as two mouths instead of one.

Heat stroke
Severe sunburning
Skin cancer
Hypothermia

So you want to be black and/or covered in fur.

How to be reincarnated as a gorilla?

lessen impulses for sex
maintenance of musculature without the need to continuously waste time exercising
much more intelligence(more compact brain/advanced brain)
less of a need for sleep (maybe some sort of setup like what dolphins have)
ability to see more colors

I think he's referring more to how persistent pain, from something like a twisted ankle or blister, is so overwhelmingly painful that it can prevent us from reacting in the best way. It's a system that evolved to protect species with lower cognitive abilities and problem solving skills from exacerbating injuries. If you fall off a ledge and twist your ankle you may not be able to walk because of the pain. Your muscles, ligaments, and bones are fine but the pain stops you. You could die of thirst where you lie but if you could walk the few kilometer back to your hut you'd be fine and could rest for a few days.

Or how non life threatening injuries can be so painful that you can't properly treat them and you get infect. Shit like that.

1) get rid of all of the mental problems humans are prone to developing

2) make our bones, tendons and muscles stronger so that we're not the bitch boys of the ape Kingdom

3) make our shoulders stronger and less prone to injury because it's fucking infuriating

4) make our spine more stable and less prone to defects and injuries

5) our knees are shit and so are our necks. Got any ideas how to fix them!

6) make our balls retractable inside our bodies so we're not exposed 24/7. Make it so that males are not easily controlled by sex and hormones.

7) make females less whorish and insane and make vaginas tighter.

8) make our skulls thicker and make it so that our face isn't so exposed when it comes to sensitive nerves.

9) get rid of balding.

10) get rid of counter intuitive conditions like heel spurs.

I have no sex drive. Am I the next step in human evolution?

>I have no sex drive
Are you sure you're not just a robot that can't get sex?

Evolution? No, but you are important because people like you are nature's way of controlling our population.

I'd say you're more useful than us sex trapped people.

They're probably not that hard to solve.
Nature doesn't prefer optimal solutions anyway because nature as a personified metaphorical entity is retarded and iterative.
If making something better involves making it drastically worse first then nature probably isn't going to be bothered.

The blindspot for instance.
Easy to solve if you're not an undirected process with no intelligence.
Your visual nerves penetrate your retina and obstruct your vision. The perfect counterexample to this is the invertebrate eye that is more or less the same except without the retina penetration.

Weight bearing exersizes to increase bone density in the bones of appendages, but not in the upper vertabrae.

Its so the upper sinal cord is less vulnerable to paralysis causing damage, the individual experiences fewer migraines and less neck strain from looking down/up and just overall a better quality of life.

Question: what will happen if a upgraded human would breed with the vanilla human?

That thing where you walk into a room then forget why you walked to that room.

Their baby would have features of both parents.

The inner child in you all died long time ago hasn't it.
The answer is wings.

More fuckholes, more fucksticks.

>The idea of correcting flaws I find kind of spooky. I think that we are easy to project biases in what is a flaw and what not.

You realize, of course, that in the same line you projected your bias of "spooky" onto the concept of correcting flaws.

Its spooky, because muh feelings?

>wings
>which will force us to change all of our clothing to accommodate them, will most likely not allow us to fly and may force large changes in our back muscle/bone structure
we may have lost our inner child, but you seem to have held onto it, especially it's intelligence and knowledge

Earlobes
That's the only useless thing in the entire human body

>what is A E S T H E T I C

>implying A E S T H E T I C increased survival rate in any ways

>muh survival rate
>what is A E S T H E T I C

a bigger dick

not joking

;_;

Gorillas have a 8 cm penis, we're like the Chads of the apes, cheer up senpai

Oh God, my phone went from "senpai" to cringy "senpai".
Anyways, a body more adapted to extreme conditions would be good (acids, boiling, freezing, not oxygen dependant...)

men should be able to lactate too

>newfags

eermmm no

they can

bigger penis or tighter pussy

Awesome.

WRONG

Emotions kick fucking ass.

Less sexual dimorphism.

Honestly, I can't think of any flaws. Maybe get insta-rem sleep and bigger dicks. And patch balding.

It was recently shown that one of the prime functions of sleep is clearing metabolic byproducts from the brain via specialized cells. This clearing only happens when you are asleep, the researchers theorize that this accumulation of toxic byproduct is why preventing sleep can be fatal.

Although you can always rationalize that this drainage function could be plumbed in some way that negates the need for sleep.

Just pointing out there are other things going on during sleep. Metabolic things, healing, neural priming, memory enhancement. But sure, if we didn't need to sleep...

>Strengthen the neck, reinforce the lining of the spinal cord through the neck and upper back and strengthen the muscles attached to the thoracic vertebrae

No Neck Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=MlM8B8BbSYc

android 7.4 Creamy Dream

eccessive issues with our imbune systems over acting. surprised no one has mentioned allergies yet

quadcore processor

I want your mom to have a blowhole.