Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

its going down again to 5k and then rebound or mass suicides

If this becomes real we'll have a bounce from 8.2-8.5k and the next bull run will end at 31k. Screenshot this.

CHecked.

Confirmed by doubledubs

Checked m8.

dont know if TA gonna work, if this Mt Gox whale keep dumping on us

Doubledubs confirmed for accuracy

When does the chink dump?

he stopped dumping a month ago, all debts have been covered

stop spreading fud retard

Not bad. Good eye user.

that sell volume tho

lol didnt know this, but i read somewhere here that he can do whatever he wants with that remaining bitcoin, or am i wrong?

TA is pretty pointless now that we know that there is a guy dumping 8k BTC at a time. The only thing that matters now is the 9.1-9.3k support.

Maybe you are just shit at ta?

if this fag does another similar dump around 8k support normies will panic sell to 4-6k,
if you have this much btc you can literally make the chart look like there are some real reasons for the dump and trick everyone to sell

no, he will get courts permission and make it public next time, and it wont be sold on an open exchange - like LBC or something

the silly fucking cunt couldn't do OTC or something before?
at least I know who to hate now

Make sure to make a new thread next time he decides to flash dump thousands of BTC, at least warn us before he dumps.

Crypto market is driven by emotions and retards who don't understand anything that is going on.
Trying to draw meme arrows on 1d charts is retarded

"Market action discounts everything"

first row of debt, which was people who got stolen

now creditors debt start faggot

google Japanese Bankrupcy process if you dont believe me

I panic sold at 6.5k last time and bought back in. I'm not selling this time. No tethering, nothing. Either it works out or I'm killing myself. Godspeed

Dude has a hit order on dark web, we moon when they find him.

priced in