Why do you think IQ is an accurate measure of intelligence when it's just based off some made up...

Why do you think IQ is an accurate measure of intelligence when it's just based off some made up, /socialscience/ tier test?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/woof-dogs-really-can-tell-how-their-owners-are-feeling-new-study-shows-53075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's more like a predictor of first order, and it's boring

>implying psychologists know what a Taylor expansion is

High IQ doesn't imply you will be automatically sucessful.

But on the other hand average to low IQ implies you will never achieve anything great.

Deal with it.

It can be useful to get nerdy teens with low self esteem motivated to work hard and dare talk to girls.

Other than that a good sense of humour and cute dog pictures will probably get you further in life than a high IQ score will.

Post more dog memes.

Why do brainlets always equate intelligence with success? There are many intelligent people (high IQ) but not all of them are successful in life.

I'm not him but ran out of dogs. Here's a determined cat mommy I think.

I think it's worse when they use it as some measure of "worth". Like it's more acceptable to be shitty towards low IQ people.

>

Dawww...

theconversation.com/woof-dogs-really-can-tell-how-their-owners-are-feeling-new-study-shows-53075

>oh shit, wrong meeting... doggers anonymouse.

>retards here feel insulted to the point that they are derailing the thread

Kek

All Egalitarians must die.

>pseudoscience fag
>calls others retards
kek

g is the intelligence factor in psychometrics

try to do more than a five second google search next time

>intelligence

>must be pseudoscience because it doesn't comply with my modern faggy worldviews that everybody has about the same intelligence, but only society and upbringing is keeping people down

Kek

>do you think IQ is an accurate measure of intelligence
"Intelligence" is a small subset of the things your brain does.
If muscle memory or spelling ability (rote memorization) counted, I'd be considered retarded.
Instead, I'm the Veeky Forums standard 140 IQ.

oops. wrong pic

>psychology
>science

pick one

Take your pedophile cartoons back to

nobody has intelligence

you can't be in possession of a 12 letter word

using vocabulary from the ancient Romans which meant "to understand" to describe anything says everything about your (lack of) perspective