Im not a belever but, What is the best

Im not a belever but, What is the best
pro God argument you have ?

Fucked up dog breeds. Best evidence I've seen for "intelligent design"

The existence of metaphisical consciousness in an entirely physical realm. The experiencer is God.

The universe is too complex for evolutionary theory to explain it

Correlation between belief, devoutness, adherence to religious doctrine with individual, worldly success, and a deeper longer-lasting satisfaction with oneself. Believing one to be the master of their own universe is the most detrimental thing one can do to their own socioeconomic status.

The concept of god makes me feel good
therefore god

>Believing one to be the master of their own universe is the most detrimental thing one can do to their own socioeconomic status.
be a little more dramatic

The God Axoim has not yet been shown to be inconsistent with ZFC.

And what possessed you to post this here? is that way

Because God exists, Jesus is his son, and Catholic Church his temple whether you like it or not.

I don't believe in coincidence. And I can't believe there ain't no God when I see Maths in nature, Universe or whatever physic. It's like everything finds its way, it fits way too well. Do some researchs about how DNA first appeared. Really amazing.

The supposed coherence of the universe make possible to think that there is same sort of god-like being founding the universe, much like DNA founds living beings.

my version is this:
the universe holds a bunch of information in the configuration in which is present at any given moment. thus, the universe is god. whether or not the universe is conscious we know not and cannot know, thus belief systems like religions exist. people who trust in them either want to believe it is conscious or simply state that the way we define consciousness might not mean anything to a "god", hence sentience is sufficient to constitute the existence of "god". from this idea, together with the simple fact that we exist and thus the universe allows us - or: wants us - to exist springs the thought that "god" is benevolent. plus, societies needed a bunch of constant rules in times of political turmoil, preferable based on the principles of togetherness, morality and everything else that is generally seen as either in line with the benevolent universe, the way communities work together and interact and bond, the way humans live and stay healthy and such. hence, religions.

this is something i kind of subscribe to, although i'm not yet sure i'm willing to think of the universe as either conscious or anything, really. that's not to say i don't think it's anything, it's more that i don't really give a fuck either as i don't see any way to find out. i mean, i know for a fact - science! - that the universe is essentially a huge, ever evolving data storage, but whether or not there is a deeper meaning in that is just not that important to me. i'm more on the sartre side of things as far as life philosophy goes.

i do respect people who have this kind of understanding of the subject, as opposed to "the old man with the long beard hates fags", if you know what i mean.

Just curious to see what /sci has to say.

Made-up dude, made-up dude's fake son, bunch of pedos who extract money in their name.

the universe is very large and very old, and there's ample time for god to have formed within it

i don't believe that there's a god like bible's depiction.
But there could be a "thing" that leads the universe.

If there is no god, we need to create one.

God exists, becoz muh feelings.

Do you mean just the concept of any kind of God? Do you just mean an intelligent entity that is vastly more powerful than humans? Eh it's a good possibility that entities like that either used to exist, do exist, or will exist in the future somewhere in the universe.
I couldn't make a convincing case for Magical Anthropomorphic Immortals, I've never heard a really good one either.

You've got me OP, the best I could come up with is pretty much "Depending on your definition of God, it is not absolutely impossible for one to exist, evidence still pending."
Evolutionary Theory was not mean to explain the universe, just the diversity of life on Earth.
I'd like to see that correlation, any link?

science does not understand the phenomenon of consciousness, the dogma is that it is emergent, the reality is that it is like gravity, a primary field the basis for all of our awareness aka god or the awesome but rare experience of which our ancestors used the word god to describe and since most of us have no clue about this original experience, we babble and argue about words and think we are serious about it