COSS general

So, what’s the deal with this one?

It’s been sitting very low for weeks. Volume’s not doing anything spectacular.

The COSS coin trading promo ends on the 17th of this month. Someone here once speculated that the coin value should shoot in around after then.

FIAT pairs and update are supposed to come this month. No actual date has been set, to my knowledge.

Who’s holding this? What do you have? What’s your EOM prediction for it? I’m holding 10,272 COSS tokens. No idea what to expect but my life would certainly be a lot better if it ever hits $3 again. $10 would be wonderful.

Take some time and compare Coss and Coinmetro. One of those looks alot better than the other, in both in features and team. Choose accordingly.

This shit is going to dump as soon as new exchange is launched. Gg brainlet. Might consider buying it after it dumps if the exchange isn't shit

I bought in at .06 and sold when it hit 2.50. Shilled it a bunch on here and reddit and then used the actual website and dumped it

COSS is a shitexchange and the coin gives hardly any returns on your money.
The only people saying this exchange isn't a complete piece of garbage are COSSholders.

Glad I sold high, will never buy this shit again.

I agree that CoinMetro looks really good, but are Americans allowed to participate in the token sale?

Don't buy in the token sale, its €0.12 right now with little demand. I expect XCM to dump a little from here, maybe in the range of 0.10 - 0.12 when it is tradeable.
I would buy at this point. As an added benefit, more tokens will be burned if less people buy at ICO. They already got about €12 million, which should be enough funding.

I'm waiting for a local minimum to buy more.

>COSS is a shitexchange and the coin gives hardly any returns on your money.
Not true unless you own literally pennies.

around 25k COSS or 1/5th my portfolio (the rest is all ETH). EOM prediction is heavily based on what crypto as a whole will do. Might stay stagnant, but if we see a bull market again then I think $3-$5 is reasonable.

>fiat pairs
He fell for it kek.

>what is percentage of interest
>literally under 1% p.a.
kek deluded cossfags

It actually is slightly above 1%

>good dividends bro trust me xDD
>slightly above 1%
MY FUCKING SIDES

dear sirs when this coins $15 can expect end of week dears?

Dividends are heavily dependent on volume.
If volume increases, the dividends do too.
Volume => Price/Dividends
Price => Volume (obviously)

Coss might drop again or not. Fiat is planned this month so it could reach $15 at that point IF coss io delivers.

i am can trade fiat for how many coss? my fiat is old n in need of repair, oil change. engine makeing sound

>ignoring the fact that the token should be priced according to the dividends it pays out
>ignoring the fact that the token is 10x overpriced compared to, for example, ARK, which pays ~10% flat
The state of COSScucks.

lol

Since coss is traded mostly on coss io, its price is actually based on volume.

You know the % would change as volume, increases, right? Everyone invested in it right now is betting that exchange volume will increase, improving the dividend return.

Holding 60k tokens. The price won't rise until fiat gets confirmed and/or launches. It has held fairly strong against the BTC crash so it's probably within 10% of bottom at this point.

The fudders are hard at work though so pumpers haven't filled their bags yet. It won't go up much until they are done.

And right now is ~1000% overvalued fundamentally.

According to who? If coss price sinks, the volume would also decrease which decreases the dividends even more.
As this guy says, everyone owning coss is betting on the platform growing and hence the volume increasing.

These fuckers at cryptocompare really need to fix the price on this.

Keeps showing it valued under a penny.