youtube.com/watch?v=V1j5lzT2pVU

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/bitcoin-gox/
mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zmXO-P7YESw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT HIS NAME?

You don't want it to go up you noodle head

The Mt. Gox trustee thanks you in advance for your money.

This. This is the first time ive actually cashed out. None of the FUD ever got to me but im fairly confident that this faggot gook is gonna continue dumping thousands of BTC everytime it hits a certain price target. Expect a 1 year bear market at least, maybe 2.

I wish everyone just crashed the whole crypto market just to burn that stupid fucking greedy gook

you're retarded he's not even allowed to sell anymore unless the court needs him to. He stopped selling already.

thanks for saving us sminem

WE WILL NEVER SEE NINE.TWO AGAIN! BULLRUN BEGINS NOW!
BUY BUY BUY

LOL. Don't bother trying to talk sense into the degenerate gamblers. The FUD is already out there, everyone is convinced the trustee is going to be dumping constantly now, nobody has bothered to read the report on Mt. Gox where he states he's done selling for now.

It's the best part of watching this forum, and places like the Trollchat on Bitmex, these stupid fuckers believe anything. Nobody bothers to investigate what's really going on, because they're too busy watching 1 minute charts and drawing lines on charts, convinced they can predict the future.

It's fucking awesome.

We're literally watching degenerate gamblers piss their money away in real time.

It's like that scene in the Sopranos when the T2 cop guy is at the high stakes table, taking out more loans from mobsters, and handing it over to other mobsters.

I can't wait for the part when they get their stores busted out, and they get slapped around like a bitch, because they owe.

Why would he sell anyway?

Just give people the BTC instead of money?

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN ME THIS

Why would they accept bitcoin that they later have to sell lmfao. This isn't 2025, world still runs on fiat not shitcoins.

we have no support above 10k until mtgox is finished dumping their bags

>wow exchange, I lost my BTC
>ok here is your BTC back
>thanks

WHY NOT DO THIS

They're not returning funds to people who lost bitcoin, from what I understand.
They're repaying creditors.
Creditors aren't gonna accept their stinky buttcorns.

>support "held"
>literally at the brink of collapsing
lol

that would explain it

how many $$$ do they owe to these creditors? jesus christ

COOl you held at some number under 10k, tell me why any new money would touch crypto with a ten foot pole right now.

Whales and brainlets on Veeky Forums have been trading with each other with deminishing returns seince the end of January

DELETE THIS

ENOUGH TO CRASH BTC TO 6k

IT ALREADY HAPPENED THIS IS ALL OLD FUCKING NEW I HATE ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Approx $400MM, which is how much they have cashed out so far.
As pointed out, they shouldn't be dumping anymore, since their coins are in the hands of some trustee whose goal was to sell just enough to pay back creditors.

THANK GOD FOR THIS LIL NIGGA

So he wasn't the guy dumping today?

Damnit I gotta go back and watch that fuckin show. But this fat fuck is truly fucking stuff up

Shut up fag

So what happens with those coins left after creditors have been paid back?

170k left to dump

The government then owns it. Government will probably sell it to a Japanese bank off exchange

basically buy QASH now or stay poor

Probably some wales and pnd groups milking the ptsd the jap gave everyone.

Remains to be determined. But the trial is supposedly half a decade away.

They did well, the dump looked very similar to yesterdays dump.
Inb4
>30 min chart brainlet.jpg
It's just to illustrate the flash dump it's not used for analysing anything.

>report on Mt. Gox where he states he's done selling for now.
source us user

...and the Japanese bank then dumps it because it has no need for internet tokens, correct?

Good question. Account holders will receive their balance at 2014 prices - Japanese law requires that they get market value from the time the court ordered that Mt. Gox be liquidated. It's not simply a matter of giving coins back to account holders - their coins are now in the possession of the trustee, who will sell them and give them the value of their holdings at 2014 prices, around $400 per coin. The remaining funds go to the investors - and there's where Kepeles can get the coins, he owns Tibannes, the majority investor in Mt. Gox . It's really fucking complicated, but a good overview is here:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/bitcoin-gox/

The wrinkle that they don't cover is the Japanese government seizing the assets he gained from embezzlement and the other things he's charged with, plus any fines. The Japanese government is notorious for not filing charges like that unless they;re 99.999999% sure they can convict, so Kepeles, besides facing lawsuits in a bunch of companies and a swamp of multiple bankruptcies, has to face being sentenced to 10 years or more in Japanese prison, and losing all that money.
No matter what, it's not being resolved any time soon.

mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf

Scroll down, the English version is below the Japanese.

who the fuck is sminem? is this an obscure biz meme. please redpill me on this guy

That article made a little more sense out of it all. Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=zmXO-P7YESw

THANK YOU BASED SMINEM

No prob. If one person understands it better, awesome. I know most of the retards running around here won't bother to read it. It wouldn't be Veeky Forums, otherwise.

nvm read know your meme lol that is epic

so not only is the selling over, but it looks like 100% of the accepted claims are being paid with what was sold

quite a lot of legal fees I would think.
nothing to see here, just jews jewing

I wouldn't claim that, there's nothing to suggest that. The only thing I'm een remotely comfortable saying is he's done selling, for now.

The court ordered the company get liquidated. All of the coins HAVE to be sold. The problem is when, and how. The investors won't get coins, they'll get the cash value of the coins, when they're sold. At least that's how I understand it.

Sadly, those retards, who are actually invested in crypto, need to understand this the most.

Me, I'm just curious and hold no stake one way or the other.

I take it back. He says in his statement on Mt. Gox he's still thinking about distributing the remaining coins as coins, and not cash.

been listening to this song ever since this got posted.

There is a japanese bank that is making an exchange you fucking retard

Thank you for notifying me you lovely retard

> he thinks this has anything to do with MtGox
> last time he was here preaching about futures and wallstreet
it's over, acceptamce is the first step