I want to read some good books about school shooters

I want to read some good books about school shooters.

Any recs?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=17244DAAFC98DB84EADDEAD32B93624C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think my diary is a good start desu

We Need To Talk About Kevin
for the Oprah's Book Club crowd

Columbine (Dave Cullen)
for the non-fiction crowd

Just watch Elephant, senpai.

Stephen King wrote one but it's probably not what you're looking for. Rage.

fucking hipster bullshit

>70k people watched on imbd

>more popular then most movies released by voters alone

okay kek i'm not even that guy but elephant isn't hipster, it hasn't been for a very long time faggot

Just cause you don't know what something is doesn't make it hipster.

Who are you quoting?

you.

>We Need To Talk About Kevin
haven't read it but it is perhaps the worst film i've ever seen

there is literally nothing of conceivable value in anything that gus van sant has ever directed.

Anyone else feel like "who are you quoting?" is just a weak cop out to any post that uses greentext?

it shook me up

Lurk for two years before posting

"Heroes: Mass Murder and Suicide" by Franco Berardi "Bifo". libgen.io/ads.php?md5=17244DAAFC98DB84EADDEAD32B93624C

DBC Pierre "Vernon" was about this but it is really really bad book so it is good it was forgotten.

i was laughing like a bitch the entire time
some of the worst performances i've ever seen from the edgelord who played kevin and he also has a trackrecord of being le edgy boy in a few shitty artsy festival flicks (afterschool)
i almost shot myself in the face when the mother cleans her house from the tomatoes. that's reminds me of something that my 7th grade teacher would have to explain to my class.
tilda was the only decent thing about it

My Twisted World

Fiction

Jodi Picoult - 19 Minutes

>Rage.
Something about that one just seemed weird to me. The whole Breakfast Club feeling of it seemed shoehorned in with very little regard for anything else

I liked it, though I think it leaned a lot on Catcher in the Rye. The book is actually out of print now, partly because a bunch of kids across the US shot up their schools and were found to have the book in their homes.