Should I sell

Should I sell

Yes /thread

yes, and then fuck off

Should I sell

You missed your oppurtunity to sell. Might as well just hold now.

Sell low buy high

Should I sell

its getting worse everyday

Should I sell

One more week sell bro.

Should I sell

wait until it goes lower before you sell OP

March is supposed to be a good month for ICX so I'd at least sell on the next upturn

Should I sell

this seriously, OP is fucking annoying.

>January is supposed to be a good month for ICX
>February is supposed to be a good month for ICX
i can see where this is going

I did

Should I sell

Should I sell

Should I sell

February was supposed to be good, but the pump never happened. March is the next news we have, and if it doesn't pump then I would sell.

should I sell?

This shot is going to go down even more when they release the other 400k (so 800k total) soon.

This one is burning, one of my biggest bags and I bought at the supposed do at the time of $8.

Should I sell

depends. you can wait a bit more to stop giving a fuck about it (point of no return retardation). Either you can suffer a bit more to sop giving a shit or you can sell now and buy lower. the whole market is going to take a huge dump this week.

So rational answer: yes. I know it's hard but once you sell, you'll feel ok. Doing the same thing with the XMR I swore not to touch.

Can't wait until archives get search function. Then we can literally see the months long autism

we already told you YES you cunt

Should I sell

should i sell is a bad meme

>The announcement is coming

Payday is tomorrow I get you bargain shopper bro.

Should I tobacco in the blockchain

Dumping these bags was the best feeling I've ever had. ICX is the new DBC, just SELL ALREADY.

I kek'd

If you sell now it will be one of your worst decisions in your life and you will regret till the day you die.
ICX has dApps being developed on it right now and once a handful are released the price will increase. Look at NEO straggling around 300k sats in December and once numerous dApps was released on the network the price picked up.

Thank you for the positivity based user.

this is the 5th time u've posted this. just sell and fuck off you fucking filthy street shitting paki sand nigger fuck.

I might be deluded but I’ve been slowly shifting more of my portfolio percentage into ICX. I hold 25% more now than when I bought when it hit exchanges. Thinking of getting more on this new dip.

Should you sell? Dude, the question for me is “should I buy?”

I only have 33 Icon and if I buy now I’ll have 333. Seems like a risk but idk, it’s either Icon, Req, or Link.

omg thanks bro i was looking for something to buy on binance your thread actually makes me buy ICON

SHOULD I BUY?

Should I sell

Should I sell

Should I sell

your CEO would rather rape cardboard cutouts than make you rich

thnk about dat

Should I sell

Should I sell

Should I stay or should I go?

Nice spam, can I try it too?

Should I sell

>Should I sell