He walks away not guilty, with 2 billion USD :)

He walks away not guilty, with 2 billion USD :)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpeles
cnbc.com/2018/02/20/south-korean-cryptocurrency-official-found-dead-at-home-reports-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit what a disgusting fatty

unironically hope he gets killed

don't worry I'm sure some nice bald gentlemen are already on the way to visit him

How has no one put a target on this guy yet!

Don't worry, I'll take care of this fat turd.

hes a patsy, he was visited by uncle sam and his masters and told what to do
they cant outright ban it so instead they achieve their goals through subterfuge but it wont work

CIVILI
I
V
I
L

SUIT

Cus he may have set up a deadman's switch which dumps the rest of his BTC to the market at once if he dies.

Fucking fat cunt, I pray to the chaotic frog god everyday that he takes out this piece of shit with highly aggressive cancer.
Fucking fat worthless nigger.

this.
he's just a tool. but at the end of the day, they're just prologing the inevitable...
might take a while, now, tough...

FUCK

He's fucking awesome, he's the very heart and essence of Bitcoin. Karpeles is Bitcoin's shining little star.

Give me more people to hate OP. When I need to go to the gym, I go through my motivation folder. Right before I start daytrading, I look at the networth of instagram thots, but I need more ammo in that area.

Who cares? He's one of our race and tricked jews and niggers. He's based as fuck.

He's just smarter, faster and stronger than you so he deserves it. What are you, some kind of market hating communist?

Didn't the report say he already dumped the 40k btc?

He was just acting in the best interest of his clients, look how much their bitcoins are worth now :^)

unironically kill yourself

How is he still alive wtf

If Mt Gox hadn't failed and was still the leading btc exchange, he would probably have 20bn by now.

WHEN HE WALKS AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY
AAAAAAAAAAH MY BITCOINS DON'T DIP

I miss the mtgox days. Site would go down for 12 hours and no one knew what the price of bitcoin was because they controlled 95% of trading. You newfags are spoiled

they were always going to drag this out. did you really think they wouldnt put up a fight and have to be dragged out eventually kicking and screaming?

i always knew this and am prepared for it, my goals are simple preservation and survival for me and my future children and these are the types of creatures (read: useful idiots) who will be used as tools by their masters against us and to try and discredit our movement

unfortunately for them and fortunately for us they are just delaying the inevitable

I'm sure you'd like that Schlomo.

Easy to see core's true colors when someone sells their stock of bitcoin and the price dumps they want to murder him, thats jews for you

He's literally jewish you stupid fuck, look up the origin of Karpeles

Nice try, but he's french, and despite what you falseflaggers try, french people are still whiter than you.

typical retard saying random bullshit
please just kys
> ITS THE KIKES XDDDDD

hate him all you want but he's pretty cute for a fatty

And I'd do it again. Stay poor fags.

Crypto nerds don't actually have any money, and even if they did, hitmen don't accept payment in crypto.

He's also 'invested' in the yakuza for protection, and on fucking Japanese soil, so no guns for anyone.

oh please there are early darknet criminals and drug dealers with probably 10s of millions stashed away

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpeles

>Karpeles is a Jewish surname

Doubtful. The Japs are gonna jail him for embezzlement, and seize his assets, is my bet.

Then you get to watch the Jap government kick Bitcoin right in the nuts by dumping it all.

He looks like the stereotypical chubby guy from high school that always had trouble running in gym class. I can already imagine him wheezing and jiggling like crazy...

Would make an interesting movie plot desu

Hang on... Weren't you all talking about how you LIKED unregulated crypto sold on unregulated exchanges because it kept "the man" from interfering?

> his "race" is basement dwelling NEETs

Oh you poor thing.

>high school

No, there really aren't, or he and all the other scam kings would have been dead a long time ago.

>pic related
>final boss of Veeky Forums
It's definitely not over for him though, I am willing to bet there are a few people who he fucked over who want him dead and have nothing to lose.

>implying some trader whose life he ruined wouldn't get methed out and do it himself

>implying a bunch of nerds can do anything in real life

cnbc.com/2018/02/20/south-korean-cryptocurrency-official-found-dead-at-home-reports-say.html

>heart attack
Guess he didn't activate quantum immortality.

>implying everyone on Veeky Forums is one specific type of person
Nah no NEET is going to have the balls for something like that. But a good amount of anons here have admitted to being addicts of some fashion what with all of the drug threads that get posted. Who knows what a drugged out and angry man with nothing left would attempt.

Under Japanese law, after all bankruptcy claimants are made whole, the shareholder gets the remainder.

What's bullshit is that claimants are only required to be made whole in the fiat value of the bitcoin they lost at the time of bankruptcy. This was only about $400/btc. The rest of the fiat gains from dumping mtgox's stash go the the shareholders. Guess who the biggest shareholder is?

I don't even have any skin in this game, but christ this makes me mad.

>(((heart attack)))s aren't something that can be framed post-mortem to hide the actual cause of death

What did he do?

Yes and the Earth is flat, Bush did WTC, Holocaust didn't happen and vaccines cause autism.

How can one man be so jewish?

i want to punch him

all correct

>vaccines cause autism
Nice proof, thx.

And Johanson is a norwegian surname. Still common in America you dumb nigger

Yep except flat-earth retardation and vaccines causing autism, you're correct more correct than you realize. Lurk more nu-Veeky Forums faggot.

>Karpeles is CEO of the Japan-based exchange mt.gox
>mt.gox handled about 70% of all BTC trades
>scams the market for years without anyone knowing what was happening
>one thing led to another and now a metric fuckton of investors lost their BTC gains
>sells the bags he gathered over the course of his scheme
>every time he drops one the market crashes further
>he is going to sell even more of his bags

kek

he looks like a typical 4channer

>broadcasting to the world that you have 20 reddit tabs open right now
You're on another level of retardation if you don't think assassinations happen. Must be nice living in a fairy tale land with bubbles and rainbows.

cant we get some sort of crowdfund going to get this guy whacked on the darknet?

Sure, assassinations happen, but they have purpose. Nobody is going to hire Japanese assassins or travel to Japan and kill some guy because he made his funbux tank.

Goldstein is also common in America, doesn't make them not Jewish

Lmao that is not a common name is America nigger.

That's not bullshit. That's how the fucking world works.

When you lose all your money, it's not getting adjusted for inflation after the 5 year process, either. It comes down to what it says you had on the paper, and was decided upon in court.

>nobody is going to hire hitmen to kill some guy because he made them lose billions of dollars
this is how retarded you sound. any decent mafia would kill you for $10k. what do you think they'd do for a thousand times that?

>Bush did WTC
Bush Library false-flagger pls go.
We know what YOU DID.

Earth not flat mate
But bush admin organized WTC, holocaust did not happen, vaccines can exacerbate autism in a few susceptible via mild brain damage and even kill sometimes.

Hitmen are very, very, very expensive, and there are no yellow pages you can go to listing local ronins who will murder dude X.

Even when hits are serious fucking business, it works like ordering some really niche prescription drugs. You put the money down, research will be done, contacts pulled, then about 3 months later, you'll find out if what you put the money down for can actually be done, or if the money will be sucked up for wasting everybody's time, and more importantly, risking getting a large number of people in immense legal trouble.

If you want to murder someone, get them investigated by whatever protection racket is available, or the local government's tax men. If you're sitting on a pile of money, and magically have the connections, and the person you want to fuck over is in a third world shithole, you can hire actual mercenaries to take his shit.

if my brokerage goes busto, they shouldn't just give me $200 for each of my $AMZN holdings, I expect 10 shares of $AMZN

not "we sold them at $15000 and gave you $2000 back" that's not how it should work

people who had BTC in the exchange should get BTC back

Bitcucks aren't actually considered a currency, and to settle a bankruptcy, it's kind of mandatory that what you get or lose can be used to pay local taxes.

Killing him won't change anything. They will keep dumping their BTC.

shares of $AMZN are not local currency either, but I bought $AMZN not dollars

You'll not be paid back anything in any currency that can't be used to pay for shit in your jurisdiction, no matter what you think you 'should' get.

Like the whole bizarre idea of hiring hitmen to kill fat french people living in Japan, that's simply not how the world works. The whole 'how the world works' should be very obvious to faggots who are into crypto and hitmen, because you need to pay attention to how the fucking world works, or you end up a penniless loser shitposting about how you want you really want to punch french faggots who stole your pedocoins 5 years ago.

He's unironically friends with the yakuza. No way he's getting murdered unless the yakuza tries to, but yakuza are loyal so I doubt they'll hit him.

In court the people who lost their money wanted to get paid back in yen.

they're getting exactly what they asked for kek.

>t. mass reply unsubstantiated claim combo

nah, it was that fucking twitter giveaway.

>thinking yakuza is relevant in 2018
user..

>Bush did WaltonChain

him now

2 billion and yet he still can't afford a gym membership or a personal trainer

This.

Doesnt need to

wow its almost as though libertarians are all mentally 14 years old

.. what i like most about it is this asshole has surely been selling btc ever since

I can't fucking believe we got double Gox'd

we need to raise bitcoin funds to kill this guy and distribute the coins he has left to the people were stolen from

hes a market maker i mean manipulator..

It's going to be a lone wolf user that has been steaming for the last 4 years. He'll walk up to Mark and slash his throat and he wont care about his own well being in the aftermath.

Yes but he exit scammed, obfuscated and hid bitcoin from them etc. He should be criminally persecuted.

Yeah definitely a Jew. What a crazy coincidence.

>yakuza vs every member of organized crime losing millions of dollars of monero from their darknet businesses

He has been, and nothing has come from it.

Not gay, but our boy Karpeles looks like a stud now he lost weight holy shit

>$billions in the bank soon
>hot white guy
>banging prime rib Jap pussy on the daily

Living the dream

He’s going to get fucking sued to dust you mongloids

I wish he was white. It's a shame that it's always Jews making the big bucks.
I doubt it.