Meet The 'Man' Who Crashed Bitcoin In 2018

Nobuaki Kobayashi, bankruptcy trustee for Mt. Gox,

In the report, he said he'd started selling off the bitcoin and bitcoin cash to raise money for disbursements that the trustee will soon need to begin making as bankruptcy claims are being evaluated, per Bloomberg.

archive.is/wWNsq

Original: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-s-tokyo-whale-sold-400-million-and-he-s-not-done-yet

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/bitcoins-tokyo-whale-sells-400m-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash
twitter.com/matt_odell/status/971429396174209027
youtube.com/watch?v=KgcHWudHRAA
mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf
reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/
blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why isn't more being sold?

Related article zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/bitcoins-tokyo-whale-sells-400m-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash

Whoa, what happened to the Wall Street futures theory? I mean, we're gonna come up with a new theory every month, right?

Full list of transfers out of their wallet

twitter.com/matt_odell/status/971429396174209027

Check the dates of transfers above, they match with the BTC dips

Bizlets said the same about CME futures expiration dates.

I am only interested in facts, everything else is irrelevant and pure speculation. I provided bone hard facts. But as you mentioned, biz is so retarded this thread will probably go unnoticed

One last thing: "Kobayashi is not done yet" and there is no legal mechanism to stop him. It's all legal, the market is not regulated. This pump and dump will continue, as long as the mt gox claim exists.

You all have been warned. Screencap this.

THANK YOU BASED KOBAYASHI

Is it a coincidence he waited for the dumpings untill the futures were released? No? I didn't think so.

Yes thank you for providing information from zerohedge user.

So, 1fuck has 200k of bitcoin, and will dump it every time when market try to recover?what the point of all this shit then?

This article is shit. Kobayashi can't just sell BTC/BCC at will. He has to consult with the courts first and they will decide what the next logical step will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgcHWudHRAA

>DECENTRALIZED
>SINGLE GOOK CRASHES MARKET
pick one

Once he is done in a few years btc will be 500k each

That's a good fucking point. Wow. This is the most smelly Pajeet bullshit I've dealt with since Gox actually got fucked. They single handedly have ruined crypto 4 times now. This time could very well be the worst.

more like 500

when

What are the odds these slant eye'd bureaucrats are even using proper security? Someone needs to hack them again

They don't have to tell the public. They have been in talks the entire time and this is how they have decided to handle it. We have the wallet address so we know this is real.

wow dumping 0.1% of bitcoins causes the price to crash
fucking joke meme
you are all retarded niggers

This dump distributes the coin more evenly.

Satoshi Kobayashi

Ye, in like 5years he will broke 20k, and another shithead who accumulate bitcoin at 700$ will start to dump another 200k,lol

I hope he gets killed soon like that korean regulator.

This is guaranteed to revert to sub 5k levels this year after this bombshell. And then once he is done dumping we will begin the real capitulation ala 2014.

If you look at the stocastic or MACD you don't see anything unusual during those time periods. We had a bubble to begin with anyway.

Same as no financial elite bought in at 40 cents during the investment crisis when money was cheap and markets saturated, right?
You cultists are incredibly naive and will get justed by WS via derivatives.

These people care so much for physical appearence but they never consider that their breath stinks

So what happens when he runs out of btc

he has lots of actual money

Proof?

They cannot sell until the trial is over, at least 4 years...

they wait for the market to go back up a few thousand between each dump, they still have another $1.5billion current value to dump

Go on....

And the suply dries up... if there is demand...

?

Because one guy sells a stack of 35k, housands of different people buy chunks of it.

So rather than 1 guy owning 35k, 50k people own bits of it.,

I'm a faggot. Makes perfect sense. Thanks user

He's done selling, for now.

The overall issue is the court ordered Mt.Gox to be liquidated in 2014. This is part of the process of selling off everything and paying back creditors, investors, and account holders.

Those coins will be sold...eventually. But right now, it looks like there's a 6 month window with no selling.

You can whine and snivel about the trustee all you want, but he's just doing what the court ordered him to do. Kepeles declared bankruptcy, this is the court processing that. It's not personal, they don't give a flying fuck about you, this is just business.

Was he what caused the tether printing?

Also did he have anything to do with Bitcoin Cash pump? Even if he didnt I bet they made dollar from that.

>implying it’s not both
The slant-eyed cunt obviously shorted before he dumped

Yes

I took a community college economics course, trust me on this

Selling introduces new supply.

Yes which then dries up due to demand

No fucking clue. I've never read anything that connects Mt.Gox to any of it.

That "slant eyed cunt" is an officer of the court, and would be jailed for doing that. He may even be forbidden to hold Bitcoin until he's done with this case. He's also being well paid for his role as trustee.

We probably wont read much about it, but if he was moving that amount of btc then chances are he was tethering some up which would explain the large amounts of tether printed during this period.

Right. Because Asians are known to be honest, like that Korean politician, who shorted before the regulations

Right, because you're an ignorant cunt who can't accept the reality.

Because being a sniveling little cunt is more important than understanding what's going on.

Right?

He has a point though

this is good news of bitcoin, it means theres nothing fundamentally wrong with the market

Not really, this is the nips we're talking about, not the chinks or seaniggers

>they've seen his face
>get him into hiding
>now

brainlet alert

why did this fucking numpty sell on exchanges?
and after he saw what it was doing, why did he continue fucking selling on exchanges?

I calculated that if he programed a bot to sell 2btc every 5 minutes he would have sold the same amount of coins by now and probably not crashed the market.

there has to have been money made off this shit.
this sleazy piece of shit and all his friends probably shorted the shit out of the market.

>thinks hes something special

gookywooky

thanks for the dip

almost certainly

On the top of his head, sure.

You do know that 1% of BTC holders have the majority of the circulating supply, yes?
And that BCASH main guy has like 500k BTC right?

The amount the trustee sold was enough to cover creditor fiat losses in full (btc converted to fair fiat value at time of loss: $438). This is in accordance with the MtGox bankruptcy proceedings, which is to sell all assets during bankruptcy, and is standard practice pretty much anywhere in the world.

No more btc will be sold.

The courts are determining what to do with the rest of the btc since there's an excess after creditors have been paid in full (according to fiat losses at time of bankruptcy). What's supposed to happen is remaining assets (in this case the btc/bcc) are supposed to be returned to shareholders, but there's a large movement by creditors to go through civil rehabilitation in order for the remaining assets to be returned to creditors instead.

What will likely end up happening is the btc/bcc are distributed to creditors. But even if that weren't the case, it would go to the shareholders. In both cases they would likely be returned as btc/bcc.

The next creditors meeting to decide what will happen is 6 months away.

But then how would you make it all back by shorting?

Do you have some source on that?

Sauce?
If this is true, and I am not saying it isn't, right now might be a very good time to buy back in.

You better provide the source fast so I can buy.

All the articles says that Kobayashi will consult with the court before selling any other coin.
I can't find anything saying the next meeting is in 6 months though

Scroll down for the English.

BK is not an obscure proces, it's well defined and pretty transparent. As a trustee, he has to make reports on a regular basis. That pdf is on Mt. Gox because he's in control of the domain, as trustee.

I've been following the case for a while, but you can find a lot of info about it here: reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/

I found it on Reddit, they found that the next meeting is scheduled in the courts for September.

Say what you will about Reddit, but they do more googling then the retards here.

I'm going all in.

anyone has the bitcoin address of the trustee?

They're the Mt. Gox wallets. They've been posted on here a couple times. Can't be bothered to look for them.

will the next creditor meeting rly decide what will happen?
It seems the court will, and they will communicate it during the creditor meeting. But as far as I understand they could dump it all before the meeting, like they did this time

can... can gookm00t call him and tell him to cut it out?

>Has 160k BTC
>Can't cash out

Wow the meme is real

Already regretting this.

They will probably sell it though.

I doubt they would let it be distributed to creditors as actual coins because there would be no way to get a fair market value.

Do you realize that the sole reason he sold them in the market and not OTC is because he wanted to crash the price, probably because he was betting on the future markets?

HOW STUPID ARE YOU user?

Most coins are like this, I'm guessing some people "know" but it doesn't really hit them until things like this happen.

Maybe it's time for eth to do the flippening for real. The dao hard fork ended any old drama from resurfacing in the future.

Thanks user

Here is this guys picture:

www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82xh0z/rcryptocurrency_i_present_to_you_the_devil/

Because the court ordered the trust to you dumb cunt

implying there is a difference between any of these short dicked fucks

The trustee say on his report he's considering a distribution by BTC. But there's the whole issue of civil rehabilitation to get through first.

Read the report. He talks about what issues he's dealing with.

bitcoin futures are cash settled. In the futures market, there is not actual bitcoin transacted.
this applies for CME futures, CBOE futures, and Bitmex margin futures trading

Which has nothing to do with this. This is bankruptcy, not trading, you dumb fucking cunt.

DId you really think you had a point here?

calm down, I was just pointing out the fact that the guy didn't necessarily have to hold BTC in order to trade futures, which makes the possibility of him being barred from owning BTC irrelevant, so him not being able to hold BTC isn't a valid argument that you can use to discredit the idea of insider trading.
>boo hoo, he invalidated one of my points, I should call him a dumb fucking cunt

This one might be the address: blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk

Total Balance ~160,000 BTC, fucking hell.

I'm getting fucked in the ass.

HOW DARE HE SELL COINS?!? NOBODY SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO SELL COINS FOR FIAT

Not if you hodl, don't fucking sell, we are going up if the fucker stops shorting and dumping.

People would literally kill to know when the market will crash. I'm sure this guy was more than willing to risk some jail time to get the maddest gains ever. And why would you even consider him being barred from owning btc relevant? That'd be so stupid. If I were him I'd get someone I can trust like a relative then split the cash.

i feel like this is all coordinated to let big money pick up cheap coins

Sold at $9280. So far it seems I made the right call.

Holy fucking shit. You are such a new fag that you don't know how to upload pictures? You link to fucking Reddit? Please fucking off your self