Not strictly Veeky Forums-related, but:

Not strictly Veeky Forums-related, but: youtube.com/watch?v=iv7LvRhvgNI

Has anyone here seen this? I can't bring myself to watch it because the idea of Camille Paglia being asked her thoughts about GamerGate sounds cringy as hell, but maybe it's not that bad. Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYG2-ykZtJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the GamerGate bit, someone please watch ti for me and tell me how bad (or good??) it is: youtube.com/watch?v=mYG2-ykZtJo

OK I read some of the comments and it sounds just as bad as I feared. Not going to watch this.

Go clutch your pearls somewhere else, Bernice. Thanks for posting.

She looks like an older lesbian version of Elliot Rodgers.

I actually agree with GamerGate on pretty much everything, but still everything from its origin story to its name itself is very embarrassing and cringy

I mean the top comment is
>The gamers faught back, and the gamers know a thing or two about winning
I don't want to know what respected intellectual Camille Paglia's reaction to this is. It's almost as bad as the time that one reporter cited to Jacques Derrida the sitcom Seinfeld as an example of Deconstruction.

Cristina Hoff is such a babe. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, but older women seem to grow more and more appetizing to me, especially if they have anything resembling an intellect and sexuality. It makes the idea of being older and married rather felicitous.

You're not alone friend, she's gorgeous.

Well shit, why don't you retards just crawl up that hag's cobweb-infested pussy already

are you holding an eiffel tower souvenir in your hand rn?

>GamerGate
die

After you.

I read the transcript and it's good stuff, although a bit cringey and funny because neither of them have a real handle on GamerGate but still want to fit it into their decades long antagonism with academia because they've been waging it so long it's their only lens on the universe.
Paglia comes off as the smarter of the two, no surprise.

There are people in the comments sections who want Camille Paglia to talk to Milo

Anyone who still cares about gamergate in 2016 should be euthanized for their own good

Yeah guys it's 2016 we should be beyond all of this ugh

And I mean the game developer/liberal/ SJW side too. It's probably the single most autistic event in human history and proof video games cause mental illness.

>2016
m8 i'm still getting over late atticised greek, spoiler that shit

I know you did, but you still did the it's the current year thing, so I had to make fun of it

I mean if you had just said shiggy it would have been alright...

faggot

Do you remember the shiggy dig meme? The whole thing totally started on Veeky Forums LOL

GamerGate is Good.

This. 50 years from now I will tell gamer gate stories to my grandchildren.